Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥  (Read 2645 times)
contentboxuser (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:56:21 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 11:53:46 AM by contentboxuser

ContentBox launching exclusively on Huobi Pro at 11AM SGT on July 17

https://i.imgur.com/E6SqC5g.jpg
Information
ContentBox Castbox
Whitepaper
Twitter
GitHub
Airdrop
Bounty Program

Introduction
Watch our video!
For over a decade we have witnessed explosive growth of the digital content industry led by a variety of
web and mobile content platforms such as Reddit, Youtube, and Spotify. It has become an indispensable
part of our modern daily life, with audio and video streaming constituting 70% of Internet data traic.
However, the success and fairness of the industry is impeded by several long-standing challenges facing
creators, consumers, advertisers, and distributors of digital content.

Our First Partner - Castbox
Top Tier Podcast Player on Android & iOS
Castbox is one of the most popular mobile audio platforms across the globe, ranked #3 in News &
Magazines on Google Play along with TopBuzz and Twitter, gaining 17.2 million users worldwide. It pioneered in-audio search
to deliver contextual recommendations for listeners of podcasts, on-demand radio, and audiobooks.
Today, Castbox has about 50 employees with offices in Beijing, San Francisco, New York, and Hong
Kong.
https://i.imgur.com/SU66TtR.jpg

Token Utility
In the short term, BOX tokens will be Castbox’s primary transaction currency. Holders can use it to purchase the premium membership, promote their creative content or participate in contests within the app. Once it's rolled out, holders will be able to spend BOX beyond Castbox. Essentially all payments running on all apps developed under ContentBox will be settled in BOX tokens. We are aiming to build an ecosystem that allows for an open, fair, and creator-centric decentralized marketplace for both content creators and consumers, a native crowdfunding launchpad for aspiring projects, a decentralized "AdSense" for content platforms without any middleman, etc.

Team Members
Renee Wang: Founder & CEO of Castbox
Alex He: Co-founder & CTO of Castbox
Gang Hu: CTO
Xiaohui Liu: Blockchain Scientist
Fangqin Dai: Tech Lead
Yiqiang Wang: Head of R&D

ContentBox/Castbox in the Press
Bitcoin Magazine: "Podcast Platform Castbox Launches Blockchain Project to Reward Creators"
Forbes: "Startup Of The Week: Castbox"
Bloomberg: "Ex-Googler Bet Her Own House on Podcasts and Raised $13 Million"
Crunchbase: "Castbox Raises $13.5 Million Series B To Scale Its Cross-Platform Podcast App
Observer: "Podcasting App Transcribes Shows for Better Search"

Funding Update
We have reached the hardcap through private sale, and have been working closely with several exchanges. Please stay tuned for our official announcement for listing information.
https://i.imgur.com/SWjFpBF.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
backprop

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

cool! to da moon!
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:14:40 AM

Thank you so much for the support!
Na xter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:47:59 AM

The project is good and needs a lot of work, I wish you success always
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

The project is good and needs a lot of work, I wish you success always

Thank you for your nice words, our team is determined to make this project as great as possible Smiley
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:59:28 AM

Bump so you'll not miss out on this awesome project.
uney

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:29:58 AM

good project, good team, and 15M users, it sounds very good to me
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:38:52 AM

good project, good team, and 15M users, it sounds very good to me

Yep, Castbox' user base is still growing everyday, too.
uney

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:42:19 AM

And castbox is also a very good app, I am listening to coffee break Spanish and it's so good
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:33:04 AM

And castbox is also a very good app, I am listening to coffee break Spanish and it's so good
Thank you for your kind words! Glad you enjoy our app.
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:29:15 AM

Bitcoin magazine published a story about our project, be sure to check it out!
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/podcast-platform-castbox-launches-blockchain-project-reward-creators/
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

So this project is going to be an app that will also help Castbox? I am a user of the latter and it's really impressive.
Weezenhofnar
Copper Member

Activity: 502
Merit: 63

3JGWcqUePDp5LqRNkTHuxcq8AX9iqu1HFz

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

the Portuguese ContentBox Community can now talk about the Project on the Portuguese language here:
https://t.me/ContentBoxPortugueseCommunity
contentboxuser (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:00:19 AM

So this project is going to be an app that will also help Castbox? I am a user of the latter and it's really impressive.

ContentBox is a digital content platform and Castbox is our first dapp.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:10:04 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/podcast-platform-castbox-launches-blockchain-project-reward-creators/
This is a very great thing and it was a great news for the contentbox project and also their communities! No wonder if this kind of a project can achieve the success without no problem.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

This is a very great thing and it was a great news for the contentbox project and also their communities! No wonder if this kind of a project can achieve the success without no problem.
I do agree with you mate. The other side, the community is the heart of the project which can bring the tokens up to the moon!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

Well, this is one of a kind features from the project. I also saw that there are upvotes. Is this similar like listening in an online radio? Is there any chance for the listener to also earn?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

Well, this is one of a kind features from the project. I also saw that there are upvotes. Is this similar like listening in an online radio? Is there any chance for the listener to also earn?

I think the upvote what you are talking about is from the United States News and Magazines an application for the users to vote for their favorite online news, stories and other more thru Google play and IOS.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

ContentBox is a digital content platform and Castbox is our first dapp.

Surely Content box will be able to gain traffic and visitors for the dapp and also downloads. These one of a kind platform that I ve been looking for. I will watch these topic further more soon.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:30:38 AM

The bounty platform is launched, it gives a good push for the platform! I'm waiting impatiently when the team announces all the details and news how passed the distribution of the tokens.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: