Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bearish trend is over  (Read 2148 times)
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:07:46 PM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?
You can see that bitcoin prices are continuously adjusting in recent days, according to my analysis, the market is bearish in the short-term, want to increase bitcoin in the long run, you have to wait for bitcoin to run out. This short-term bearish trend. Currently, bitcoin is at $ 7,500 and is still adjusting.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:41:24 PM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?
You can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply in the last two days, I find that these are very positive signals and need for bitcoin prices to continue to increase in the long run. Currently bitcoin is at $ 7,500 after $ 7100, bitcoin prices recover slightly but prices of altcoin are recovering fast and strong. So you can buy altcoin right now to get the most profit.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?
I don't believe on these bullish trend and bearish trend things because i really think that the price of Bitcoin and other coins was due to manipulation of the big whales in which they are capable of moving the price of any form of investments due to their huge source of resources. By facilitating the pump and dump strategy they will always be the winner and all we can do is if we are lucky enough that we could ride on to their games on time.

I also guessed that exactly the whales, 1% of the richest people that hold most of the cryptocurrency manipulate the market. They make huge money on its downs and ups.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

Bears are not yet done. If you do not believe, go the 2014 chart of Bitcoin. And you will see that our current chart for BTCuSD in Daily mode is very similar to 2014. So we can assume that Bitcoin is possible to reach 3k based from the 2014 chart.
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

Bears are not yet done. If you do not believe, go the 2014 chart of Bitcoin. And you will see that our current chart for BTCuSD in Daily mode is very similar to 2014. So we can assume that Bitcoin is possible to reach 3k based from the 2014 chart.

Yeah its the exact same thing Lol
It will take atleast till 2019 mid to cross the 12k again and make new highs by late 2019.
this year is a slow and steady grind... we will see 200bn in cmc again
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:53:25 AM

it seems like the bearish trend will still continue because I see bitcoin prices and some other coins always decrease in price when there is bad news that can give effect to new trader.
I was almost sure that it's over but May 23 changed my mind. I do not know what really happened but the market situation makes me feel confused very much. Probably, the increased price for ETH transactions played its role.
hoan0921873793

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

I think so . Hope every penny will grow again
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:30:22 AM

You must be very careful about any situation that can happen, the market continues to fluctuate and is difficult to guess. I think you should not be subjective at this time, you can see that the downtrend has ended but according to my analysis, it just terminates the short term, in the long run the bitcoin price is still in the coin
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:41:21 AM

You must be very careful about any situation that can happen, the market continues to fluctuate and is difficult to guess. I think you should not be subjective at this time, you can see that the downtrend has ended but according to my analysis, it just terminates the short term, in the long run the bitcoin price is still in the coin
In the long run the price will rise, that is our expectation and we are very hopeful that would happen.
Bearish trend is not really good for us especially those newbies because they will just panic and the inflow of money in crypto will decrease.

parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

This bearish trend is nothing new in the real world industry. I mean everything in this world is constant, change is constant is not always about the ups there will come a time where we will experience downfall. I don't believe on these bullish trend and bearish trend things because i really think that the price of Bitcoin and other coins was due to manipulation of the big whales in
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

For me, I honestly think that the bearish trend is not yet done. Right now, we are waiting for that Bitcoin whale from the now-defunct Mt. Gox cryptocurrency exchange to potentially dump his Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Over the past few months, the market has been frustrating, it has dropped continuously, causing a lot of investors to suffer losses. Seizing this opportunity, many people have also invested in the hope that the market would bounce back soon
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

I think you should not be subjective at the moment, you can see that the down trend has ended but according to my analysis, it is just a short term ending, in the long term the bitcoin price is still in the coin. I believe that the downtrend has never really ended and you can still see that bitcoin prices have been on the rise over the past few days and I believe that's why you think bitcoin is in the works
mcmge

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

I already can't understand if the current price is a subject to bearish trend and manipulations, or it's just a reality that we have to face and it's more reasonable value for Bitcoin Sad
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

I think you should not be subjective at the moment, you can see that the down trend has ended but according to my analysis, it is just a short term ending, in the long term the bitcoin price is still in the coin. I believe that the downtrend has never really ended and you can still see that bitcoin prices have been on the rise over the past few days and I believe that's why you think bitcoin is in the works

I dont think so in the chart price of bitcoin its indicate a downtrend again just my technical analysis but its so hard to predict if the price will down or pump up now. Because of a lot badnews in bitcoin the price really affected.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

It seems to me that bearish sentiment is the norm in cryptocurrency market!  Exception is when there is bull and euphoric ecstasy about the future of bitcoin or Altcoin or token!

TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

I almost think that there will be further fluctuations this year. because after its success in 2017. it needed to adjust and renew the market to perfect and develop the value of crypto. In that, I think, I was decided to own btc and eth with the best possible price this year, when bitcoin is at 6k8 and eth is ~ 400. That is the strongest correction at the end of March.
RyoCurrency
Copper Member

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

Now everything goes way more slow, than before. You just need more and more of patience
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?

will,maybe some said that bearish moment is over,but in my own opinion,i thinks its not because if you look up in the market now the red zone of all crypto coins is still there and nothing changes,and only one coins remains its stability and thats is ethereum,definetly this is the end of the month and there are some sources of information in news feed thats this coming month of Jun is the bullish month,thats why all investor or bitcoiner  hoping to wait for this moment to come,so that we can gain a good profit and still hoping thats this bearish is over and its replace with cherish moment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

I almost think that there will be further fluctuations this year. because after its success in 2017. it needed to adjust and renew the market to perfect and develop the value of crypto. In that, I think, I was decided to own btc and eth with the best possible price this year, when bitcoin is at 6k8 and eth is ~ 400. That is the strongest correction at the end of March.
and which city of Ereimentau I had already lost all my hair, since my investments in crypto currency were much more expensive than the price they have today. Of course, I hope that this situation will not happen again and the market will begin to actively stabilize. After such a correction .
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:37:56 AM

Yes it seems the recovery in April and parts of May was just phony or a so called bull trap. The slightest negative news send the prices down the cellar again. Even some positive signals from the SEC (Ethereum not a security) did not lift the spirits up that much...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: