Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gadget for private communication  (Read 1462 times)
ket3112

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

I'll try to use the messenger. I liked that there is a feature to protect against my location. Conveniently. I hope from the program, the smartphone battery will not drain quickly.   Wink Wink Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
messi1488

Activity: 12
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:19:05 PM

German cryptographers have found a way to infiltrate WhatsApp’s group chats despite its end-to-end encryption.

Researchers announced they had discovered flaws in WhatsApp’s security at the Real World Crypto security conference in Switzerland, Wired reports. Anyone who controls the app’s servers could insert new people into private group chats without needing admin permission.
legenda1

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:20:41 PM

Good day ladies and gentlemen. What do you think smartphones will be like in 2019? Will there be a hologram or not? And what year to expect it and whether it is worth the wait. What will be the Internet in the future, how will we use it, what will be browsers, applications, games, etc? What do you think about it? Tell us what you think about this. Let's discuss this topic!?
klarafranko

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

Good day ladies and gentlemen. What do you think smartphones will be like in 2019? Will there be a hologram or not? And what year to expect it and whether it is worth the wait. What will be the Internet in the future, how will we use it, what will be browsers, applications, games, etc? What do you think about it? Tell us what you think about this. Let's discuss this topic!?

My dear, I think it is another topic. If be more exacts these are topicS. Because we suggest to discuss about :
1)internet
2)smartphones
3)applications
4)browsers,

Here we discuss about private communication Smiley Smiley
messi1488

Activity: 12
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

Facebook’s Messenger app has people worried about their privacy – lots of people. A list of Permissions appears to show the app could be taking video of users in secret, according to the Washington Post.

Users of both the iPhone and Android versions of Facebook’s app have found the main app altered so that a second app – Messenger – is required to send person-to-person messages.Without the extra app, the function is removed – sparking further concerns over Facebook privacy.

kudryavtsev

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:51:10 PM

http://www.shearsocialmedia.com/2018/01/top-5-privacy-security-issues-2018.html

Top 5 Privacy & Security Issues For 2018
legenda1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

Hello everyone. Then tell me about new applications, browsers, social networks. Such as: Wat SAP, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, Facebook, Twitter, instagram are already tired. No need to offer other popular app, just tell me about new really high quality projects and worthwhile. Which is not a pity to spend your time, and make new acquaintances. And Yes, I'm a guy.)
kudryavtsev

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

It’s still too soon to tell, but do we finally have an alternative to Signal? I see a lot of folks asking about Wire Messenger. A lot of the same questions and I thought I would help on answering some of these questions. #1 Why is everyone switching and why should I when we have Facebook, Signal, Wickr, WhatsApp, etc. and #2 Is it secure?
Pushev

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

Signal’s no-compromise encryption is at the center of a global debate on privacy and security. The problem, which FBI Director James Comey calls “Going Dark,” is that law enforcement and intelligence agencies will be locked out of communications and data that might otherwise aid their investigations. A vast consensus of cybersecurity experts argue that strong encryption which cannot be compromised is essential to the internet’s security, increasingly due to the threats from hackers looking to take data on everything from national secrets to personal data.
Vladis11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

Encryption and data security currently has a very large value. You can consider the example of banks. After all, the majority of contactless frauds occur because of the weak security of banks.
Vladis11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

Almost all messenger apps request access to various data. too creation of Touch ID and Face ID is a huge complex of receiving personal data. What to say about application security and secure calls and text messaging. We ourselves often knowingly or unconsciously allow applications to access our personal data. isn't that a reason to think?
Leonppq

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:26:59 PM

Internet security is complex, but at a very basic level, it involves making sure communication between two parties cannot be intercepted, altered, forged, or read by unauthorized third parties.

Since the earliest days of the Internet, security features have been implemented to ensure the safe transfer of data between parties. HTTPS is the standard web protocol for securing online communication. This protocol facilitates secure communication by transferring data over Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) through a connection encrypted by Transport Layer Security (TLS) or Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). The end result is that HTTPS protects the privacy and integrity of data exchanged between parties.
daniel12345

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:31:05 PM

Hello Colleagues how in you to me everything is great only with the system improvement program
omvxbox

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

Is there a truly secure messaging app? One could spend hours examining all the encrypted communications tools available, from popular services such as WhatsApp and Facebook’s Messenger to newcomers such as Signal and Wire. But while experts agree that some of these options are more secure than others, there always seems to be another flaw waiting to be discovered. This makes the search for a perfect app resemble the hunt for the goose that laid the golden egg.
GLEB12125

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

Facebook privacy: Spy in your pocket?
Metro noted that the app – which attempts to take over SMS functions as well as in-app messaging – can record users with their camera, and send texts without permission.

“As we’ve said, our goal is to focus development efforts on making Messenger the best mobile messaging experience possible and avoid the confusion of having separate Facebook mobile messaging experiences,” a Facebook spokeswoman said.

GLEB12125

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:50:30 PM

Indeed, security issues in WhatsApp have been brought out from time to time by experts and analysts with demonstrable steps on how it is done or can be executed. To be fair to the Facebook-managed organization, WhatsApp has responded and fixed some of these issues. But is the threat completely gone?

One way to find that out is by regularly reading sites like Security Zap, which lays out all the different methods average consumers can adopt to protect themselves from cyber attacks.

Lenikka

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

Can you tell us more about the decontaminated encryption system?
mmsoundmixing

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

The only way to have instant messenger security is to use a secure network. There are two main features that security has, which are providing encryption and packaging the message as only for the recipient. With the packaging for recipients, the message goes from the sender to the receiver in a sterile package. This keeps hackers from identifying the parties involved and seeing the contents of the message. Messages are sent by protocol in a manner similar to how a letter is delivered. The instant messenger security also encrypted the message. This encodes the message before sending it, making it harder to read. In order for the receiver or a hacker to read the message, it will need to be decrypted. This decryption will require the use of a Rosetta stone or key. The decryption keys are always changing to provide a secure message.
Pushev

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:02:37 PM

Facebook Messenger is launching new security features to better protect user messages from prying eyes (like those of, say, the FBI).

The company announced Friday that it built a new feature inside Messenger called “secret” messages, or private conversations that are end-to-end encrypted. These messages will be stored only on the sender’s and recipient’s devices, not on Facebook’s servers like regular Messenger messages.
omvxbox

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:16:56 PM

There’s good reason to be skeptical of Facebook when it comes to privacy, but the Facebook Messenger app isn’t the privacy nightmare that some people think it is.

Facebook is gradually forcing users of its mobile app to download the Facebook Messenger app to their smartphones and tablets in order to continue using the chat feature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: