Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:32:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin and investment  (Read 2119 times)
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

All altcoins are down. It is best to analysis and discusss with the experts to get invested for the future growth.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

Hello. Before investing in altcoin, it is necessary to study its road map and, of course, white paper. It is desirable to know in general what kind of people are behind this project and what they have already implemented.
Yes that is right , I think you have mentioned too much important things. these are important for a investor study they road map of a project, which can in fact give you’re a very clear idea about the project and about its successfulness.
noxlord93

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:31:20 AM

at the moment you can invest in the air. he confidently sooner or later return a $ 500 mark
grey007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

Being a newbie, I'm looking for a good direction on learning about the markets and trading. How would you decide which ICO to invest in? Cryptocurrency is too volatile, but so there is still many people who go into investment that goes even in the newest coins which are similar (not same) in the functionality that they offer (e.g. anonymity). What is the possibility on any of these coins (or digital currency in general) being successful (or profitable)? I'm also not clear on how does the value of coin inflate or deflate; especially when the flow is controlled by the developers?

tl;dr Any resources or pointers on the topic are appreciated.

Coin inflate when more holders bay tokens. Capitalization is growing up.
Coin deflate when more holders sell their tokens. Capitalization is growing down.
A lot of reasons for inflate and deflate.
Fideend

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:15:04 AM

Actually, if you are beginner in cryptocurrency and you do not have  enough knowledge in  trading  than , I do not  advise you to start buying, investing..,  in that field, because simply, you will lose a big amount of your funds especially in this period because the market always in red. So you must learn the understands statistics in different cryptocurrencies. Honeslty, I do not advise you to ask people for helps because many do not give the right information and predictions, and they keep them always in order to achieve just  their goals. 
Trust me, the field of trading is not easy at all. do not rush, just take your time in learning, and then start.
People never get experience in their mother’s womb, in very beginning every person is inexperienced, but later on by spending time in the market he get some experience and become an expert in trading. I think in very beginning we only need to invest and do trading with small amount of money.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:28:26 AM

Being a newbie, I'm looking for a good direction on learning about the markets and trading. How would you decide which ICO to invest in? Cryptocurrency is too volatile, but so there is still many people who go into investment that goes even in the newest coins which are similar (not same) in the functionality that they offer (e.g. anonymity). What is the possibility on any of these coins (or digital currency in general) being successful (or profitable)? I'm also not clear on how does the value of coin inflate or deflate; especially when the flow is controlled by the developers?

First, I would not invest into an ICO based projects, but non-ICO. Just make some researches to find how more than 80% ICOs became scams.

Second, always do a lot of anlysis before making any investment. Be careful at following key points:
- social media activity
- Whitepaper
- milestones (respected or not by Dev)
- team experience
etc.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:37:13 AM

Actually, if you are beginner in cryptocurrency and you do not have  enough knowledge in  trading  than , I do not  advise you to start buying, investing..,  in that field, because simply, you will lose a big amount of your funds especially in this period because the market always in red. So you must learn the understands statistics in different cryptocurrencies. Honestly, I do not advise you to ask people for helps because many do not give the right information and predictions, and they keep them always in order to achieve just their goals. 
Trust me, the field of trading is not easy at all. do not rush, just take your time in learning, and then start.
People never get experience in their mother’s womb, in the very beginning every person is inexperienced, but later on by spending time in the market he gets some experience and become an expert in trading. I think in the very beginning we only need to invest and do trading with a small amount of money.

Yes, exactly many people should understand the technology behind the coins. In crypto, simply investing will not give any profits so always research about the coin and learn how to trade those coin. Otherwise, you will be in loss.
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:56:12 AM

now it is more profitable to invest not in altcoin, but in the etherium. he is on the lower border

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Gemcrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:52:20 PM

The point of investing in ICO is judged whether there is WP or not. But there are a lot of fraud. It would be a good idea to participate in communities that are being activated. There are many venture companies in Japan that are not ICOs. With regulations being severe, there are many projects that can be trusted because they are successful.
ideanavan

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

Last year, few believed in the success of Ethereum. This year I would advise you to take a closer look at EOS. In ICO if you want to invest, then only for the long term
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

Today it is very dangerous to participate in ICO because the price of the token immediately after entering the exchange falls 5-10 times.
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:04:33 PM

sorry that I am moving away from the topic, but how did you manage to earn merit?  Tongue
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:58:34 PM

I rather like investing in altcoin because now there are a lot of good projects that are set up to create a crypto with good technical background and high practical application. Altcoins that do not meet the needs of the market will be eliminated and replaced by better altcos. You must to check also if they have a whitepaper and website.
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

altcoin is always the hot topic for investing in trading. You need the latest information on the market as well as you need to make changes that fit your investment plan in accordance with the current situation of altcoin.
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

If you want to learn more professional trading methods, then you may need more learning channels. I suggest you go to YouTube, there are many videos about trading!
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

Altcoin and investment are two different things because an altcoin is a kind of crypto while investment on the other hand is the act of buying and holding the coin .

Imo , altcoins are only best for trades because they are cheap and you can easily buy lots of them in different kinds while bitcoin is the ideal suitable coin for investing because its base value is already expensive.

Though we can still opt to choose both alts and btc if we wanted to .
cris17

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

I recommend you to invest money in your knowledge first of all. Then you can choose the right coins to invest in or trade with, depends on what are you interested in.
easemypain

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:45:36 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 07:48:24 PM by easemypain

Here’s what the mastermind behind Ethereum and perhaps the most prominent figure in the crypto world Vitalik Buterin" has to say about Investing in an ICO.

"Cryptocurrency are still a new and hyper-volatile assets class, and could drop to near-zero at any time. Don't put in more money than you can afford to loss..."

Before you get carried away and start sending your hard earned money to every single project out there, remember that many, if not most of those projects will inevitably fail or will turn out to be a scam. take the pain to go through at least 5 successful ICO projects such as Wepower, Solve.Care, Truegame, Play2live and also 5 upcoming ICO projects such as Modern finance chain, Linkchain, adab solution, virtual rehab.
Not forgetting that every project launching an ICO must have website and whitepaper, find out everything you can about the development team, make sure they are not anonymous, Check Community and Media such as facebook, twitter and telegram. Check Stage of the project ( roadmap), Read the ANN thread on BitcoinTalk, read the whitepaper, If a project has no working code whatsoever prior to an ICO, or even if they do, but it isn’t open source - that’s a major red flag and many more to take note of before investing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

All altcoins are down. It is best to analysis and discusss with the experts to get invested for the future growth.

we know that altcoin is currently in the very worst condition, but I am not sure that altcoin will fall, there are still survivors and are not disturbed by the state of bitcoin and ethereum which is the benchmark for all altcoins

cryptoungual

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:18:10 AM

I am currently joining the ICO project. Because waiting for the market to recover is very boring for me. All possibilities can happen, but I believe not all new coins have the potential to be a scam. There are still new coins that will have value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: