Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]DENTIX - Dental Electronic Health Records platform  (Read 2215 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:56:07 PM

DNTX token details
Platform: Ethereum
Token name: DNTX
ICO start date: March 1, 2018.
ICO end date: 30 days with a possibility of an early completion if a hard cap is reached.
Price: 0.001 ETH / DNTX.
Hard cap: USD28,000,000
Bonus: Participants will receive a bonus from 5% to 20% during the ICO sale.
Additional token sale (pending approval): March 1, 2019.

How to participant in the token sale?
Once the ICO sale is launched, interested investors must send the desired amount of ETH for purchasing DNTX tokens to the smart contract address published on the token purchase page.

Distribution of tokens
3% of the tokens will be reserved for the bounty campaign team.
3% of the tokens will be reserved for ICO partner advisors.
9% of the tokens will be reserved for founders and management of the ICO.
15% of the tokens will be reserved for marketing.
70% of the tokens will be distributed to the community.

It's good to see that the Dentix project will distribute 70% of the coins to the community which enforces a none-manipulated coin from the projects perspective.

1st day of the fund raising for Dentix, will be interesting to see how this one sells

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

DNTX token details
Platform: Ethereum
Token name: DNTX
ICO start date: March 1, 2018.
ICO end date: 30 days with a possibility of an early completion if a hard cap is reached.
Price: 0.001 ETH / DNTX.
Hard cap: USD28,000,000
Bonus: Participants will receive a bonus from 5% to 20% during the ICO sale.
Additional token sale (pending approval): March 1, 2019.

How to participant in the token sale?
Once the ICO sale is launched, interested investors must send the desired amount of ETH for purchasing DNTX tokens to the smart contract address published on the token purchase page.

Distribution of tokens
3% of the tokens will be reserved for the bounty campaign team.
3% of the tokens will be reserved for ICO partner advisors.
9% of the tokens will be reserved for founders and management of the ICO.
15% of the tokens will be reserved for marketing.
70% of the tokens will be distributed to the community.

It's good to see that the Dentix project will distribute 70% of the coins to the community which enforces a none-manipulated coin from the projects perspective.

1st day of the fund raising for Dentix, will be interesting to see how this one sells

Dentix looks really good, providing a solution for the dental care industry through means of blockchain technology. Dentix will provide payment processing for patients and they will be able to pay for healthcare and dentistry services with DNTX tokens.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

There is a significant boost in confidence when going through the idea behind Dentix to see that they already have a working platform since 2016 and there have been significant improvements in the platform which boast of a lot of wide range of benefits which include innovative patience intake, clinical chart which can be transfered between practitioners and between patience and doctirb

I wasn't aware Dentix has a working platform that's good, having a working platform will surely give investors more confidence to invest in Dentix project i'm certainly more interested in Dentix than i was this morning thanks for this information Nathan.  

Yes the Dentix beta platform will be tested by dentists/patients and early investor/developers in the beta-tester period. This open period will start at some point in the very near future. It will be great to get some feedback and hear what everyone thinks of the Dentix platform and see what the team has been working on.

i love beta versions. I like to test interesting projects and give feedback. but this time i think, i cannot participate. in which countries will they start?

At first the initial beta-testing period will be strictly for whitelisted dentists and patients, Dentix will be making a bunch of screencasts and interviews during the beta testing. After this has gone successfully the open beta will start and Dentix will allow everybody that is interested to try out the platform to sign up.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

There is a significant boost in confidence when going through the idea behind Dentix to see that they already have a working platform since 2016 and there have been significant improvements in the platform which boast of a lot of wide range of benefits which include innovative patience intake, clinical chart which can be transfered between practitioners and between patience and doctirb

I wasn't aware Dentix has a working platform that's good, having a working platform will surely give investors more confidence to invest in Dentix project i'm certainly more interested in Dentix than i was this morning thanks for this information Nathan.  

Yes the Dentix beta platform will be tested by dentists/patients and early investor/developers in the beta-tester period. This open period will start at some point in the very near future. It will be great to get some feedback and hear what everyone thinks of the Dentix platform and see what the team has been working on.

i love beta versions. I like to test interesting projects and give feedback. but this time i think, i cannot participate. in which countries will they start?

At first the initial beta-testing period will be strictly for whitelisted dentists and patients, Dentix will be making a bunch of screencasts and interviews during the beta testing. After this has gone successfully the open beta will start and Dentix will allow everybody that is interested to try out the platform to sign up.

Thats great, so i can try it, too. Just need a dentist in my country who will also test it:-) Any idea how dentists in other countries should be informed about the project?
dentix

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

Thats great, so i can try it, too. Just need a dentist in my country who will also test it:-) Any idea how dentists in other countries should be informed about the project?

Once the platform is ready, we will release a press-release as well as an early-adoption kit (it will be in several different languages) that will allow dentists signup for the trial. Stay Tuned!
retnods (OP)

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

Cant wait to see what coming, Dentix bringing a revolutionary implementation in the field of dentistry. Spread the word!

Regards

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

Once the platform is ready, we will release a press-release as well as an early-adoption kit (it will be in several different languages) that will allow dentists signup for the trial. Stay Tuned!

This sounds pretty interesting, and I wasn't expecting any sort of platform just yet, do you have an ETA at all on this platform and any more information on the release?
cryptossi

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

If you're not already please follow the Dentix Medium page to see all updates and new announcements from the Dentix team: https://medium.com/@dentix

Lot of new announcements over the past couple of days, the pre-ICO has been extended and Dentix have launched a new Twitter/Telegram bounty.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

If you're not already please follow the Dentix Medium page to see all updates and new announcements from the Dentix team: https://medium.com/@dentix

Lot of new announcements over the past couple of days, the pre-ICO has been extended and Dentix have launched a new Twitter/Telegram bounty.

Thank you for the link just started following.. I can see they have updated information in there too as well as Here, I see they are really doing a good job in keeping information as most of their social handles are updated every now and then, so I can trust them with my health information also

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:40:11 AM

Quick update on Dentix Pre-ICO progress.

We are excited to announce that we're in the process of securing two private placements deals that will take Dentix to the moon! Once they are secured, we will be publishing an official press release to announce that.

Due to growing interest, and continuous increase in the media exposure we have decided to extend our pre-ico sale for another month, and scheduled the ICO to start on April 2nd. Our 30% Pre-Sale contribution bonus stands valid throughout the term of presale! Official announcement is available on our Medium blog https://medium.com/@dentix/dentix-extends-pre-ico-sale-89f718460903

Incredible, February 2, 2018 - Pre-sale volume: 1 200 000 DXTN (0.4% of total supply), Price: 0.001 ETH / DNTX
will it be the same for april...?

Yes sir, no changes! ... with 30% bonus, you actually get 1.3 DNTX for 0.001 ETH

this is a great opportunity to invest, this is a very good project, I will follow this project to the end.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

Cant wait to see what coming, Dentix bringing a revolutionary implementation in the field of dentistry. Spread the word!

Regards

This is a recent breakthrough in the field of dentistry later maybe there will be other competitors who will follow, let's support.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

Getting a beta of the platform in the hands of testers and doctors as early as possible will be important to smooth the transition from my dealings with MDs they tend to be a fickle bunch and get annoyed at anything that slows them down so it will be important that the team works clos ally with the beta team and makes sure they can streamline the process and make it as smooth a process from beginning to end as possible to interact with from consumer and doctors side

Agreed, beta testing has a way of boosting a project, as it makes investors actually believe in the said project and test the professionalism behind the concept of the investment they tend to invest, satisfaction will definitely mean an increase in value of the token, in this case Dentix, which will ultimately increase the community because the news will spread 
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

great, a new bounty, i love it:-) I will register immediately. At the occasion, I have also discovered the same official telegram channel. Nice people there: https://t.me/dentixglobal

But you should ask questions about bounty in the bounty channel: https://t.me/dentixbounty (and join this channel for the bounty)

cryptossi

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

great, a new bounty, i love it:-) I will register immediately. At the occasion, I have also discovered the same official telegram channel. Nice people there: https://t.me/dentixglobal

But you should ask questions about bounty in the bounty channel: https://t.me/dentixbounty (and join this channel for the bounty)

Yes this is correct, all feedback about the project and any questions people have about the Dentix platform then use the main Telegram channel. If people have any bounty queries then use the bounty channel!

We would love to have more activity in the telegram group, its great to hear everyone's opinions about the project and we have a very responsive team that will be able to deal with any queries.

https://t.me/dentixglobal

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

Yes please! I love being able to get into quality platform bounties is a huge win like this. As it allows people who feel strongly and want to perform work to get involved while at the same time helping he project itself to grow which is in the long run great for investors and bounty hunters and the ico itself as it means an ongoing higher price for the tokens themselves for everyone
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

So DENTIX are give 10,000 dntx every Monday until the end of ICO and a grand raffle of 1.000.000 DNTX will be done on completion of DENTIX ICO I've my got my eyes on the 1,000,000 dunno about you guys.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:20:05 PM

So DENTIX are give 10,000 dntx every Monday until the end of ICO and a grand raffle of 1.000.000 DNTX will be done on completion of DENTIX ICO I've my got my eyes on the 1,000,000 dunno about you guys.

sincerely of late i have been very lazy about bounty not just that have been very busy too... The rules are quite easy and short compare to some projects that list rules like real lengthy and stressful plus they sure have a great reward attached to each amount of followers one got... am already on this so i gather enough dentix for myself Grin Grin

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

Yes this is correct, all feedback about the project and any questions people have about the Dentix platform then use the main Telegram channel. If people have any bounty queries then use the bounty channel!

We would love to have more activity in the telegram group, its great to hear everyone's opinions about the project and we have a very responsive team that will be able to deal with any queries.

https://t.me/dentixglobal

Nice, i will visit the telegram link, i already saw an individual in another ICO group with the Dentix logo, so i guess the place must be a vibrant one, the community is gradually growing, no doubt more will join in the next coming week, will love to see this project surpass my expectation
gng

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

i hope this will pay for my family dental care Smiley
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:51:17 PM

Will Dentix be specifically focussing on dental health care records only or will the platform be opened up for other medical fields later on? If you build a top notch solution that would serve the dental industry well it would also serve other medical industries well. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀