Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned  (Read 37729 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

Tell me please, what you can buy with tokens?
With tokens you buy staying time in different resting places, that belong to the project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

How will the demand for tokens be ensured?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:13:38 AM

How will the demand for tokens be ensured?
It will be ensured by paying for a part of the platform's services with tokens. Accordingly, the demand and the price will be stable.
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

Where can I see the creators in live? I would like to attend some conferences, where they take part, and ask more questions.
ptbs

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

According to the developers, how competitive is the industry, which they have entered? What market share will Crowdvilla be able to cover within a year after it starts to work?
kentuckykid

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:22:34 PM

According to the site, the project team consists of 8 people. Isn’t it too little for a global project?
leholmes12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

When will the objects be purchased? I would like to see the first results and how the procedure will be carried out.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

Let's figure it out! Crowdvilla is going provide common use of global hotel chains and resort facilities on the blockchain basis by purchasing the property for shared use. If that is so, then why do they need blockchain at all? Doesn't that complicate the work?
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

Let's figure it out! Crowdvilla is going provide common use of global hotel chains and resort facilities on the blockchain basis by purchasing the property for shared use. If that is so, then why do they need blockchain at all? Doesn't that complicate the work?
Hello! I'll try to answer your questions. Blockchain in this project just makes Crowdvilla better than competitors, as it decentralizes old platforms, provides transparency and reliability of business. I would say that blockchain is not less than a half of the platform's success.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

Hello! I'll try to answer your questions. Blockchain in this project just makes Crowdvilla better than competitors, as it decentralizes old platforms, provides transparency and reliability of business. I would say that blockchain is not less than a half of the platform's success.
Hmm... And who are these competitors?
hollybit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

For example, AirBnb, HomeAway< HomeStay. Through blockchain, the entire platform community will be able to regulate and manage as the flow of finances and tokens, as the flow of information. In the future, this approach, with the help of blockchain, will modernize the industry. This is almost a revolutionary approach.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:40:40 PM

For example, AirBnb, HomeAway< HomeStay. Through blockchain, the entire platform community will be able to regulate and manage as the flow of finances and tokens, as the flow of information. In the future, this approach, with the help of blockchain, will modernize the industry. This is almost a revolutionary approach.
What does that give? Well, there will be the blockchain, everything will become clear... But it's not a benefit, it’s only a defeat of losses!)
hollybit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:49:48 PM

What does that give? Well, there will be the blockchain, everything will become clear... But it's not a benefit, it’s only a defeat of losses!)
Any businessman will tell you, that the elimination of losses and costs is beneficial! The transparent and understandable mechanism of work will open up even more opportunities for monetization for the whole industry!
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:54:51 PM

Any businessman will tell you, that the elimination of losses and costs is beneficial! The transparent and understandable mechanism of work will open up even more opportunities for monetization for the whole industry!
OK, cool! We really got to the bottom. Talking about the current level of capitalization (tourism and real estate markets), what growth can be expected due to the new approach?
Mat24

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:54:44 AM

I don’t understand if the tokens of the project can be considered securities?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:11:29 AM

I don’t understand if the tokens of the project can be considered securities?
Currently, no. Legally, these are not securities.
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:32:13 AM

After purchasing tokens on the ICO, will it be possible to trade them before the completion of the procedure?
holland35

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

I have recently seen in a news feed, that Crowdvilla continues to recruit powerful team to its advisory board... that's good news. Real estate consultants will help to make the project successful.
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:42:27 AM

I have recently seen in a news feed, that Crowdvilla continues to recruit powerful team to its advisory board... that's good news. Real estate consultants will help to make the project successful.
Yes, I’ve seen, that Crowdvilla attracted three famous persons. This was stated by co-founder and chief executive officer of the Crowdvilla company Darwin Kurniawan.
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

After purchasing tokens on the ICO, will it be possible to trade them before the completion of the procedure?

Apparently, yes! Ownership rights do not limit you in this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: