Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:48:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BAAPPAY - The Evolution of the Payment Platform is Here  (Read 2561 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

Dear colleagues,

--snip--

Dev's last activity is more than a month ago, it's concerning. About the bounty, I see that the thread is locked so I can't learn if no one get their payment or not as I can't read any protests, but do you know if this failed payment happen only to you (i.e. you got banned and removed from the campaign) or it happen to everyone?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

At the moment, there is a need to introduce innovative financial instruments in the life of people.
The cryptocurrency market is growing and is entering our daily life with big steps, all online stores, as well as large trading networks, where you are currently buying, are on the threshold of implementing the methods of blockchain payments. There will come a time when buying, selling and trading with cryptocurrency will become part of daily activities.
I believe that the Platform Varrow introduces quick, safe and convenient crypto-payments in our daily lives! I wish the team a successful ICO and the implementation of all plans!
Baappay (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:26:24 AM

Dear colleagues,

--snip--

Dev's last activity is more than a month ago, it's concerning. About the bounty, I see that the thread is locked so I can't learn if no one get their payment or not as I can't read any protests, but do you know if this failed payment happen only to you (i.e. you got banned and removed from the campaign) or it happen to everyone?

There is no failed payment. We have asked for KYC from bounty hunters. We have posted this in our telegram group

"Bounty distribution will be completed by the end of July. If you have not received your tokens by the end of July, please contact us.  However, until than, please be patient.

For Bounty KYC,  we need : Name, address, email, telephone and government photo ID.  Along with bitcointalk link.  Please send to kyc@baappay.com"

If you would like to find out if anyone else had a problem, you are more than welcome to join our telegram group and ask the community. As for our project

https://medium.com/@baappay/free-pos-software-for-small-businesses-c19aa933ac14
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:21:57 AM

Dear colleagues,

--snip--

There is no failed payment. We have asked for KYC from bounty hunters. We have posted this in our telegram group

"Bounty distribution will be completed by the end of July. If you have not received your tokens by the end of July, please contact us.  However, until than, please be patient.

For Bounty KYC,  we need : Name, address, email, telephone and government photo ID.  Along with bitcointalk link.  Please send to kyc@baappay.com"

If you would like to find out if anyone else had a problem, you are more than welcome to join our telegram group and ask the community. As for our project

I appreciated and impressed, what the team have initiated at least it will clear all the rumors and bad news against the project.  It really shows the team always concern the welfare of the investors and the all the participants of the bountyand all prove that the team and project is definitely legit.
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

Dear colleagues,

--snip--

I appreciated and impressed, what the team have initiated at least it will clear all the rumors and bad news against the project.  It really shows the team always concern the welfare of the investors and the all the participants of the bountyand all prove that the team and project is definitely legit.

Thanks for the support!!! We are in the process of releasing our POS system, where merchants can use our fully loaded system for free. It also integrates crypto!! Our approach is to facilitate technology that mainstream people use, and give them the option of integrating crypto. This way, we are able to penetrate all business, even non crypto related.
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

BaapPay is indeed very admirable project, I hope the team can work with compact and can project his maximum success
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:09:35 PM

Early Registration For Free Baapay’s POS Software @ http://baappay.com/admin/signup/

Yes you heard right! BaapPay is giving away their cloud based POS software for free! BaapPOS is a cloud-based point of sale (POS) system that caters to a wide range of small and medium sized business. These businesses include retail shops, bookstores, bakeries, coffee shops, and groceries. It is an intuitive, robust and secure.

In addition to Square, BaapPOS is the only POS software on the market with no upfront or ongoing costs . BaapPOS primarily interest is working closely with business owners to develop an ideal POS solution that meets merchants’ needs. In addition, BaapPOS is the first POS software to fully integrate cryptocurrency.

BaapPOS can be used on multiple devices, including desktops, laptops and smartphones and offers these features;

-Worldwide currencies
-Multi language
-Cloud based
-Barcode scanning and printer support
-Commission Management
-Customer Account Profiles
-Discount Management
-Detailed graphic reports
-Gift Card Management
-Multiple employees
-Easy to use Interface
-Inventory Management
-Layaway Management
-Loyalty Program Support
-Pricing Management
-Customer/sales tax tracking
-Retail Management
-Returns Tracking
-Sales Tracking
-Touch Screen
-E-mail tech support
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:30:40 PM

Early Registration For Free Baapay’s POS Software @ http://baappay.com/admin/signup/

Zedxxx

Activity: 364
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

Hello. When will be token distribution? I haven't received any tokens yet
Hoping

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:47:10 AM

I've been looking for a project such as this!!

This is awesome! Thanks for this innovation!!
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

I've been looking for a project such as this!!

This is awesome! Thanks for this innovation!!

Thanks, we are very excited too!
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

Usually, when you hear something is for free, it always seems like it’s too good to be true. Your instinctual reaction is to be skeptical. You assume that there has to some sort of catch. If not a catch, there must be some sort of loophole that they will eventually get me with that will end up costing me time or money or both.

The team at BaapPay understands your skepticism. But we want to reassure you that we do not want anything from you. Our goal is simple: to make cryptocurrency as accessible as possible to as many people as possible across the world. It might seem like an ambitious task…and you’re right, it is! But we are committed to this journey. And this journey begins now, with the introduction of the Baap Pay Point-of-Sales (POS) System.

The BaapPOS is a cloud based tool (see image below) that allows any sized brick and mortar store to take cryptocurrency payments. This means that people who want to pay for a soda or a book using Bitcoin or Ethereum, can easily do so at your retail establishment. But the best part about this software is that it is absolutely FREE! You didn’t read that wrong. Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. This POS is completely free!

The BaapPOS can be used on multiple devices (i.e. laptops and mobile) as well as for multiple different business means. To learn more about this new tool, please visit the following link: https://baappaytoken.com/technology/#webbased

If you’re interested in joining the dozens of others global merchants for early access to BaapPOS, please fill in your information on the following webpage:

http://baappay.com/admin/signup/

For any questions or if you’d like to join the discussion, feel free to become a part of our telegram group: https://t.me/BaapPay_Official.
Baappay (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:17:46 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: