Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]DENTIX - Dental Electronic Health Records platform  (Read 2215 times)
fullhousse

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:07:22 AM

How the blockchain working to your project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dentix

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:58:05 AM

How the blockchain working to your project?

Good Question!

1. All patient chart data is broken down into separate sections, encrypted.
2. Doctor-Patient encounters are managed through smart-contracts.
3. Patient Reviews are managed through smart contracts and only can be published once the provider has completed the treatment, and can only be published for that specific treatment and provider.
4. Doctor-patient, Doctor-Doctor communications are encrypted.
5. Patient Chart transfers are done via smart contract.

Hope this answers your questions!
dentix

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

Pre-Sale ends in one week make sure to join to receive your 50% bonus!!! https://dentix.io
Sandy_gunawan01

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

have a power to create a trustworthy community. which can attract DentixToken enthusiasts.
and have a good network within the blockchain to have the power, in the economic field, to be touched by the middle to lower society. not just top.

thanks.
Donation eth erc20 : 0x62B47eE393c6e449AbbA5b8EA5463237Bc7f824a

By creative : $@!\!D¥_9u/√a!/\/@{\}
dentix

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

have a power to create a trustworthy community. which can attract DentixToken enthusiasts.
and have a good network within the blockchain to have the power, in the economic field, to be touched by the middle to lower society. not just top.

thanks.
Donation eth erc20 : 0x62B47eE393c6e449AbbA5b8EA5463237Bc7f824a

By creative : $@!\!D¥_9u/√a!/\/@{\}

PM Us please.
retnods (OP)

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:03:21 AM

Dentix looks really good, providing a solution for the dental care industry through means of blockchain technology.
Check out upcoming #Dentix CEO interview! you shouldn't be miss it  Wink

Regards

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

There is less than 12 hours left until end of the 50% DNTX Pre-Sale bonus!

Visit the Dentix website and contribute here: https://dentix.io/contribute/

cryptossi

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:38:09 PM

Dentix is more than just a token, it is a platform that provides secure storage of blockchain-backed dentist patient health records, it allows instant two-way communication for dentists and patients to discuss urgent matters.

Dentix will provide payment processing for patients and they will be able to pay for healthcare and dentistry services with DNTX tokens.

There will also be a worldwide patient referral service for dentists to find new patients and secure chart transfers for dental staff.

Holders of DNTX tokens will also receive attractive monthly bonuses and incentives, which will encourage more patients and dentists to start using the Dentix platform.

If you have any questions please feel free to post them below.

cryptossi

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:19:08 PM

There are 80,000 DNTX tokens left available on the official Dentix airdrop!

Claim your free 20 DNTX tokens here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfeE7izdPz6FVWYmjFUEy_O5fKim3MTg1I8uR1HJZQnKhZNVQ/viewform

jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:11:15 AM

i loved this dentix,such brilliant innovative like this is that easy to access the health records.
dentix

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:07:40 AM

Thank you! We are really excited about our project as well!
cryptossi

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:56:29 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 01:07:39 PM by cryptossi

i loved this dentix,such brilliant innovative like this is that easy to access the health records.

Decentralized electronic health records are a great idea, it means the patients data will be more secure on blockchain because it avoids adding another organisation between the patient and the records.  

The exciting thing is that the electronic health records are not the only service that Dentix will provide.

Dentix plans to revolutionize the way that Dentists work and how patients interact with their dentists.

It will cover all aspects of a Dentist's day to day activities from scheduling patients to sending out prescriptions.

Patients will be able to use the Dentix platform to book appointments, communicate with their dentist with the Dentix messaging service and they will be able to use the DNTX tokens to pay for their dental care.

DNTX tokens can be earned by performing different tasks on the platform. For example, patients can earn DNTX by leaving reviews on the Dentix True View(™) platform. There are many other ways of earning tokens.

Being able to earn DNTX tokens benefits patients because they can use their earned tokens to pay for their dental care. It will also benefit dentists and dental practices because they can use their earned DNTX tokens to put towards paying for the different services on the platform.

arwanabounty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

Dentix dental platform with health record backup offer, secure logging, two-way doctor communication, secure administration process and easy reference, hopefully with this concept will be useful for everyone and add people interest to support this project.
cryptossi

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

Dentix dental platform with health record backup offer, secure logging, two-way doctor communication, secure administration process and easy reference, hopefully with this concept will be useful for everyone and add people interest to support this project.

I 100% agree and this is a really great summary of the project!

Dentix's main objective is to help make the Dental industry work more efficiently, and they can achieve this by successfully providing the services that you mentioned above on their platform!

cryptossi

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:51:50 PM

The Dentix community is growing!

Join the official Telegram group here: https://t.me/dentixbounty

Follow the official Twitter page here: https://twitter.com/dentixglobal

Learn more about the project on the Dentix website and contribute to the pre-sale: https://dentix.io/

cryptossi

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

Great article about Dentix on Medium, it explains the technology behind the Dentix platform, the solutions the platform provides to dentists & patients and it also goes into detail about the pre-sale that ends in 3 days time.

Link: https://medium.com/@dentix/dentix-global-dental-electronic-health-record-platform-ffc9600b403d

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

Great article about Dentix on Medium, it explains the technology behind the Dentix platform, the solutions the platform provides to dentists & patients and it also goes into detail about the pre-sale that ends in 3 days time.

Link: https://medium.com/@dentix/dentix-global-dental-electronic-health-record-platform-ffc9600b403d

Thank you for bringing this project to my attention. I like these medical blockchain projects. I'm currently working, but I'll take a closer look at it in the evening
cryptossi

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

Thank you for bringing this project to my attention. I like these medical blockchain projects. I'm currently working, but I'll take a closer look at it in the evening

I agree, however Dentix is extremely unique compared to other medical blockchain projects, it is not only a token that can be used as a currency to pay for health care it's an entire platform that helps patients have a more transparent experience with their dentist and it will help dentists work faster and more cost-efficiently.

The platform provides a wide variety of services for patients and dentists, for example they will be able to communicate through a messaging service, book appointments, schedule work tasks, leave reviews, pay for services, earn tokens, find new patients and many more.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

I agree, however Dentix is extremely unique compared to other medical blockchain projects, it is not only a token that can be used as a currency to pay for health care it's an entire platform that helps patients have a more transparent experience with their dentist and it will help dentists work faster and more cost-efficiently.

The platform provides a wide variety of services for patients and dentists, for example they will be able to communicate through a messaging service, book appointments, schedule work tasks, leave reviews, pay for services, earn tokens, find new patients and many more.

This certainly sounds interesting, I like the concept and I really do approve of all these different new projects, I do think it is possible for enterprises and business' to fully adopt the cryptocurrency to implement into there real life systems. Once enterprises start noticing the savings and efficiency of the blockchain technology, everyone will be getting on board.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

Well, still going through the whitepaper but i like the review part, had a bad dental experience last year, trust me, it wasn't pleasant, avenues such as this will give individuals the opportunity to fight back when such occurs by dropping their reviews, i also like the fact that those who reveal their identities will be rewarded, which will give room for genuine reviews
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: