Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED] 30% interest per 2 months - Round 1 - 20K cap  (Read 3123 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3080

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 10:52:46 PM

I don't understand why you need a loan.    Huh

Use your own money - the money you have made from your 200% ROI.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitcoinLeader (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 11:51:08 PM

I don't understand why you need a loan.    Huh

Use your own money - the money you have made from your 200% ROI.
I get paid NET60, that means I everythinig I earn in the month September will be paid around 31 November/1 December.

For example; I spent $4000 this month and I have $2000 left, that means I wont have enough funds to spend another $6000 next month October.

This is only needed in the beginning after I got paid 2 times or.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 11:57:55 PM

I also have costs like rent and take my girlfriend out for dinner and shopping and stuff so I need approximately $5k to keep spending $7k in advertising in a month.

Dude.  Show your girlfriend your proof, and she should let you cut back on the dinner and shopping for just a few weeks until you get your big paycheck.  It's infinitely better than begging for money from strangers, don't you think?

There is also your friends, your family, your work, your bank, etc.  Show them the proof.  Any one of those would jump at the chance to make 30% interest.   Give the interest to someone you know in real life.

There is no reason you should be asking for a loan (from strangers) when you have a 200% ROI.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitcoinLeader (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 01:01:20 AM

I also have costs like rent and take my girlfriend out for dinner and shopping and stuff so I need approximately $5k to keep spending $7k in advertising in a month.

Dude.  Show your girlfriend your proof, and she should let you cut back on the dinner and shopping for just a few weeks until you get your big paycheck.  It's infinitely better than begging for money from strangers, don't you think?

There is also your friends, your family, your work, your bank, etc.  Show them the proof.  Any one of those would jump at the chance to make 30% interest.   Give the interest to someone you know in real life.

There is no reason you should be asking for a loan (from strangers) when you have a 200% ROI.

Actually I did go to the bank and ask 2 of my family. Neither relatives have spare money and the bank needs annual balance documents of my company and I'm not sure if that would be sufficient but I will try it but it takes a couple weeks maybe months.

The girlfriend thing was kind of a joke, it doesn't cost more than maybe $300 a month so that's not really a big drain. It's just the fixed monthly costs.

I just wanted give it a shot here even though I don't necessarily need it.
About the "stranger" thing, it is quite ironic because I personally see it as an opportunity to prove myself to be a trusted person to do business with.

I am here to stay for the long run and I am waiting for the moment that someone takes the risk to loan me and I can make him happy with a nice interest and earned myself a little reputation here. My first loan of 1 BTC was completed this morning within 12 hours at BTCjam (https://btcjam.com/listings/6928) and it feels quite good. And it feels even better when I have paid them on time.

Giving is quite gratifying, everyday when I leave the tram I give my 1-hour ticket (which is still valid) to someone waiting in the stop so the person can use it for free. You know how that feels?

Let me give you an "idea" of what an increase in starting budget  does with the total profit in a year:

AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 03:19:38 PM

Be careful. Next Vod is going to ask for proof you have a girlfriend, stating that it helps you gain credibility on the forum so you must be lying.

I'm not kidding. You can read the $hit show right here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294472.0

Basically Vod troll starts out as benign and before you know it, it's guilty until proven innocent. The asshat posted negative feedback because I wouldn't let him talk to my friend after he accused me of lying.

You've been warned. Vod is a stinkin, lying, troll. Keep well away from him, and do not, under any circumstance feed him.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 03:28:23 PM

Be careful. Next Vod is going to ask for proof you have a girlfriend, stating that it helps you gain credibility on the forum so you must be lying.

Basically Vod troll starts out as benign and before you know it, it's guilty until proven innocent. The asshat posted negative feedback because I wouldn't let him talk to my friend after he accused me of lying.

You've been warned. Vod is a stinkin, lying, troll. Keep well away from him, and do not, under any circumstance feed him.

The only person that has lied is you.  I'm sure everyone can see that.  

Only in your mind would you think a girlfriend is the same as a lawyer.  Look Andrew, you've been amusing the last 24 hours and helped my programming fly by, but you have to start posting intelligent comments, or your ignore button is going to get very orange.   Sad  If you continue to stalk me, you'll be talking to yourself.

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 03:38:02 PM

The only person that has lied is you.  I'm sure everyone can see that.  

Only in your mind would you think a girlfriend is the same as a lawyer.  Look Andrew, you've been amusing the last 24 hours and helped my programming fly by, but you have to start posting intelligent comments, or your ignore button is going to get very orange.   Sad  If you continue to stalk me, you'll be talking to yourself.

Your baseless accusations are laughable. Cheesy

You can write the same lies about me over and over, that does not make them true. Apparently you have not learned your lesson.

Being a script kiddie doesn't make you a programmer. If you can't handle the heat, you shouldn't play with the fire. Didn't your mother teach you better?

You think you can keep posting false negative feedback on my account and get away with it?

Don't worry. Payback's a bitch. It's coming. Smiley
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 03:41:00 PM

You can write the same lies about me over and over, that does not make them true. Apparently you have not learned your lesson.

Being a script kiddie doesn't make you a programmer. If you can't handle the heat, you shouldn't play with the fire. Didn't your mother teach you better?

Don't worry. It's coming. Smiley

This script kiddie will be retired in a couple years by age 45.   Cheesy

I can handle whatever lies you spew.  I'm only concerned about annoying other forum members by your posting in every thread you can.  Try to think of someone besides yourself and understand no one else cares about the disagreement between you and I.

First time on an internet forum I guess.   Undecided

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 03:47:18 PM

Don't worry. It's coming. Smiley

This script kiddie will be retired in a couple years by age 45.   Cheesy

I can handle whatever lies you spew.  I'm only concerned about annoying other forum members by your posting in every thread you can.  Try to think of someone besides yourself and understand no one else cares about the disagreement between you and I.

First time on an internet forum I guess.   Undecided

A 40 year old loser having to brag about how he might retire at 45. Can't say I'm surprised. :/

You, concerned? Cheesy I might be fooled into believing you if you handn't threadcrapped all over i3lome's borrowing thread.

All you care about is yourself. Looking at all your posts, all you do is post negative things on everyone's borrowing posts. All you do is insult people. Angry

Stop posting negative feedback about things you think might be true. Your lack of logic shows more with every turd you post.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 04:02:02 PM

Apologies to BitcoinLeader for the interruption.   Undecided

This chapter is closed, all has been said and done with this scammer.  I'm the better man and moving on to others.

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:11:49 PM

Apologies to BitcoinLeader for the interruption.   Undecided

This chapter is closed, all has been said and done with this scammer.  I'm the better man and moving on to others.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy AND THE LAUGHS KEEP COMING!

Just a few posts above you accused OP BitcoinLeader of begging for money from strangers on here, and then told him there was no reason for him to be asking for a loan on this forum! Talk about a two face! Cheesy

Sadly this is Vod's modus operandi, he just loooooves berating borrowers and anyone who is in talks to lend to them.

Moving on to other what, other victims to troll Vod? Your caught, troll. You trolling services are no longer needed. Be gone, out with you! #vodtroll
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 05:55:16 PM

... snip...

TL;DR
So I send you a $6000 check in january 2014, and you send me back a check of $162000 in december 2014.
Did I understand right?  Huh

If I did, all I have to say is that you must be completely insane to still be working as a php developper. Grin

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
BitcoinLeader (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 06:47:42 PM

... snip...

TL;DR
So I send you a $6000 check in january 2014, and you send me back a check of $162000 in december 2014.
Did I understand right?  Huh

If I did, all I have to say is that you must be completely insane to still be working as a php developper. Grin
Actually, No...I'm sorry to dissapoint you but That's my profit Grin I keep it however I do give a 30% interest of your investment to you after two months.

So if you invest $1000 there are 2 options:
- I give you $1300 back two months later.
- I give you $650 the first month and $650 the 2nd month after.

The reason I'm still working as a developer is that I just started doing Media Buying since 1 september 2013.
There is a good chance I won't be needing to develop fulltime anymore next year.

Today I heard my brother is interested but he needs a month or two before he has funds he can spend on investments, so that's good news.

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:22:30 PM

Ok, I'll try again.

I'm giving you a $6000 check on january 2014, you send me back a check of $28960 in december 2014.
Am I right this time?

If I am, why would I let you get off with a $133039 profit, using my money, when I only make a mere $22960 for taking the risk?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:24:28 PM

BitcoinLeader (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 09:41:33 PM

Ok, I'll try again.

I'm giving you a $6000 check on january 2014, you send me back a check of $28960 in december 2014.
Am I right this time?

If I am, why would I let you get off with a $133039 profit, using my money, when I only make a mere $22960 for taking the risk?

I'm sorry to confuse you by me not being complete in my initial opening post.
The lending term is not 1 year but 2 months.
I have updated the opening post with the term:
Term: 60 days
Interest: 30% after 2 months

The screenshot I provided is a forecast to give you an idea what I will do with the money and why I want to loan.
Hope this make sense to younow.

BitcoinLeader (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 09:44:48 PM

It looks kinda funny indeed. Because I first asked for a 10 BTC loan and then I figured that would be very hard to complete with no reputation at all so I started these small reputation loans increasing every step and that works pretty well I must say.

I managed to get 6 micro loans within 2 days. My current loan request is displayed in my signature. I would be grateful if you read this and take the time to support me in building reputation at BTCjam.

smracer
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:02:48 PM

Here is how this scam works.

I hand you $1, you hand it back - see you are so trustworthy!
I hand you $5, you hand it back - see you are so trustworthy!
I hand you $10, you hand it back - see you are so trustworthy!
I hand you $20, you hand it back - see you are so trustworthy!
I hand you $40, you hand it back - see you are so trustworthy!

I hand you $1400, you run.  bye-bye.
BitcoinLeader (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 10:36:38 PM

Here is how this scam works.

I hand you $1, you hand it back - see you are so trustworthy!
I hand you $5, you hand it back - see you are so trustworthy!
I hand you $10, you hand it back - see you are so trustworthy!
I hand you $20, you hand it back - see you are so trustworthy!
I hand you $40, you hand it back - see you are so trustworthy!

I hand you $1400, you run.  bye-bye.

That would be possible but in my position that would be just plain stupid unless I have stolen someones identity with:
- forged ID card
- forged utitility bill
- forged PayPal
- forged LinkedIn, Facebook

It's not really hard to find me if you read the listings, my name is quite unique so I wouldn't get away with it (unless I've stolen someones identity).

smracer
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:08:12 PM

I see you have now opened up another BTCJam loan - This time for 5BTC.

This is a classic rep and run loan scam.  I have seen it 100 times. 

No one can use your information (even if it is real) to collect a debt against you.

There is nothing that can be done.  It doesn't matter how much documentation you provide.  All of it is worthless.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: