Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Companies that are scary  (Read 2417 times)
prudencetoller

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

I do not know which companies are scared of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The only thing I know that there are many companies working to learn and make their own cryptocurrencies. I think that the cryptocurrency give people new chances and opportunities 

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENE│ JOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

Of all the large companies that are now large internet players, do anyone particularly scare you in terms of how you data and track could be used? Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, …?

I think Facebook is the most evidently intrusive. They monitor all of your online activity pretty much and then shape your thoughts and such with targeted advertising. There will come a time in the future when the world decides it needs to take a step back from such intrusion in to their personal lives.

as far as I know now facebook is more emphasis on us that they do not want to advertise bitcoin in it, because chances are, according to them, bitcoin it is very risky to progress facebook which is now been developed so big.
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:06:24 PM

My country is the biggest facebook users in the world and we spend time taking posts , comments like for about 10hrs a day i think. Its a time killing app for us and if we are gonna be afraid of something with data, that would be facebook for sure. Next is twitter.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:23:04 PM

Facebook I think is the most because of connections  you are expose to many people that can hack or get the information they needed, they may easily have access to you considering they are open also to many posting, comments etc.

neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:35:16 PM

I use facebook until now and I think it is a little scary.I think all social media account had connections coz when I used other social media the thing I search in that website will also appear on fb.It seems they know what you are doing or having.In facebook also it tracks where you are and even faces.But even its still scary I still use it coz as of now nothing bad happened through using facebook.
ninio

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

For me Facebook is the most scary companies that lots of people using it in their daily life by just posting their activities. Facebook is the one that we can stored our memories, moments and some private messages that can easily hack if someone wants to get some of our private information or data that can be used to black mail one person. So thats the thing that scary me about facebook.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:28:04 AM

The Internet knows where your cat lives. Using the hidden meta-data about the geographic location of where the photo was taken which we share when we publish photos of our cats on sites like Instagram and other social media networks.
I agree with you fellow. Social media is the most intrusive, the facebook, twitter, instagram and others. It is really scary since those brilliant ones uses their wit in intruding a person's personal lives.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:58:29 AM

I think Google is a horrible company, and in terms of the amount of data already stored, I think Google is unbeatable.

Because they can be very clear about your lifestyle, what websites you've visited, what types of things you're interested in.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:18:25 AM

I think Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, because people can upload fake news and some videos that are not suitable for kids, they cannot stop also those fake accounts that spread malicious ads and comments.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:30:37 AM

Of all the large companies that are now large internet players, do anyone particularly scare you in terms of how you data and track could be used? Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, …?

In my opinion, it is not scary for a company to look at a small detail that we value a big one, although there are many scams at the moment. Most companies still have their own companies and do not cheat on you
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:34:21 AM

More often than not individuals are interwoven with the web, so our protection is imperiled with this innovation. What unnerve me the most with this consistently developing advancement of innovation is that it generally ready to screen our day by day online exercises that appeared to be private. However, there is nothing we can do to stop this advancement in light of the fact that as I said before, we are entwined with the web. We need to live with it particularly now that bitcoin made up for lost time with this innovation.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

I think Facebook is the most evidently intrusive. They monitor all of your online activity pretty much and then shape your thoughts and such with targeted advertising. There will come a time in the future when the world decides it needs to take a step back from such intrusion in to their personal lives.
yes, I also agree with you, with advertising strategy dai facebook, which evidently always eye our activity when surfing the internet, must always appear ads related to our activity, whether it can be stopped?
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:25:52 AM

I do not know which companies are scared of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The only thing I know that there are many companies working to learn and make their own cryptocurrencies. I think that the cryptocurrency give people new chances and opportunities 
Those who are scared of crypto currencies must be loan or insurance companies I believe. Otherwise others don’t need to fear this technology at all rather they can make millions from it if they give their customers choice of clearing all bills in bitcoin. May be those who are involved in keeping data of people are panicked because bitcoin is giving people an authority of keeping their transactions totally private.
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

The world is going crazy, transferring all its human resources, including communication, to the Internet sphere. Soon they will start creating families through social networks. The government will continue to monitor the people and do nothing to improve their welfare!
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:56:51 AM

Facebook is the fastest thing to track your locations since every day we are posting our daily post with the nearest place of us so people know where you are because of your caption and your background, so you need to be careful when providing information in your post for security purposes also.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

All of them are scary. If their business isn't selling your information like Facebook or Google, it's using your information to sell you things directly like Amazon.

All of that info can be weaponised against you. As it stands your credit rating can make or break the way you run your life. If all of your other habits start to count then we're all fucked.

China's social credit system is where we're going to end up with this but it'll repackaged to make you feel like you're doing something positive by ignoring that pal with low social credit.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/china-social-credit-system-punishments-rewards-explained-a8297486.html
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

I think facebook is the scariest company because they sell our data to third party. Beside that, they recording our activities. I am already deactive my facebook account because they know my internet activities on my phone

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

I'm sure when you register an account on Facebook, twitter and amazon you are required to approve the rules of their company, they are a big company so people like us who are even not famous people, they will not take our data, imagining someone having my personal data and abusing it was a little scary.

pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:36:16 PM

Let the people choose to decide whether they still trust the mentions companies or not. Personally I trust them because I know they will not let the people suffer. They will not destroy their good name for just a simple things. Maybe at the future they will launch their own coin in the market.
Persiville

Activity: 144

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

I think facebook is the scariest company because they sell our data to third party. Beside that, they recording our activities. I am already deactive my facebook account because they know my internet activities on my phone

Although i don't really like the idea of selling those data or personal information for their own sake and to earn more money, i am not really sure if it did really happen or what. Yes it is scary to think that it is an unreliable application and site to use, but to think also that plenty of people wants facebook to be closed or permanently shut down is also scary. Personally i don't really think that sites are scary, yes it is a bit but what's the most scariest is that how the people think or should we conclude their mentality is the most scariest.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: