Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bearish trend is over  (Read 2147 times)
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?
It seems bearish market is over  bitcoin support in 9k$ territory is getting stronger though it doesn't hit the 10k$ level but once it is done for a short consolidation at 9k$ level probably it will try to breach the 10k$ resistance and once it breach probably it would be a confirmatory sign that bearish seasin is over.
Since movement of bitcoin still slowly, hitting to 10k$ could be takes more longer, so by this April coming to ends seems Bearish trend not to really over, hope so when tomorrow May, that price support can reach 10k and bull will taking it places again.
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?
I believe the down trend is not over yet, considering overall, the price of bitcoin is still bearish, so I believe you should not be subjective and lose this. It can be seen that bitocin prices in recent days are recovering very strongly and have caused the market to recover again, but in my opinion, this recovery is only in the short term and bitcoin prices may decrease at any time.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:33:28 PM

I believe the down trend is not over yet, considering overall, the price of bitcoin is still bearish, so I believe you should not be subjective and lose this. It can be seen that bitocin prices in recent days are recovering very strongly and have caused the market to recover again, but in my opinion, this recovery is only in the short term and bitcoin prices may decrease at any time.
We really can't say whether its really a recovery period and the bounce back will lead us to bull market, as the trend still unpredictable, market
is showing possibilities that the bear market will just around the corner, better to hold on and monitor situations and be wiser enough to enjoy
your investment, being positive is always a good choice and stay holding for longer term is very much profitable.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

I don't see anything bearish currently, so that's at least one thing where you're wrong. The only thing I do agree with is that we may experience a dip again, but that's nothing to be shocked or surprised about when it happens. Right now it's important for the market to either consolidate around the $9000 level for a while, or at least attempt to break through the $10,000 level. The only negative aspect of attempting to break the $10,000 level is that the sentiment could change if that attempt fails, which is why I prefer consolidation over an attempt to break that level. There is absolutely no reason to rush things, so let's enjoy current levels for a while instead of aiming at higher levels....
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

We really can't say whether its really a recovery period and the bounce back will lead us to bull market, as the trend still unpredictable, market
is showing possibilities that the bear market will just around the corner, better to hold on and monitor situations and be wiser enough to enjoy
your investment, being positive is always a good choice and stay holding for longer term is very much profitable.
This is short time recovery but once BTC cut its margin $10k i think the market will start to recover again. maybe this small correction will continue up to this month end. it's just my opinion but anything can happen again we may see bad days or our golden days will come. just put some hopes and watch the market.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

bear market usually before and during the tax reporting in the United States. correction btc completed, begins Bull market. this is not for the first time so happens history repeats itself.
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

Looks like it's over.. for now...
Seems like altseason is back but fortunately — now — without any hysteria
But I assume that It will come back soon, when BTC will hit 11700 level
Strong resistance here and I think It will take some time to break it
I'm waiting for new heights in the end of summer, maybe august-september

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

I honestly wouldnt say its over but i also wouldnt say that its not over.  The real answer is that we dont know because as of now crypto is not moving around a lot.  We did experience a little bump over the past few weeks but that hasnt been enough to even put as at 10k+ bitcoin yet.  I think to be out of the bear market we'll have to see around $15k btc.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:53:23 PM

Certainly yes it is already over, Bull run turn now. So as long as we could have a chance to buy lets do it as much as we can before its too late because the price value of the coins was very unpredictable where anytime it could dump their value then hold for awhile.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:25:39 PM

I think that only now we can say that bear market has truly ended. What a difficult period of time it was for all of us...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

I think that only now we can say that bear market has truly ended. What a difficult period of time it was for all of us...
Hopefully this will bring real price increase, bitcoin is having a hard time to break $10K and now the price fall a bit.
And even if it fell, I still believe we are bullish and this is a long trend bull that we are seeing, some altcoins grow especially TRX so good for the community.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:44:16 AM

Lets hope this assertion is true for present market condition. We had one of the most depressing bear market in the last four months. So many people panicked and sold below their entry price. It is not health for bear to be long.

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

but I don't think that bearish trend is over because, in the cryptocurrency, everything can happen and without any warning. maybe this is over but I think we still need to wait for another time to see all coins getting increase higher. we still far to see the price is back to higher price and I think it will like this for temporary but soon all coin and not just bitcoin will increase again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

For me, I honestly think that the bearish trend is not yet done. Right now, we are waiting for that Bitcoin whale from the now-defunct Mt. Gox cryptocurrency exchange to potentially dump his Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, which was expected to selloff in the open market instead of the over the counter style. It would likely go in the short-term bear trend plus another crypto exchange in the news would likely shut down, so that is another factor why the bear trend is not over yet. Who knows, either way I might be wrong or right.
Yep, I completely agree with you guy. The bearish trend is probably over but it’s still not over, because as you know that bitcoin is notoriously volatile, it fluctuates currently, it is never in dip or rise forever, sometimes it makes you feel so surprised. To speak frankly, these whale is definitely dangerous with us, especially the price of bitcoin may fall off like the way whale want. In general, we have to be more cautious, there is no guarantee in the crypto market.

coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:40:13 PM

Probably yes agree with that because when i look at the price now seems like already starting to stable with slowly goes up again back to normal behavior of bitcoin. I was expecting the price also goes up to 20,000$ to 25,000$ or much higher than that before the end of this year.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀