Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin and investment  (Read 2115 times)
Zorane

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

Best investment - is investment in Sonder
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:14:06 PM

If planning to invest in Altcoins you need to be careful in deciding because most cryptocurrency today are dropping and this might be lossing your capital if not properly check and also you may ask some advise to your friend if you really need to invest while the market is still falling.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:31:49 PM

just recently finished ICO interesting, such as Quarkchain or phantom, and the price of the exchange can be very attractive, I'd consider new projects.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:11:26 PM

just recently finished ICO interesting, such as Quarkchain or phantom, and the price of the exchange can be very attractive, I'd consider new projects.
I now try to pay attention to those ico companies that are very actively collecting funds from the investor. This makes it possible to hope that the prices of their coins will not pass before the entire crypto-currency market.
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:06:19 PM

Being a newbie, I'm looking for a good direction on learning about the markets and trading. How would you decide which ICO to invest in? Cryptocurrency is too volatile, but so there is still many people who go into investment that goes even in the newest coins which are similar (not same) in the functionality that they offer (e.g. anonymity). What is the possibility on any of these coins (or digital currency in general) being successful (or profitable)? I'm also not clear on how does the value of coin inflate or deflate; especially when the flow is controlled by the developers?

tl;dr Any resources or pointers on the topic are appreciated.
The flow of coins is not controlled by the developers in 50 percent of cases. It is better to invest in top coins, rather than look for ICO that are changeable.
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:54:04 PM

Man, there are many aspects to consider:
- the product: if solves a problem not solved so far (scalability for example)
- the team: people having a great background that have already delivered;
- the token metrics: the percentage to be sold, the locking period;
- the hype.
Sometimes people are so not rational at all and go all in for a project that has enormous hype and (maybe) no strong fundamentals at all without solving a new arrised problem. So all the ideas exposed so far are relative to how people respond to the hype mainly. That's how I view it.
When it comes to the price, it usually deflates or inflates relative to the news or to the movement of Bitcoin or to some pump and dump group. If you have followed CMC in the last few weeks, you have definitely seen that when BTC rises, also other coins rise. And the same happens for the reverse situations.
Lastly, I want to leave you with a new token that I am very excited about that will rise in price when a big news comes out or when BTC grows. We'll see if that happens.
The token is BNTN created by the guys from #Blocnation. The token will be used as a payment currency inside private events. A bracelet will do the transaction for you, all you'll have to do is to "charge" your bracelet with tokens and bring your arm near to the POS in order for the NFC cip inside the bracelet to pay for you. More at: https://blocnation.io/
Hope it will help you!

madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2032

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

ICO as well as trading on the stock exchange is a high-risk investment! Buying tokens even with good bonuses on the first round of sale then you can not even return the invested funds. I apologize for my English.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

Altcoin Investment is profitable if you know the good project options. Choosing a potential ICO is not simple to do because we can not determine the best ICO. Before investing, I usually read the report and then join their social media team to see how they promote the coin and see how many people are interested in the coin. Speaking a lot about the project

Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

we have read the preliminary information about the crypto money world that you need to do first because you are new. because when you look at it from the outside there are people who think that it will become rich if it goes into the market. if you buy from the stock market you have made a certain volume and make the price of the produced price good. When it comes to ICO, you have to be very careful and leave your job to chance. Who am I in the project when I come in from ICO? and I look at the status of those who support it.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

everything seems mixed at the moment, but ico and other crypto money investments should be a bit of a luck good search for a good way my friend

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

The most important thing in the project is the team, because if it will be experienced people who have already implemented several startups. Even if the idea of their project is not unique, but a good team, the chances of success of the project are very high.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:02:50 PM

For me i would only focus on alts cause they are the future for me, if market will recover (and it is slowly happening) prices of some coins could grow immediately so investing now could lead to nice earnings.

susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:22:51 AM

for a newbie you should look for a good altcoin to make an investment, look for altcoin that has a very limited token supply it and have a very good product for the people and make sure altcoin is very useful for altcoin request has a very high demand and make altcoin become very expensive.
Dobriy 4el

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:10:26 AM

it is necessary looking that ICO wants to offer society whether this project is necessary, whether it solves some problem for people? It is necessary to learn about team where they participated before. To study white paper
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:01:19 AM

which need to be considered to join in an ICO are
1.The Product.
2. The Team
3. The Roadmap
4.Token price and total supply
5. Code source
6. Do they Give you a ROI.
7. Transparancy about how many tokens have been sold

Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

Before joining the ICO, I am very carefully studying all available information about the project. I attach great importance to the topic at this forum, if the project is praised a lot, then this is an order for advertising, I do not take such a project.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

before deciding to invest then you should find the correct information about the crypto currency and the risk, investing in crypto currency has a big risk but many people are still interested in investment because in crypto you can also get a lot of profit and get rich
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

ICO brings high profits in a short time, but the ICO is risky and risky. Before investing you have to study carefully the project. And you need to have enough skill to make the right decision to invest. For example, you should read the whitelist, team dev, roadmap, softcap, hardcap ... if you do well these things. The possibility of success will be enormous.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:53:15 PM

You need to have enough time to study the project. And you need to watch the project for a long time. If there is no time, then the Menlo.one project can help, but it has not launched its own ICO yet.
Seresjen

Activity: 328

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:43:37 AM

Investing in a cryptocurrency is not easy, you have to invest some time and read, mainly seek information about the currency, roadmap, developer team, use case of the cryptocurrency, and something very important is the community, the more people support the project, the farther you can go, another thing and very important is within the framework of the road map are the dates, in which are the goals to be made and that are realistic, if everything goes well in all aspects, it is worth worth the investment.

If you feel that something is wrong with the project, give up or increase your research, today you have to sleep with one eye open since there are many coins that are Scam.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: