Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED] 30% interest per 2 months - Round 1 - 20K cap  (Read 3123 times)
BitcoinLeader (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 11:54:30 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2013, 08:12:42 PM by BitcoinLeader

This is not the right approach to ask for a loan that high for a new member like me so I am cancelling this request
You can still view my original posting below for educational purposes on how not to ask for big loans.

-------------
Hello everyone,

I am a Media Buyer and turn every dollar in 3 dollar by buying traffic for CPL campaigns.

As you can see that is a 300% return on investment (ROI).

The downside is I have to prepay the traffic and get paid for the leads after 2 months.
This leaves me with a cash flow issue.

Therefore I am looking for investors who are interested to loan me money with an 30% interest after 2 months.

Let me give you an example:

1st October 2013: You invest $1000
1 December 2013: You get $1000 + 30% interest ($300) = $1300

There is a cap in the amount of money I want to loan.
The first round I want to start with an investing round with a $20.000 (twenty thousand) limit.

This is because I can't do unlimited leads per month so it is no use for me to scale unlimited in advertising.

So here's the final deal.

Max. investment budget: $20.000
Aim budget: $5000
Minimum deposit to participate: $500
Term: 60 days
Interest: 30% after 2 months

How do I plan to pay you back?
I work as a freelance PHP developer and have 2 big clients.
Here is proof of my monthly income from these clients along with my company name:
http://pressclick.nl/dev/screenshots/earnings.png
http://pressclick.nl/dev/screenshots/earnings2.png

This month I have spent $4000 to earn $8000 since september 1st 2013 (proof available).
I spend around $250 per day on media buying so that means I will spend another 12 x $250 = $3000 for this month.
Let's say I have a ROI of 200%, that means I earn $6000 with the $3000.
I will totally have spent $7000 by the end of the month september 2013 and earn $8000 + $6000 = $14000.

The payment terms with my affiliate partner is NET60, that means I get paid 2 months later. That would be end november, beginning december 2013.
That means that my ability to pay you back is already secured.

However by the end of this month my budget is almost depleted and in order to keep the cash flow going I would need another $7k to spend the next month October.
Offcourse I have my income as a freelancer which is about 4k/5k euro per month but I also have costs like rent and take my girlfriend out for dinner and shopping and stuff so I need approximately $5k to keep spending $7k in advertising in a month. If I can get more that would be great off course so I can scale up and generate more revenue.

Eventually I have enough earnings and to overcome the cash flow issue and I won't be needing investment anymore. This is the first round and there will probably be a 2nd round maybe in the next 3 months.

Proof of funds
http://pressclick.nl/dev/screenshots/earnings.png
http://pressclick.nl/dev/screenshots/earnings2.png
- More detailed bank statement
- Skrill transaction history
- Facebook billing statement (proof of spending)

Proof of ID/address
- Driver's License
- Passport
- Tax form
- UPC bill
- Phone bill

Collateral
- 106 Litecoins

My Home PC
- Intel Core i7 Pentium 3770K
- 16 gb RAM
- Radeon HD 7900
- 256 GB Samsung SSD

My Work PC
- 16 gb RAM
- 128 GB Samsung SSD
- 24 inch iiyama

Other stuff
- 42 inch Sony Brava LCD Flat Panel
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Reseller hosting (200 GB HDD, 200 GB Traffic, NL based)

Please note:
I'm not looking for 1 investment of $20k, I prefer a few investments between $500 - $1000.
If I get $5000 that would be sufficient, if I get more that's just very nice that means I could make more revenue and there's more interest for you to be earned.

I'm looking forward to your participation and if you have any questions feel free to post it here.

BTCJam listing
https://btcjam.com/listings/6931

Please allow me to prove myself and become a trusted loaner.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
murraypaul

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:56:07 AM

Hi, I'm a completely anonymous guy on a forum who you've never heard of before.
Please send me $20,000.
Thanks.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
BitcoinLeader (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 12:08:03 PM

Please send me $20,000.
Thanks.

Offcourse I'll send ID and other verification documents to the participants. We can even meet in real life here in Amsterdam and have a beer or lunch together at my expenses before we close the deal.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:58:01 PM

Please send me $20,000.
Thanks.

Offcourse I'll send ID and other verification documents to the participants. We can even meet in real life here in Amsterdam and have a beer or lunch together at my expenses before we close the deal.

No. That's not going to proof that you you won't default. Providing ID isn't the solution. The solution is proving collateral.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:15:25 PM

I can fulfill up to 50 BTC of this loan. See link in sig.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:17:44 PM

Hello everyone,

I am a Media Buyer and turn every dollar in 3 dollar by buying traffic for CPL campaigns.

As you can see that is a 300% return on investment (ROI).

The downside is I have to prepay the traffic and get paid for the leads after 2 months.
This leaves me with a cash flow issue.

Therefore I am looking for investors who are interested to loan me money with an 30% interest after 2 months.

Let me give you an example:

1st October 2013: You invest $1000
1 December 2013: You get $1000 + 30% interest ($300) = $1300

There is a cap in the amount of money I want to loan.
Currently I want to start with an investing round of $20.000 (twenty thousand) limit.

This is because I can't do unlimited leads per month so it is no use for me to scale unlimited in advertising.

So here's the final deal.

Max. investment budget: $20.000
Minimum deposit to participate: $500

I'm looking forward to your participation and if you have any questions feel free to post it here.

Collateral is king, either put up collateral or refrain from asking for loans. ID is not collateral.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:46:20 PM

Please send me $20,000.
Thanks.

No. That's not going to proof that you you won't default. Providing ID isn't the solution. The solution is proving collateral.
But... but... I really want the $20,000.00 and I guaranteed a return of 30%!!
BitcoinLeader (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 05:12:37 PM

Please send me $20,000.
Thanks.

I'm not asking for 1 investment of $20k.
I'm aiming for $5 - $10k because that will give me sufficient cash flow until I get my earnings of my investments which is around $8000.

$20k is the limit because I can't spend more than that in 1 month on media buying because there's a monthly cap on the campaigns I'm pushing.

I have the following collateral:
My Home PC
- 16 gb RAM
- Radeon HD 7900
- 256 GB Samsung SSD

My Work PC
- 16 gb RAM
- 128 GB Samsung SSD
- 24 inch iiyama

Other stuff
- Samsung Galaxy S3

If people are interested I can make pictures with the collateral items with myself and a date on it.

I work as a freelance PHP developer and have a steady income of around 5k per month which I can show you bank statement proof and invoices associated with payments.

My idea is to show you the billing statement of my Media Buying and to give you an idea what I'm spending the money on.

Any more questions and feedback is appreciated.

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 05:48:03 PM

Please send me $20,000.
Thanks.

I'm not asking for 1 investment of $20k.
I'm aiming for $5 - $10k because that will give me sufficient cash flow until I get my earnings of my investments which is around $8000.

$20k is the limit because I can't spend more than that in 1 month on media buying because there's a monthly cap on the campaigns I'm pushing.

I have the following collateral:
My Home PC
- 16 gb RAM
- Radeon HD 7900
- 256 GB Samsung SSD

My Work PC
- 16 gb RAM
- 128 GB Samsung SSD
- 24 inch iiyama

Other stuff
- Samsung Galaxy S3

If people are interested I can make pictures with the collateral items with myself and a date on it.

I work as a freelance PHP developer and have a steady income of around 5k per month which I can show you bank statement proof and invoices associated with payments.

My idea is to show you the billing statement of my Media Buying and to give you an idea what I'm spending the money on.

Any more questions and feedback is appreciated.

Used electronics aren't worth what you think. If these items were accepted, are you prepared to ship all those things to the potential lender for the loan duration?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
BitcoinLeader (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 05:49:27 PM

What kind of collateral do people use to send over?

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 05:51:49 PM

Alt coins are one thing; something easy and cheap to ship, items with real resell value and quick to sell.

Albert Einstein
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 06:28:12 PM

Alt coins are one thing; something easy and cheap to ship, items with real resell value and quick to sell.
Title to a vehicle, House title, stuff light weight and has a fairly non risky resale value. Sorry for teh trollolling earlier.
BitcoinLeader (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 06:45:56 PM

Well, the collateral will be hard because I dont have anything else worth that much that is quick to resell.
And if I would, then I wouldn't be needing a loan because I could resell the collateral right?

I probably have to work on my reputation first before someone is willing to loan me these investments Smiley

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 07:44:05 PM

Well, the collateral will be hard because I dont have anything else worth that much that is quick to resell.
And if I would, then I wouldn't be needing a loan because I could resell the collateral right?

I probably have to work on my reputation first before someone is willing to loan me these investments Smiley

You are correct. Reputation alone still won't guarantee a loan, especially a large one. With collateral, you can increase both your reputation and odds on getting substantial loans.

Albert Einstein
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 08:20:35 PM

Are you like just, directing traffic to micro-niche sites/items to sell, using clickbank or something?  Cause anyone can do that.  If you are running online campaigns, buying traffic, you should know that nothing is a guaranteed 300% ROI.
BitcoinLeader (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 09:26:01 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2013, 11:56:19 PM by BitcoinLeader

Are you like just, directing traffic to micro-niche sites/items to sell, using clickbank or something?  Cause anyone can do that.  If you are running online campaigns, buying traffic, you should know that nothing is a guaranteed 300% ROI.

I'm directing traffic to CPL campaigns which require no item selling. For example dating or sweepstake. That's why it's called Cost Per Lead, and not Cost Per Action.

I know it's never guaranteed but I have been optimizing and switching to keep it at 300% ROI.

Eventually the campaign I'm pushing will drop in ROI overtime that's why I use multiple campaigns and I can create new campaigns myself about any product (i.e. Playstation 4) and rotate them. Once a campaign reach a certain threshold, I pause them and switch.

peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:06:24 PM

Hey BCL,

I know this is off topic, but is www.plus500.com able to trade BTC? I didn't see it on the main page.
BitcoinLeader (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 11:44:29 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2013, 06:32:41 PM by BitcoinLeader

Hey BCL,

I know this is off topic, but is www.plus500.com able to trade BTC? I didn't see it on the main page.

Hi peon,

Yes, you can go long and short with BTC.
Click here for the Plus 500 BTC/USD page

Take a look at my BTC profit calls:

There is 1 important tip: all BTC positions close automatically every last day of the month. So keep that in mind when opening positions near the end of the month.

As you can see BTC/USD just dropped $7 last 24 hours. This $5-$10 drops occurs very often. Trading BTC/USD at Plus500 has a leverage of 1:10 which means you could make $500 with a Short position worth $1000.

That equals 100% interest in 1 day.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 08:23:33 PM

Are you like just, directing traffic to micro-niche sites/items to sell, using clickbank or something?  Cause anyone can do that.  If you are running online campaigns, buying traffic, you should know that nothing is a guaranteed 300% ROI.

I'm directing traffic to CPL campaigns which require no item selling. For example dating or sweepstake. That's why it's called Cost Per Lead, and not Cost Per Action.

I know it's never guaranteed but I have been optimizing and switching to keep it at 300% ROI.

Eventually the campaign I'm pushing will drop in ROI overtime that's why I use multiple campaigns and I can create new campaigns myself about any product (i.e. Playstation 4) and rotate them. Once a campaign reach a certain threshold, I pause them and switch.

It's so easy to direct traffic and get leads...  I know tons of PTC sites and PTS sites..
BitcoinLeader (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 10:43:35 PM

It's so easy to direct traffic and get leads...  I know tons of PTC sites and PTS sites..

Absolutely, it's very easy once you know which traffic sources are good and which campaigns convert best.
The differnce is the ROI, some people are content with small ROI, I want a minimum of 200%.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: