Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bearish trend is over  (Read 2147 times)
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:24:34 AM

Maybe the bull run has not yet started. It will happen when the coins will grow up to 20%. Now, I suppose there is simply the perfect time when the market is recovering to reach its previous tops.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:11:39 AM

everyone is hopeful that bullish market will be on its way but it seems this is not an easy task for crypto market after a week of uptrend chart for butcoin it retrace back to 7.4k$ level from 8.4k$ level maybe this is due to ETF result may not favor in crypto market and this was already anticipated that is why market react negatively.

rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:46:04 AM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?
I do not think the downside of the Crypto market is over. It will last until the end of 2018 and this will be very difficult for new traders. Because 2017 has been a successful year for Crypto and now it takes a long time to adapt to that great success.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Sandra999

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

The bearish trend as at today isn't over as the bears are still in control of the market and they are winning the bulls. No one can accurately predict when the bulls or when the bears is coming. We can say that, everything that goes down would surely go up. So, patience is required in this industry
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

The bearish trend as at today isn't over as the bears are still in control of the market and they are winning the bulls. No one can accurately predict when the bulls or when the bears is coming. We can say that, everything that goes down would surely go up. So, patience is required in this industry

Who says bear trend is over. Yes, we did make a breakout run because of all the ETF hype, however, we are just feeling the effect of the Winklevoss rejection since July 31 and the price continue to decline. We are barely just above $7K and it looks like the support is not that strong either. Would love to see the price to go increased as well, but sadly the bears took control so we are not totally out of the woods by a long shot. Better expect this trend to continue up to the end of the year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

Personally I don't think that bearish trend is over. I think it will slowly continue and whole market will decrease during this year. This downtrend will break only in the end of spring in the next year.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

At present I still see them falling sharply, perhaps they will forever decline and fall, in the first half of this year the market almost went down, there is no point in rising prices.
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

Bearish is still not over and a lot have speculated that bitcoin will go below $3,000 before we will see bullish trend and it will take time for the bull to form so lets just wait for that time to happen. For the meantime lets keep buying both bitcoin and alts are on sale and its wise to start accumulating them now.

I also think itvis a good time to buy just worried about the sentiment. Negative news slam the market while positive news have little or no impact. Even some positive signals from the SEC (Ethereum not a security) did not lift the spirits up that much...

Well I think we need more big news aside from that like some adaption thing from other countries or from exchanges. And for sure big news will come when we're in a bull run so price will surge constantly. We all need a perfect time so don't hurry and just accumulate more as you can so we can all sit in our profit.

I am also certain that a bull run is following the bear cycle, as it always did in the past. But we will probably go through some more dips, especially if the SEC is not going to approve ETFs, which seems less likely at this stage. But yes these are the times to buy, not when everything is in the double digit green. People who buy during bull runs loose big time in the next bear cycle.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:36:00 PM

Actually not.The bearish is still running.We want to see a huge pumping of Bitcoin.Its really needed.Otherwise,we may lose huge investors and traders also.

manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:24:25 AM

The bearish market started from January untill this month August,  and maybe this market is tired on bearish and after this will be change to bullish. I believe bearish will over soon and up trend will start again.  Long waiting for bullish from january and we will get reward for this our patient.

FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:31:17 AM

I'm not sure it is over yet, you still can see that bitcoin been jumping from $6300 to $5900 nowadays.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:42:28 AM

The bearish market is still, continuing which we cannot able to stay how long it will take. There is no choice for us after investing into cryptocurrency we have to move according to the market when the market is kept increase is not good to buy but when the market starts decreasing then it is the buy option.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:50:11 AM

This endless discussion about the bear market being over or not is quite funny, especially as in the end nobody really knows and it's just a matter of guessing.

The market is volatile so there is no accurate prediction when the market bear market will be over but the best thing to do is take advantage of the situation every time the market price is dropping and invest a huge amount.
In most cases, many users write such messages because they want to see such a state of things in the near future. Therefore, almost every day I read about the end of the Bear market.
Yeah because that's what all users expect, but I don't know why this bearish isn't over yet, even though we've been in this position for quite a long time, all users are satisfied buying lots of crypto at low prices and many of them are waiting for the bull trend to come
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

The market always has the downturns and rises in price and interwoven with each other. The price of cryptocurrency on the market is unstable. They can lose or increase after 1 night or 1 hour
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

The bearish market is still, continuing which we cannot able to stay how long it will take. There is no choice for us after investing into cryptocurrency we have to move according to the market when the market is kept increase is not good to buy but when the market starts decreasing then it is the buy option.
Bearish seems not to be over yet, a lots  of fluctuations and sways which still unpredictable, while most traders are expecting that the trend will favored them and act accordingly but sideways still happened and bears played much stronger than the bull, needs to wait for quite some time and see how long the market will continue like this.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:24:27 AM

This endless discussion about the bear market being over or not is quite funny, especially as in the end nobody really knows and it's just a matter of guessing.

The market is volatile so there is no accurate prediction when the market bear market will be over but the best thing to do is take advantage of the situation every time the market price is dropping and invest a huge amount.
In most cases, many users write such messages because they want to see such a state of things in the near future. Therefore, almost every day I read about the end of the Bear market.
Yeah because that's what all users expect, but I don't know why this bearish isn't over yet, even though we've been in this position for quite a long time, all users are satisfied buying lots of crypto at low prices and many of them are waiting for the bull trend to come

bearish trend become best opportunity while we want to invest our money in crypto.when other people sell their assets, we buy it at a low price.it become our advantages.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

This time I guess it all over, as we see this past few weeks. We can assume bearish market is gone and starting to build a bullish or bull market. Still figuring out and evidence this won't last. We need more further details and speculation to conclude this thing

Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:20:17 AM

I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?

If you look at the long term price behaviour, the recovery from 6th Feb up to today is not yet as large as that between 22nd Dec and 7th Jan.
The character of the Bear is not yet broken. Once we get some way above $11,000 I will be more convinced that we've turned the corner.

But looking at the current charts, there are no signs of bearish activities or any patterns that may suggest that the bears still have the momentum to push. The bullish push might seem weak, and I totally agree with that, but as long as there are no bearish movements in the market, it should be fine. We all know that this rise could be another trap, but it's already 2-3 days of solid price movement going upwards, and usually traps only appear for a couple hours before the bears pull it off and cash the losses of others but in this case, it's just smooth sailing since Wednesday.

Wouldn't be overconfident in here, but it seems that the bears' grip at the market have already weakened.

Read both your arguments and both seems to be right. In my opinion, I would not consider bitcoin to have entered the bullish phase until it crosses the $10000 mark.
There are some legit problems with people. We never let bitcoin go upwards. Although we all have such desires to see bitcoin at top of price list and huge price rates as well but what is our contributions? Do we ever had thought about it? Whenever little disturbance is seen in market, we start losing our trust on bitcoin and selling at non-suitable rates. This let bitcoin fall.
vutienthanh

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:34:42 AM

I am anxious for the stability and recovery of the market. It has been 8 months since the terrible devaluation since December 2017. Everyone waiting for this recovery has been too long. Probably because there are more than 1,600 Altcoins in the market today, the deep discount may be the filtering point for unqualified Altcoins and investors with poor psychology. Those who lack investment confidence but are disturbed by the news, the enticing crowd makes mistakes that are hard to overcome.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

I do believe that it is over. However, I will be not very much surprised when the market will turn red again. It is difficult to make any forecasts now, when the situation is not very much stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: