Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gadget for private communication  (Read 1462 times)
bob62

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

Hello, everyone. Friends, what do you think about google chrom, should it be used for everyday tasks, whether it is a good, it will replace Yandex browser, and what it is? As it is safe, it is safe to store your data in this application. How does it work online, nimble or not? I just need a comparison with the Yandex browser, Yandex because I have somehow already got used to it, but still would like something new.
I think google chrome is way better than Yandex. But it is because I am used to it. It is classic for me. You should try it if you want something new.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legenda1

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

Hello, everyone. Friends, what do you think about google chrom, should it be used for everyday tasks, whether it is a good, it will replace Yandex browser, and what it is? As it is safe, it is safe to store your data in this application. How does it work online, nimble or not? I just need a comparison with the Yandex browser, Yandex because I have somehow already got used to it, but still would like something new.
I think google chrome is way better than Yandex. But it is because I am used to it. It is classic for me. You should try it if you want something new.
If not difficult, can you describe what it is better than Yandex? Google is much more popular Yandex use it for many more people than Yandex. But how does it attract its audience?
kudryavtsev

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

End-to-end encryption is a system of communication where the only people who can read the messages are the people communicating. No eavesdropper can access the cryptographic keys needed to decrypt the conversation—not even a company that runs the messaging service.

Plenty of companies brag that their communications app is encrypted. But that marketing claim demands a followup question: Who has the key? In many cases, the company itself holds the cryptographic key data that lets it decrypt your messages—and so, therefore, does any hacker who compromises the company or government official standing over its shoulder.
alexerius1109

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

WhatsApp is the world’s largest messaging app in terms of its user base, which is well over a 1 billion users. In India, the app has over 200 million users alone, making it the de facto messaging app for many. But WhatsApp is also unique in the sense that it is one of the few messaging apps to have included ‘end-to-end encryption’ across the board by default.

The feature went live last year, and basically ensures that WhatsApp messages can only be read by the sender, receiver, and not anyone else. WhatsApp, government agencies, Facebook, nobody can read or see messages sent on the app. In an interaction with Indianexpress.com, WhatsApp Software Engineer Alan Kao and spokesperson Carl Woog highlighted some of the key features of the app’s end-to-end encryption.
legenda1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

Good time of day. People how do you feel about the browser "amego"? Say very a good browser for viewing films. Worth it to use? Just does not inspire me is the fact that its creators mail.ru how do you know you have mail reputation is not very good, especially after what they did with the game face options. These are the facts as far as I know, but all projects have their own criticism, on the contrary may mail a good project?
bob62

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

If not difficult, can you describe what it is better than Yandex? Google is much more popular Yandex use it for many more people than Yandex. But how does it attract its audience?
First of all, Google Chrome was made earlier then Yandex. So I would say Yandex copied Google Chrome. The capacity of Google Chrome is better. The only thing I like about Yandex is its design.
alexerius1109

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

You also can’t forget about the uber-popular WhatsApp. Like the others on this list, it promises end-to-end encryption so your messages stay private. The biggest advantage is that the service, which is owned by Facebook, has over a billion users. There’s a very good chance you won’t have to convince all your friends and family to download the app.

That shouldn’t be discounted, as one of the pains of moving to a messaging service is convincing everybody to jump aboard. However, WhatsApp is now owned by Facebook, a connection that could make some wary, especially since the social network recently announced it’d be using some account information, including phone numbers, from WhatsApp. If your goal is a high threshold of privacy, then it’s worth keeping an eye on.
legenda1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

First of all, Google Chrome was made earlier then Yandex. So I would say Yandex copied Google Chrome. The capacity of Google Chrome is better. The only thing I like about Yandex is its design.
Yes I agree, Yandex is a very beautiful design. On account creation I do not know nothing. I do not think that the projects that were created earlier are better than new ones. It's all the same what to take the iPhone 4 and iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone H. Any example, but I need real facts!
legenda1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

Say instagram security protection at a minimum level, you ever heard about it? I'm not a fan of this project, I go there just to pass the leisure, but still interesting to know the truth. Instagram right now has become almost the most popular applications in the vast Google play and app store, even Wat SAP not so blew up the audience as instagram...
Lenivez

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:37:38 AM

One of the most popular apps in this space is Telegram. It’s been a pretty hot app for a couple of years, which is like 20 years in app time.

The most painstaking part is you need to invite all of your contacts into your new, secret chat world through the app’s navigation menu. It’s the biggest problem with using over-the-top services, as it doesn’t have the ubiquity of SMS messaging.
omvxbox

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

Another good option is Wire. It offers some fun messaging tricks, like the ability to doodle, share your location, send images, or record a video. The app also includes a chat bot, Anna, which offers somewhat useful answers to various questions about how to use the app.

You can optionally create an account with your phone number, which makes setup and account deletion easy. Wire is great for one-on-one chats if you would prefer conversations with someone be off the record. But it doesn’t have the same type of social or group features found with some of the other offerings here.
klarafranko

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:42:04 AM

Do not forget GOOGLE is an international browser, location of using Yandex are Russia and territories of the former Soviet Union countries. According to marketing researches people who use Yandex as a search engine also use GOOGLE but not vice versa.
So Yandex is Google for Russians but not for others)))
olegator1965

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

Guys. This is a cool application, installed it on the phone and on the computer. Frankly, this is the most private messenger on the market (on the inf, which I dug on the Internet). But there is a problem, I stopped notifications. Solve the problem! Thank you! I recommend to all!
Pushev

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:50:15 AM

WhatsApp, one of the most popular alternatives to text-messaging in the world, recently announced that they would be enabling end-to-end encryption in their service (this follows their previous announcement that they’d be partnering with Open Whisper Systems to improve the security of the app).
HAMMOMMOND

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:55:29 AM

I fully agree with DINO21412.Viber and WhatsApp are now the most popular instant messengers for communication.You can call or write messages from anywhere in the world for free!!
Mihail1980

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

Telegram routinely boasts about their secured messaging available for truly private conversations between two parties using their app. However, default chats in Telegram are only encrypted server-to-client, not client-to-client, which means you have to be a little proactive in making sure your private conversations on Telegram are really private.
Vladis11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

To the same messengers you specified allow you to exchange videos and voice messages. Lately many are getting too lazy to even print, and they just record a voice mail or a video message. It is convenient and fast. Saves a lot of time and for example driving is safer than off road a print text, and when receiving messages not read is not necessary.
legenda1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:21:14 AM

Welcome. Who heard about such a project as clashot? I only downloaded and installed it. They say there is something like instagram, only there for a photo spread which you pay money, is this true? Or just a good argument to attract an audience. I uploaded a couple of photos there but I don't understand how sales and purchases are made, you don't even choose a price. If anyone knows about this project operates please.
alexerius1109

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

End-to-end encryption is popular with some people for privacy and security reasons, but for others, the disadvantage of having just one copy of the messages might outweigh privacy concerns. What do you think about end-to-end encryption messaging apps such as WhatsApp and iMessage? Do you prefer to use these apps over less secure messaging apps such as Facebook Messenger and Snapchat? Please share your thoughts and opinions in the comments below.
Vladis11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:34:23 AM

Good day! What do You think about chat rooms ,which have an additional function. Such as for example in online games. Creating a chat room in a separate room provides greater security than using a chat app. If someone knows something share your thoughts please. Interested in this topic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: