Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]DENTIX - Dental Electronic Health Records platform  (Read 2222 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:01:22 PM

If you're not already please follow the Dentix Medium page to see all updates and new announcements from the Dentix team: https://medium.com/@dentix

Lot of new announcements over the past couple of days, the pre-ICO has been extended and Dentix have launched a new Twitter/Telegram bounty.

great, a new bounty, i love it:-) I will register immediately. At the occasion, I have also discovered the same official telegram channel. Nice people there: https://t.me/dentixglobal

But you should ask questions about bounty in the bounty channel: https://t.me/dentixbounty (and join this channel for the bounty)

Yes this is correct, all feedback about the project and any questions people have about the Dentix platform then use the main Telegram channel. If people have any bounty queries then use the bounty channel!

We would love to have more activity in the telegram group, its great to hear everyone's opinions about the project and we have a very responsive team that will be able to deal with any queries.

https://t.me/dentixglobal

Nice, i will visit the telegram link, i already saw an individual in another ICO group with the Dentix logo, so i guess the place must be a vibrant one, the community is gradually growing, no doubt more will join in the next coming week, will love to see this project surpass my expectation

That's great news we really want to grow the project and its good how many people have started to use the avatars and signatures, I have seen a real rise in support for Dentix on telegram, twitter, medium and even on this thread. its great to see more people finding out about us and it has also led to a real increase in investments over the last couple of weeks.

Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:48:04 PM

Here is RUSSIAN ANN of DENTIX - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3053085.msg31437006#msg31437006

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

I will like to commend DENTIX marketing team for an amazing job so far, your social media outlets has been buzzing with lots of activities thanks for keeping us informed i bet investors are eagerly waiting for April. I sure am
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:24:48 PM

Great project! Security at the highest level! We will get the opportunity to use new technologies of different countries in dentistry. What is the minimum number of tokens for ICO?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:29:44 PM

There is a significant boost in confidence when going through the idea behind Dentix to see that they already have a working platform since 2016 and there have been significant improvements in the platform which boast of a lot of wide range of benefits which include innovative patience intake, clinical chart which can be transfered between practitioners and between patience and doctirb

I wasn't aware Dentix has a working platform that's good, having a working platform will surely give investors more confidence to invest in Dentix project i'm certainly more interested in Dentix than i was this morning thanks for this information Nathan.  

Yes the Dentix beta platform will be tested by dentists/patients and early investor/developers in the beta-tester period. This open period will start at some point in the very near future. It will be great to get some feedback and hear what everyone thinks of the Dentix platform and see what the team has been working on.

i love beta versions. I like to test interesting projects and give feedback. but this time i think, i cannot participate. in which countries will they start?

At first the initial beta-testing period will be strictly for whitelisted dentists and patients, Dentix will be making a bunch of screencasts and interviews during the beta testing. After this has gone successfully the open beta will start and Dentix will allow everybody that is interested to try out the platform to sign up.

That's so cool but what do you mean by "whitelisted" dentists and patient?, i'm sure others will also love to be clarified on that but i really do love the way it will be coordinated, it will give room for constructive criticism and help improve on any defective area(s) before the actual launch
Cnote328

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:01:30 PM

There is a significant boost in confidence when going through the idea behind Dentix to see that they already have a working platform since 2016 and there have been significant improvements in the platform which boast of a lot of wide range of benefits which include innovative patience intake, clinical chart which can be transfered between practitioners and between patience and doctirb

I wasn't aware Dentix has a working platform that's good, having a working platform will surely give investors more confidence to invest in Dentix project i'm certainly more interested in Dentix than i was this morning thanks for this information Nathan.  

Yes the Dentix beta platform will be tested by dentists/patients and early investor/developers in the beta-tester period. This open period will start at some point in the very near future. It will be great to get some feedback and hear what everyone thinks of the Dentix platform and see what the team has been working on.

i love beta versions. I like to test interesting projects and give feedback. but this time i think, i cannot participate. in which countries will they start?

At first the initial beta-testing period will be strictly for whitelisted dentists and patients, Dentix will be making a bunch of screencasts and interviews during the beta testing. After this has gone successfully the open beta will start and Dentix will allow everybody that is interested to try out the platform to sign up.

That's so cool but what do you mean by "whitelisted" dentists and patient?, i'm sure others will also love to be clarified on that but i really do love the way it will be coordinated, it will give room for constructive criticism and help improve on any defective area(s) before the actual launch

I think from my understanding what Cryptossi means by "whitelisted dentist and patient" are verified dentist and patient maybe by some sort of document or a verifying process employed by DENTIX team. I stand to be corrected tho.
Regarding the initial beta-testing phase i think its a brilliant idea and other project should employ this.
dentix

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

I think from my understanding what Cryptossi means by "whitelisted dentist and patient" are verified dentist and patient maybe by some sort of document or a verifying process employed by DENTIX team. I stand to be corrected tho.
Regarding the initial beta-testing phase i think its a brilliant idea and other project should employ this.

Let me explain the whitelisting procedure (though it's still being polished, but the general idea is in place) Once we enter the beta phase, there will be an interview based whitelisting process for dentists, which will provide a list of their patients that will be willing to participate in the beta. Once approved, they will start importing whitelisted patient charts into the system, and off it goes with beta testing.

Hope this explanation cleared off the doubts.

Cheers!
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:29:45 PM

I think the whitelist is basically just a short list of testers and dentists that understand the project and the scope and have agreed to come on board. In the end Dentix will need to have both consumers and dentists and other professionals that understand and are willing to actually accept and integrate the platform even during the beta phase when their might still be growing pains. You do t want doctors trying it that don’t understand what a beta is and getting frustrated because they expect a perfect product day one so it’s good to whitelist doctors that have an understanding and will work closely with the team to evolve and streamline the project
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

Let me explain the whitelisting procedure (though it's still being polished, but the general idea is in place) Once we enter the beta phase, there will be an interview based whitelisting process for dentists, which will provide a list of their patients that will be willing to participate in the beta. Once approved, they will start importing whitelisted patient charts into the system, and off it goes with beta testing.

Cheers!

good and simple explanation, thank you.
As a patient I would already participate in such a beta program. Will there be incentives for participation? Tokens maybe?
dentix

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:16:04 AM

Cheers!

As a patient I would already participate in such a beta program. Will there be incentives for participation? Tokens maybe?

Awesome Idea, I will pass this onto our product folks, +++ for an idea! Patient incentive should always be there!
disbil

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

I see this project very interesting. and so far it has been a lot of positive responses given in this project. means the project has indeed attracted the attention of many people. Hopefully the project can run smoothly and achieve the target.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

I see this project very interesting. and so far it has been a lot of positive responses given in this project. means the project has indeed attracted the attention of many people. Hopefully the project can run smoothly and achieve the target.
I also look forward to his next project could run smoothly and be successful and will get a lot of support, and the team must also be in the spirit of work so that these projects achieve satisfactory results.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:26:30 AM

Cheers!

Great, thanks for the prompt response, you seem to be doing a good job in the response to questions thrown at you, good communication is one the keys to a successful project and you're doing just that, guess the whitelisting will help select qualified practitioners and also get the consents of the patients, thanks for the clarification
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

i hope this will pay for my family dental care Smiley

LOL sure... The Dentix platform has a lot of benefits and platforms that is targeted at not just individuals but also families and friends, health is for everyone I guess and Dentix is making getting the right teeth care for everyone not only easy but also reachable and fun

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

Projects in the field of health like this, in my opinion will be much in need and in search by many people .. certainly very potential .. hopefully this project will be successful in ico..

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

Cheers!

Awesome Idea, I will pass this onto our product folks, +++ for an idea! Patient incentive should always be there!

wow, a +++ from the team, I am very pleased:-)
I think it's great, how much you contribute here in the forum and also takes up ideas. that motivates unbelievably to keep thinking about the project. Thank you!
Cnote328

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

Cheers!

Yeah it sure did thanks for given a detailed explanation. So patient who will take part in the whitelisting process is sorely dependent on the dentists
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

Projects in the field of health like this, in my opinion will be much in need and in search by many people .. certainly very potential .. hopefully this project will be successful in ico..

Indeed, if you've ever been into a dentist or hell any doctors office and taken a look at the software their using you quickly realize that they aren't exactly next-gen hell their not even modern apps, most of the time their insanely outdated, i was in one doctors office once and they were still using some form of outdated CLI based app, not even a windows app, let alone a webapp and light years away from a DApp. The medical industry as a while is just begging to be brought into the modern world. So i like seeing things like Dentix that are trying to boot these people from the 19th century to the 21st century
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

LOL sure... The Dentix platform has a lot of benefits and platforms that is targeted at not just individuals but also families and friends, health is for everyone I guess and Dentix is making getting the right teeth care for everyone not only easy but also reachable and fun

Dentix's main goal is not to compete with other crypto, but to provide solutions for the dental industry through blockchain technology, Patients who use and apply this tool will receive a Dentix token as a gift, which they can then use to pay for dental care and in- other networks.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:23:26 PM

Dentix's main goal is not to compete with other crypto, but to provide solutions for the dental industry through blockchain technology, Patients who use and apply this tool will receive a Dentix token as a gift, which they can then use to pay for dental care and in- other networks.

Check out this page here with some great article reads from the official team to learn more about what Dentix's main goal is.

Link is here: https://medium.com/@dentix

Also they are pretty active on twitter too to keep up to date with the latest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: