Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to reconcile with a girl?  (Read 504 times)
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

That's a very good one there. Well, in my opinion, I think you can suprise a girl by letting them have they've always wanted (i.e power). Let her know you were wrong(which is difficult for most guys to do), and that you apologize. She'll forgive you and you'll reconcile
kacang22

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

the way is we many succumb to women and understand the nature of himself is also always full of tenderness towards women
TommyAMD

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

I've tried a lot of ways but it's not like that
Tell me how to do it better or more correctly?
How to surprise a girl?
To begin, you need to determine whether you want to pleasantly or unpleasantly surprise a girl? You also need to know what she likes and does not like. Well, I would order a musician and sing a serenade.
bambino

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

If you hurt her then gifts or confessions will not be enough for her forgiveness. If she left you then think about it and is it worth starting all over again?
Totalnuts

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:39:47 PM

Try to put yourself in her shoes and look at the world and at yourself from her point of view. That will help you to understand her better and to figure out what can surprise her. You gotta know a lot about her, so pay attention to what she says and show your interest
sendohmarin

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

if you love your woman, then you will be very, very grateful to have him. You will appreciate him, and continue to pay attention to him. in fact you do not need to give a big surprise, just with a little surprise that he likes. surely he is very grateful and love it. so you have to know what he likes and what he does not like
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

Wow, the recommendations in this thread are really great! I just want to add that a man must act as a man. No hysterics, threatening that you would kill yourself if she says NO, or blaming... The girl must feel your power. And for this you should be determined and confident in what you want. Good luck!
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

How to surprise a girl?

There are many ways to reconcile a girl though , for my experience that I would like to share is try giving her some flower as a sign of respect though. And try to be more sweet mostly on some special occasion.
Gawean

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

all must with patience to overcome problems and be able to ease emotions
jhezmark

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

I stay at your side (a girl)no matter what !!! Thanks for the advise !!! no matter what happen..... as a boy I should follow and take my self calm.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

You mean you been together before then you broke up and now you want to be reconciled with her? So it depends in the reason of your break up. If it is worse the. It will be difficult for you to appease her again but it not a simple sweetness and some token of your sweetness to give her and a promise you are never to hurt her again will also do. 

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
k00d8

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

It depends on what your problem is but you can try to reconcile with her by asking her questions to get to the bottom of the issues. Communicate well! Then from there, you can have a more open discussion about how to resolve any problems.
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:28:38 AM

Apologize to him wholeheartedly for the mistakes you have made. This is one of the best ways to make peace with an angry woman. Take the time to simply review the issues you're facing. Encourage your lover to enjoy your free time by sitting at your favorite dining spot and spending time together. Thus, you have time to talk from heart to heart.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
jeje28

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:45:08 AM

How to surprise a girl?
the need to respect and honor women for such a wonferful destination for individual and will agree on everything .
Ulquiorra04

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:14:14 AM

You tried a lot of ways then nothings improvement with her feelings to you? You already say sorry? If no, try to apologize to her because girls are more sensitive than man. And they need comfort and love just to pardon some people specially their love.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:01:22 AM

How to surprise a girl?
When it comes to love or in a relation, it is always the girl who is easily being hurt. Ask an apology and say sorry for all the things you've done wrong intentionally or unintentionally from the bottom of your heart. Action speaks louder than words can say, so you should talk heart to heart. It takes time to calm her and pray for her too. Include her family if you want to surprise her.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

All you have to do is to be true to yourself. Be sincere in apologizing. You can do anything you want, no matter what way and how you do it. Some girls don't really like surprises or anything like that for the reason that some guys are doing these surprises just because they think that girls can be pleased by that kind of act which is not really true. What girls want is a sincere guy. If you really are sincere and truly sorry for what you did, that girl will feel your sincerity that will reconcile the two of you and will save your relationship.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

If you can't understand a girl then try to understand her feeling. Be more sensitive of your action.
Each time it resulted in making her much more angry, and recently twice ended with her telling me to find another girl and that we have no choice but to break up.
Jexjatto

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

How to surprise a girl?

As much as girls are complicated, yet they are so simple.. they are a kind of one big paradox of entity, if there is ever a phrase like that,..

What works for one girl may not work for another, my advice for you and your girl is, be gentle with her, try if you can to understand her, but dont waste your time trying so hard,..
and make sure your surprises are not enormous, they like the simple things .. good luck ..
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:15:08 PM

Study the girl first to understand her feelings and use it to reconcile with her.
Each girl has her peculiar emotion.Hence, it is the duty of every man to understand how
a woman they are interested in feel emotionally.For example,following her to the shop, grocery store
or supermarket, serves her with basket and carries the luggage for her can make her feel appreciated.
Taking her along on a skiing event or cinema or movie place and staying with her can make her
feel good about you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: