Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gadget for private communication  (Read 1462 times)
p.luganin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:34:29 AM

On the Internet, security comes first. In my opinion now, Telegram is the safest messenger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p.luganin

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

I have heard about telegram's safety a lot lately. But for some reason I still use WhatsApp more than any other messenger cause I like how convenient and easy it is.
I advise you to use Telegram. I do not see any serious differences between WhatsApp and Telegram.
brixon

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

For years, the ex-NSA (National Security Agency) whistleblower Edward Snowden has been raising awareness about so-called secure messaging applications or programs and publically criticised apps like Skype, Google Allo, and Telegram.

In fact, NSA documents leaked by him showed how Microsoft handed over plain text Skype chats of users to the agency. But today, citing the tense situation in Iran, the whistleblower has posted a series of tweets explaining why Telegram Messenger app is unsafe and it can be secured with little effort.

Artcooll

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

There is a reason why we are concerned about security and privacy more than before. Today is the age of instant messaging and we share any sort of personal data online. That is why we need to be extra careful about the privacy of our data. There are many instant messengers popping out every day. These messengers offer different eye-catching features which lure the users to use them. But vigilant users are concerned about the security of these messengers. One of the instant messengers that is very popular especially in India is Hike messenger.
Data confidentiality is now the main thing. And everyone is trying to focus on this, I even think that this is a marketing move now )) in any case, you will need to try this messenger on blockchain technology. Although the same TG also does something there on blockchain technology.
p.luganin

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

Bonuses from donations can be obtained only by investing through KickStarter or for ICO, too, will something like this happen?
daniel12345

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

Hello pick up how your day goes for me gorgeous you know why I got a defense code on my computer soon.
 Grin
Diunusov86

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

Viber has a richer interface but it appears cluttered.

In contrast, WhatsApp has a simple, clear interface that makes the user feel comfortable and gives the impression that everything is at hand. Viber has an overwhelming library of relatively useless stickers that clutter and complicate the interface. This is one category where the apps differ. Viber’s cluttered interface loses when compared with the sleek and simple interface of WhatsApp.

thesteven

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

I have heard about telegram's safety a lot lately. But for some reason I still use WhatsApp more than any other messenger cause I like how convenient and easy it is.
I advise you to use Telegram. I do not see any serious differences between WhatsApp and Telegram.

Thanks. Maybe I will check it out then. It is hard to use something new when you are used to using something else though.
billi19611

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:12:27 AM

I'm using Tor Messenger. Tor Messenger is an encrypted messenger created by the makers of Tor, which you can know as the world's most popular encrypted Internet browser. Tor Messenger is a cross-platform chat app that is secure by default. The app supports a good number of transport networks, like IRC, Google Talk, Facebook Chat and Yahoo. It also allows for the off-the-record (OTR) messaging - a safe and encrypted way to have private conversations - over Tor's network.
daniel12345

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

Hello, you can tell yourself what's best to use on android of information protection options
 Wink
Nikola.Sok

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

Messaging app Viber has 209 million monthly active users, being used by 12 per cent of mobile device owners globally (excluding China), its parent company Rakuten said.

This reach puts it ahead of rivals Line (10 per cent), KakaoTalk (6 per cent) and Tencent’s international WeChat service (4 per cent), but behind market leader WhatsApp, which has a 39 per cent reach, according to the e-commerce giant’s latest results presentation.

daniel12345

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

You know what my head went through, how the computer we all know so well was my home, that's what the word itself Grin
legenda1

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

Hello. I use Yandex browser, and operate sometimes. As for me, Yandex is the best option for me, it uses less system requirements, better copes with the task set by me, it works faster in terms of how "the speed of processing pages, the speed of loading video, etc." and in terms of security, in my opinion, it surpasses its competitors. There is Google chrome, but for some reason I do not like it, I'm not saying that it is bad, if its design toli the atmosphere itself does not suit me!
Vitaliy.St

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

Messaging app Viber has 209 million monthly active users, being used by 12 per cent of mobile device owners globally (excluding China), its parent company Rakuten said.

This reach puts it ahead of rivals Line (10 per cent), KakaoTalk (6 per cent) and Tencent’s international WeChat service (4 per cent), but behind market leader WhatsApp, which has a 39 per cent reach, according to the e-commerce giant’s latest results presentation.

bob62

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:14:14 AM

“Telegram is an encrypted instant messaging app for iOS and Android devices. Obviously, I wouldn’t mention it on this blog if its crypto was perfect. In fact, it’s far from perfect. It’s almost horrifying.

I’m not sure if it was in response to some good criticism, but Telegram recently announced a crypto contest. Basically, if you can recover an email address that was encrypted with their secure messaging app, you can win $200,000 USD worth of Bitcoin.

So you're suggesting we do something like this here? To do something like a contest - "who will be able to crack our defense"? Wink) I think it will be superfluous. Perfect defenses just yet, and if someone really wants to, he can find ways to hack it all. Yes, I am a pessimist, but still there is a fairly reliable level of protection is present.
I mean it is a really good idea in my opinion. I am not saying of copying someone else's idea, but to give someone an incentive is always nice. It is not that easy to find a way to hack something.
jungwong

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

The free calling and messaging app Viber could be letting hackers gain control of your Android phone by bypassing the lock screen.

Discovered by a Vietnamese security firm, the possible security breach allows attackers to scoot round the phone's lock screen before gaining access to the phone's controls and everything else stored within.

Much like Skype, Viber allows you to make calls and send messages using your data connection instead of munching through calls and minutes included in your contract.

p.luganin

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

Hello. I use Yandex browser, and operate sometimes. As for me, Yandex is the best option for me, it uses less system requirements, better copes with the task set by me, it works faster in terms of how "the speed of processing pages, the speed of loading video, etc." and in terms of security, in my opinion, it surpasses its competitors. There is Google chrome, but for some reason I do not like it, I'm not saying that it is bad, if its design toli the atmosphere itself does not suit me!
I agree that Google Chrome needs too much RAM. Mozilla Firefox in this regard is much better.
DINO21412

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

I believe that at the moment Viber and WhatsApp is a very popular messenger, it uses a huge number of people, except for usual correspondence it is possible to make paid calls to city and mobile phones, they can send text messages, sound signals, images, video, now 21 century and I'm sure it's safe!
p.luganin

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

I believe that at the moment Viber and WhatsApp is a very popular messenger, it uses a huge number of people, except for usual correspondence it is possible to make paid calls to city and mobile phones, they can send text messages, sound signals, images, video, now 21 century and I'm sure it's safe!
Popular does not mean protected. Viber is not as secure an instant messenger as you think.
Hakkerman101

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

Will your application have video or audio calls?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: