Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BAAPPAY - The Evolution of the Payment Platform is Here  (Read 2561 times)
Baappay (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

Why your team only have one blockchain developer ? This is a big project . I thought you will need more experienced developer

Good question, we actually have more than one blockchain developers, however, we only listed one (we listed Khuswidner Singh before, however, he needed permission, thus we took it down until he does). We also have some other team members, yet, due to their current employment contracts, are not allowed to be associated with another team/project. Also, if you notice, our team advisor is Jonathon Dunford, from ForkDelta exchange, he and his team have been assisting us as well.

Is there any software developed or is this project just an "idea" and you'll think of what to do later?

You can refer to our previous conversation

"as our POS should be ready for public beta testing within the next couple of weeks and a full release soon after. Within 3-5 months we shall have completed the deployment architecture integration of both devices, meaning that we can plug in any payment gateway, be it ours or a third party. ( which is what i think they are deploying now). Therefore, even though we will started 4 months after them, if were were deploying the same services,(we still have the payment gateways and app store to develop) we would only be 3-5 months behind.  Also, we are not sure if they are offering PCI certified devices, however, in most first world countries, ie North America, Many European countries etc. only PCI certified devices are allowed to be integrate and transmit payments."

Thus, we have working software that we will be releasing and we also have devices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teoco161

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

Why your team only have one blockchain developer ? This is a big project . I thought you will need more experienced developer

Good question, we actually have more than one blockchain developers, however, we only listed one (we listed Khuswidner Singh before, however, he needed permission, thus we took it down until he does). We also have some other team members, yet, due to their current employment contracts, are not allowed to be associated with another team/project. Also, if you notice, our team advisor is Jonathon Dunford, from ForkDelta exchange, he and his team have been assisting us as well.

Is there any software developed or is this project just an "idea" and you'll think of what to do later?

You can refer to our previous conversation

"as our POS should be ready for public beta testing within the next couple of weeks and a full release soon after. Within 3-5 months we shall have completed the deployment architecture integration of both devices, meaning that we can plug in any payment gateway, be it ours or a third party. ( which is what i think they are deploying now). Therefore, even though we will started 4 months after them, if were were deploying the same services,(we still have the payment gateways and app store to develop) we would only be 3-5 months behind.  Also, we are not sure if they are offering PCI certified devices, however, in most first world countries, ie North America, Many European countries etc. only PCI certified devices are allowed to be integrate and transmit payments."

Thus, we have working software that we will be releasing and we also have devices.

Sounds good, i am really interested in this project and I think this has great potential
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

What is your transaction speed ? Now VISA can handle on average around 24 500 transactions per second . In Crypto Ripple is number 1 with 1500 per seconds.

Our ERC20 Token runs on Ethereum and transaction must be confirmed by the Ethereum network, therefore it is in sync with Ethereum.
danie161

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

what are the per sale prices for the other currencies that you are accepting?
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:20:54 PM

what are the per sale prices for the other currencies that you are accepting?

Pre sale prices are as followed

1 BTC=63000 Baap   1 LTC=1500 Baap   1 ETH=5040 Baap   1 XRP8.4 Baap   1 BCH=8400 Baap   1 USD= 6 Baap

Hsingh

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:05:27 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/baappay

Thanks for the Acknowledgement:)
Basterian7789

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:47:39 AM

Do you plan to list on any exchanges ? Or do you have some pre-approval for listing ?
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:24:28 AM

Do you plan to list on any exchanges ? Or do you have some pre-approval for listing ?

We will not disclose which exchanges we will be on until after the token sale. However, since one of our advisors is the creator of Forkdelta, it is obviously that we will be listed on that exchange.
teoco161

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

Hopefully binance Wink
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

BaapPay  has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the BaapPay on WISERICO and follow BaapPay on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

BaapPay is a multi-layered platform which features a payment gateway, point of sale software, and our very own BaapWorld app store. We believe that as cryptocurrency adoption further penetrates businesses and the lives of consumers, there will be a point where; buying, selling, and trading cryptocurrency will be a part of everyday living.
Payment Gateway
Our payment gateway is a PayPal like interface that allows merchants to collect fiat or cryptocurrency payment for their goods and services. It also accepts traditional debit or credit card payments for Brick and mortar.

Basterian7789

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:08:03 PM

What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief .
willliamjames

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:08:03 AM

Could you explain more cleaer about this part " your Liquidity Pool " How you can guarantee that this pool is 100% safe and trust for the investors.
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:45:02 AM

The very attractive of payment platform like BAAPAY like this, is where almost all people do the activity of buying and selling, payment activity and so on.. Then my question does BAAPAY guarantee its security? and as i know many platforms are moving in the same field, then is there any advantage of other platforms?

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Freddie197

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:53:47 AM

So your token based on ERC20 . I have googled but can't find your smartcontract on etherscan.io . When you will publish your smartcontract . Thank you
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:22:34 AM

What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief .

For our payment we will be working with Visa, mastercard and other major credit networks. The integration of whether it is as acquire or processor would depend on the regions that we will operate. We are working with PCI to get our platform certified. Since our Advisors is from Forkdelta, we will be working with them. Microsoft as service partnership, with azure.   As for our POS, we are talking to a few companies, ( we have a cartly on board) however, we will officially announce each one as we approve them. In addition, after our Beta POS demo release, which is in a couple of weeks, we shall announce new partnerships. There are other partnerships, however, cannot disclose until after the tokensale.
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

Could you explain more cleaer about this part " your Liquidity Pool " How you can guarantee that this pool is 100% safe and trust for the investors.

Instead of waiting for each transaction to be confirmed by the blockchain, our state channels allow the customer transactions to be funded through a liquidity pool. This removes the need for each payment to be individually written to the blockchain, and makes point of sale purchases instant
Archie1973

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

"This looks like a really interesting scientific project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the dev team.
"
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

The very attractive of payment platform like BAAPAY like this, is where almost all people do the activity of buying and selling, payment activity and so on.. Then my question does BAAPAY guarantee its security? and as i know many platforms are moving in the same field, then is there any advantage of other platforms?

Our complete platform will be PCI certified, also, we will be taking many additional steps to secure the wallets, transactions and platform. Could you elaborate on your question,

and as i know many platforms are moving in the same field, then is there any advantage of other platforms?
Ethan112

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

I want to ask about the development part . If i want to develope my own app . I see that you only have for Android version . How about IOS version ?
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:40:36 PM

"This looks like a really interesting scientific project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the dev team.
"

In the weeks to come, we should have more updates
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: