Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you report scam?  (Read 826 times)
Sureness

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:45:49 PM

I mostly ignore it... when i take the effort to sort things out with facts and it turns out to be a scam, nobody listens. So why should i bother to do so much effort.

Me? I didn't encounter such scam here in my bitcoin life. But if I encounter it then all i can do is to report so that this will be gone and there's no victim
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yselacreyo3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:17:38 AM

Whenever there is the opportunity to report these scams, because they do a lot of damage to the community, and the worst that damages the entire crypt ecosystem, losing confidence in investments, and leaving the ecosystem as if it were all a scam, so the best denounce these scams by possible means of communication

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:01:39 AM

Yes ofcourse . so they didnt eat money from our community . and with reveal scam project will increase knowledge how their manage scam project
and also its increase community " how we as investor avoiding the things like that .
cenqiaougubz085

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:32:18 AM

If you find a Project or ICO that looks scammy, what steps do you take to warn the community? Do you just ignore and go on to the next one?

I have reproted many times of such things and many others may have read bout this and I think I have help many people to make the ditinguishment.
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:51:41 AM

I think, we must tell others if we have a confirmed information. In such way we can help each other and we'll be better informed. Noone wants to lose his money.
[/quote
If I come across with  scammers I definitely do what is right I will  notify  the brethren not to join on their project because it's very hard to be a victim  of scam. It's one way of showing  my concern to my fellowman.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:36:43 AM

If you find a Project or ICO that looks scammy, what steps do you take to warn the community? Do you just ignore and go on to the next one?

this is one useful bitcoin talk.
but you must have strong evidence and the right foundation if you want to spread the news ICO SCAM.
because if it does not have strong evidence it will be a boomerang for those who report it.
and I prefer to ignore it if there is an ICO SCAM.

blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:42:04 AM

Here is a tool if you want to report scam token or ICO. You can send it directly to BLUE team on this link: https://www.etherblue.org/report
They will add and review the address and make and exception to their wallet. Like a warning notification.

acell101

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:48:35 AM

If i'm very much sure that its a scam, I would gladly share it to any of my social media account so people who use crypto will be aware. I would also share it here in btc web, it doesn't matter if they believe me or not, the important is that I had done my part to spread awareness.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:52:35 AM

before telling people that the project is a scam, we have to make sure we do not make post in the thread, then we can get red trush, to prove it you can trap by making ANN thread question, if true their scam project will not answer the trick question, and it can be proof and you can tell everyone that the SCAM project
buonty563

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:57:13 AM

If I find an ICO scam I will report.
It is rather difficult to tell if it is a scam or not.
the more important we are more thorough in searching for ICO
markmillan1215

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:57:43 AM

Better to post it in other bitcoin forums to warn them in what scam you have encountered. But also you must find or collect all evidence you saw to prove you accusation. So that less people would get scammed by the said project.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:28:15 AM

Sometimes fraud makes people who invest to feel aggrieved but they are confused to report the fraud case where. Because in the crypto world like this fraud often happens that make some people feel very aggrieved.
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:31:54 AM

I always does mate. Because we are a community and we have to protect each other. So you should do it. And you should also blacklist the members of the team if they show them to the outside world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NewCV

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:33:44 AM

Of course i will report it, i haven't join any bounty yet for now, i think if in the future i join in the scam ICO, i think i will report them as fast as a i can report it, so another people will not join those scam ICO
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:46:28 AM

Until know i don't have qny experience about the scamming and i thank that because there's no one try to scam me. All of the people that i have talked and have negotiations was great. But for me if i have an scammer then it must be report to the admin because scamming is one of the bad doings and need to report immediately because they steal what's on you
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:07:23 AM

Im not that old here to know directly those scam ICOs or scam members here, but if I see some obvious ones who were scamming people I directly report it to admins here on the forum or give some DM to DT's here. or maybe putting a red tags on that member whoadvertising scam projects for people to be aware on what the scammer offers!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
IanAbad

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:35:46 AM

i will share this to all my friends so that they will aware and not got scammed
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:40:31 AM

Yes of course , scammer are one of the enemy of those who want to earn they steal the money in the bad way so there's no way that it can't be reported but many of the scammer have a dummy account and i hope that can it be fixed that the dummy account can't enter in this kind of industry because big money involved here.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:07:20 AM

I write about this scammy crypto on all popular forums in order to a significant amount of investors could see this information.
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

I write about this scammy crypto on all popular forums in order to a significant amount of investors could see this information.

For example, I didn't see any post regard scam ICO from you... what I wanna say, we need something more massive, warning scammer thread or similar

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: