Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:20:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Companies that are scary  (Read 2414 times)
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:25:32 AM

i honestly do not use amazon, and there is no personal data on facebook, so there is no reason for me to be afraid with the issue of data collection in social media. because it is very risky when we store important data on facebook

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johnnythunder

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:52:40 AM

Google are one of these kinds of company. They collect all data including location, search history, conversation, pictures, almost everything in your phone. Google is the master influencer in every online purchase. Once you search something in Google, your social media site will instantly flooded you all kinds of advertising related to your item you have search until you become hook on that piece.  Google watches our entire life without giving us a break.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:56:50 AM

everything online is vulnerable to hacks, for small time bitcoin holders this is not much of an issue, but maybe the million worth of account is, these social medias are based on our own preference. ads are the results of out online history, just like in facebook, our data is being collected for the purpose of future online ease. it was intended to assist human, what we click has millions of probabilities that describe what kind of user are we, based on our emotional and and interest, that is why think before we click.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
maningka

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:05:40 AM

if  internet knows you cat living,i use the hidden data about the geographic location of the photo is taken in which i share in the published photos of our cats on sites like facebook or instagram and other social media networks that works in our social media. .
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:48:07 AM

I do not use Amazon or Facebook, so they can not scare me. Facebook was known for sharing your personal data since many years, so it was your own fault. The name itself should scare you away! And Amazon is another US company that surely shares your personal data and in this case even with your personal address also! But most people will simply say that they have nothing to hide and anyway do not care much.
Those that say that they have nothing to hide are the ones that bother me the most, most people do not have any kind of big secret that they want to hide but yet you still have some need of privacy, however that seems to have been forgotten now that people publish all their lives in social media all the time.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:54:53 AM

Of all the large companies that are now large internet players, do anyone particularly scare you in terms of how you data and track could be used? Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, …?

Well somehow yes, there are companies today who are tracking you because of the huge amount of coins you are holding and they might check your address because of the amount of coins you have today.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

Of all the large companies that are now large internet players, do anyone particularly scare you in terms of how you data and track could be used? Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, …?

I think Facebook is the most evidently intrusive. They monitor all of your online activity pretty much and then shape your thoughts and such with targeted advertising. There will come a time in the future when the world decides it needs to take a step back from such intrusion in to their personal lives.
There are many who say that Facebook has been exposed to user information. There are a lot of junk applications on facebook that need to log in with people's accounts. user information is a simple matter for hackers. They will easily get information from everyone
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:10:48 AM

wow i just thingking the internet are realy scary and all of those big companies have our data

I think facebook can keep an eye on our movements when the online location and everything can be tracked from facebook. And I think facebook is a horrible little company
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:23:03 AM

Indeed, it is scary to think that those companies have ways in tracking us. But, if one would read the agreement in every single one of those social media companies, the information provided by it's users are not mandatory, so it is the users responsibility because he or she was the who put it there in the first place.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:52:28 PM

They are all intrusive and although I know it I don’t really care. Apps like snapchat are used to scan your face into the system with the “filters”. Although apps like facebook I do believe are most intrusive they monitor everything you do and say. So they can relate ads to you and use it against you.
jasramos

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

How about google? It collects more data than Facebook like search history and even the locations you've been.
Lakash

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

google really scares me as google does keeps track on you locations. especially if the location options on you device is enabled.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

I myself experienced great fear tehadap internet, especially social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others. Worrying if my personal data in the account is misused by irresponsible party. However, I have confidence that big media media like Facebook, Amazon and as I mentioned have good and secure data security.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

I think Facebook is the most evidently intrusive. They monitor all of your online activity pretty much and then shape your thoughts and such with targeted advertising. There will come a time in the future when the world decides it needs to take a step back from such intrusion in to their personal lives.
I believe that facebook is a business that is very influential on bitcoin. because facebook is able to see anyone who uses bitcoin clearly. so we also need to be careful of facebook.
jimmybush07702

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

Those that say that they don't have anything to cover up are the ones that trouble me the most.individuals don't have any sort of enormous mystery that they need to stow away yet despite everything you have some need of privacy.however that appears to have been overlooked now that individuals distribute every one of their lives in online networking constantly.
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

To me, GOOGLE on line services encompasses a lot more than what any one could imagine and spread all over every facet of life and covers every nooks and crannies of the world. This Global world of Google is somehow scary if we can put it that way.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:35:06 AM

yeah correct. i scare about sharing my private informations in social media sites such as facebook and twitter. in any case they can be shared with third parties for bad purposes. it is very risky for everybody.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:39:00 AM

With the news about the data leak in Facebook? I would say social media apps are really scary. But then again, i feel that having tens and thousands of companies lining up to place their ads in these social media apps are enough. Data selling maybe is something they didn't want to do and most likely have been strong armed to do it. Or maybe they're just greedy bastards that needs to go to jail.

kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:02:57 AM

I think it depends on us. If we upload all of our personal data and activities in social media will jeopardize our safety. if the data is leaked and accessed by the person who hates us. and the presence of social media will make you a selfish person because we only always focus on the looks and opinions of netizens. No concern with the environment and his family. But if we use social media just to find old friends who never meet or to trade online. Personal data and daily activities we do not uplode in social media. So the social media presence is not something scary but profitable.

Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:05:11 AM

To ensure that your personal data is not used do not give them to third parties, and you will not have any problems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: