Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:06:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Gems  (Read 4069 times)
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

New Gem on the rise. GCOX (ACM).- new crypto based on Celebrities like sportsman and Artiste popularity. focus on cryptonize entertainment industry and everything revolve around it. 
In my opinion this is a great way to lose your money by buying this shit coin.

tailangfei

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:20:01 AM

I think everyone has their own hidden gem in their minds, but as their hidden gem will shine, maybe only God knows.
CryptoSparks
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

I'm 99% sure that CONTENTBOX (BOX) is a true hidden gem.
Basically is a Blockchain Infrastructure for the Digital Content Industry.
They already have the main product built, CastBox, a podcast app available on both App Store and Google Play Store with already 17 Millions users!
Wallet is integrated in the app, content creators can earn tokens instantly with their content and even users by partecipating.
They didn't had an ICO, but rised 14 mln with a private sale.
Roadmap is very promising too, they need to build their own blockchain(currently is an erc20 token), expand to all digital media, and create an interesting KYC system.
They launched on Huobi Pro and is clearly in accumulation phase.

The one thing i like less is the supply ,  615,476,313 BOX  in circulation with a max supply of  3,000,000,000 BOX .
As i'm writing this, current price is $0.014 and sale price was 0.035 so good value.

i will leave important link bellow so if you are interested you can do your own research!

https://contentbox.one/
http://castbox.fm/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3898690
https://github.com/BOXFoundation
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/contentbox/
https://www.huobi.com/coin_coin/exchange/#s=box_btc

Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

New Gem on the rise. GCOX (ACM).- new crypto based on Celebrities like sportsman and Artiste popularity. focus on cryptonize entertainment industry and everything revolve around it. 
In my opinion this is a great way to lose your money by buying this shit coin.
That's right, maybe the token is like a shit coin, so don't make it as an investment,
choose top 10 from coinmarketcap and you will get profit,
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

I was just about to mention Pundi X (NPXS) as well. It's a steal right now given the fantastic work the team is doing. An actual working product, the XPOS -  a point-of-sale machine which allows token holders to make purchases using crypto in any physical store using that device. Just this past week, the technology was successfully used by thousands of people in Asia at an AMCHAM conference in Seoul and the ULTRA Taiwan festival.
https://medium.com/pundix/recap-hundreds-of-global-business-leaders-use-special-edition-xpass-at-major-multinational-ed32c15ae9dc
Plus they're working on their own blockchain, f(x) that they're already running and testing internally.

Another gem is Ambrosus (AMB) -  a blockchain-powered IoT network for food and pharmaceutical enterprises. Food safety is a very real issue, after all. The team is hyper well-connected and active.

Of course, as always, do your own research. You can see how active and promising they are for yourself.

interesting, I will check out AMB, have not heard of it before.  It sounds interesting prima-facie.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

I would bet on these projects, currently at very low marketcap of just couple of million usd. Relex,Te-Food,Devery and Blockarray! Just due diligence those projects and they are for sure potential gems!

Nice one! I’m also pretty invested in Devery and TE-Food, both are insanely cheap at the moment. Devery just has a little over 1 million maket cap, which is crazy for a project like that.

Yeah,both devery and te-food are gems, is devery into food traceability aswell? The Devery Hackathon will launch on the 1st of October and a lots of good news comming........
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:43:13 PM

I would bet on these projects, currently at very low marketcap of just couple of million usd. Relex,Te-Food,Devery and Blockarray! Just due diligence those projects and they are for sure potential gems!

Nice one! I’m also pretty invested in Devery and TE-Food, both are insanely cheap at the moment. Devery just has a little over 1 million maket cap, which is crazy for a project like that.

Yeah,both devery and te-food are gems, is devery into food traceability aswell? The Devery Hackathon will launch on the 1st of October and a lots of good news comming........

Not specifically into food traceability. They are building a platform on which manufacturers (also retail) can build their own traceability application. A bit different from TE-Food but just as good!
Grace037

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

I did not do any research about the hidden gems of this forum, many posted that myriad.io are the good projects, other said open the contentbox as i reading their found out they are both good but much better if do my own research who knows i found this hidden gems..
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:28:31 AM

If I may add Module on your list. Still on ICO and will end on 30th of this month. You can check my signature for more information. Module is a Japanese innovative blockchain platform, based on PoSTT! Proof of Space, Time and Transaction.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:18:29 AM

Hidden gem at the moment would be
1. Unibright - Blockchain integration platform for businesses. They have a partnership with Lufthanser and Nem, and is a spinoff of a successful business that has worked with everybody from Microsoft to Siemens, Shell, Unilever, Nestle, and more.
2. Essentia One - Blockchain interoperability module. They've intergrated everyone from Gnosis to Idex, Ethereum, Storj, and more
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:15:02 AM

1. Unibright - Blockchain integration platform for businesses. They have a partnership with Lufthanser and Nem, and is a spinoff of a successful business that has worked with everybody from Microsoft to Siemens, Shell, Unilever, Nestle, and more.
2. Essentia One - Blockchain interoperability module. They've intergrated everyone from Gnosis to Idex, Ethereum, Storj, and more
I do not agree, in my opinion is ethereum which should be called a hidden gems,
because now ethereum will do sharding and hardfork

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:32:16 PM

I do not agree, in my opinion is ethereum which should be called a hidden gems,
because now ethereum will do sharding and hardfork
Didn't call Ethereum a hidden gem. Said Essentia one was the hidden gem and have integrated several blockchains including Ethereum

On a side note, Swachhcoin's starting catch my eye as a hidden ICO gem. May make me break my "No ICO Investment for 2018" vow... hmm....
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

I have some cryptocurrencies in my digital wallet but i don't see them as a good crypto because until right now, they're just seems to be sitting in my wallet and they're not even listed on the market yet. I believe they're just garbage token out from a scammy bounty campaign.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Gick1988

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:30:44 AM

I personally like MWAT a lot. The team is working on some really cool features (they just got their platform out, if you signup you`re gonna get some tokens and also there`s a referal program), they are delivering and the community is friendly and very active.
futureofeth

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

PundiX (NPXS) is not really hidden but certainly a gem which will shine in due time!!  Have a looksie if you haven't already.

Yes, you are right the project seems to be interesting because of their development phase and expansion of their POS machines to other countries. Also, they are adding many more coins into their POS machines which we can use them directly to fiat currency.
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

PundiX (NPXS) is not really hidden but certainly a gem which will shine in due time!!  Have a looksie if you haven't already.

Yes, you are right the project seems to be interesting because of their development phase and expansion of their POS machines to other countries. Also, they are adding many more coins into their POS machines which we can use them directly to fiat currency.

PundiX is one of the top projects today, currently focusing their efforts on adoption and use cases - something of primary importance which most projects forget.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

While i am extending my portfolio during these days of crash and crisis, i am also receiving bounty tokens from the different social media campaigns that i have participated from the past. I am just hopeful that one of these cryptos i have is a gem that is about to glitter in the coming months or years.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:27:32 PM

Not a gem anymore, but defo buy some veChain. VET is HUGE.
$VET is building epic things. 🙏🏻
If you don't have a bag, ur not invited to my pizza party!
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

While i am extending my portfolio during these days of crash and crisis, i am also receiving bounty tokens from the different social media campaigns that i have participated from the past. I am just hopeful that one of these cryptos i have is a gem that is about to glitter in the coming months or years.
The fact is that, on the advice of some experts, one must pay attention to different spheres of the activity of the crypto currency and thereby use all the opportunities for making money. In any case, Bounty companies and even air drops are very profitable.
CryptoSparks
Copper Member

Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

I'm 99% sure that CONTENTBOX (BOX) is a true hidden gem.
Basically is a Blockchain Infrastructure for the Digital Content Industry.
They already have the main product built, CastBox, a podcast app available on both App Store and Google Play Store with already 17 Millions users!
Wallet is integrated in the app, content creators can earn tokens instantly with their content and even users by partecipating.
They didn't had an ICO, but rised 14 mln with a private sale.
Roadmap is very promising too, they need to build their own blockchain(currently is an erc20 token), expand to all digital media, and create an interesting KYC system.
They launched on Huobi Pro and is clearly in accumulation phase.

The one thing i like less is the supply ,  615,476,313 BOX  in circulation with a max supply of  3,000,000,000 BOX .
As i'm writing this, current price is $0.014 and sale price was 0.035 so good value.

i will leave important link bellow so if you are interested you can do your own research!

https://contentbox.one/
http://castbox.fm/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3898690
https://github.com/BOXFoundation
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/contentbox/
https://www.huobi.com/coin_coin/exchange/#s=box_btc

Just add on my comment, today is gonna list on Bitfinex too  Grin
And there's a listing giveaway running of 190k BOX

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: