Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are bounty hunters guilty?  (Read 24853 times)
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

What is really sinful is the SCAM ICO team. It is these scams that have disrupted this market and have greatly hurt investors' confidence. As for the bounty hunters, this is only a small part. They cannot make any influences marketing to the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:23:04 AM

Why are bounty hunters guilty?
Why do they say that bounty hunters have lowered the rate, and investors can not even return the money they invested? I think that if the project is honest, this situation is unacceptable, since hunters get a percentage from ICO, and the project team must redeem their token or coin!
I doubt that bounty hunters can greatly reduce the price if the project is good it hardly possible to reduce the price much

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
simmikaur

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

Why hunters should be guilty , they have done their work by promotion as well as create awareness among the people about the project. they have given their best for the project. instead we can say that some investors lower the prices by selling their investment soon but it is individual choice.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:29:21 AM

guilty for what ?  i am a bounty hunter but i never feel guilty because i dont do any bad stuffs from the campaign that ive been working with  . maybe the bounty owner are the one that should be guilty to us because they sometimes dont pay the bounty hunters despite for the efforts that have been exerted  for a long duration of time  . or the bounty manager is the other one that also be guilty because they maybe reducing our payments .
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

I don't think the bounty hunter is guilty. I think the reward for distributing the bounty is so poor. The income of each of us is less than 0.01 of the total profit of the event. How do we affect interest rates even if we sell these rewards?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

Yes they are guilty in some ways right. But this is something very important problem and needs to be solved. The bounty hunter works for the projects social media accounts and they are doing what te admin says to them. RePosts, ReTweets or some telegram adverts. But when the ICO finishes and they get their payments they start to wait for the coin arrives to the markets, and when the coins starts to trade in first day they will sell their bounty cıins and that would drop the coins price hard. All i can recommend that the bounty hunters should have their payments late. Like after 6 months when the coin hit the market. Thats how can we stop loosing..
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

I don't think the bounty hunter is guilty. I think the reward for distributing the bounty is so poor. The income of each of us is less than 0.01 of the total profit of the event. How do we affect interest rates even if we sell these rewards?
this is indeed not a bounty hunter's fault but because the crypto condition is in a bad condition. there is a lot of fraud in the ICO that makes investors lazy to invest and also with lots of dead coins making people more careful and holding their coins by not holding coins for too long.

if only the market and the coins they have are good then the bounty hunter will not sell their coins as soon as possible because they also want big profits like investors.
the bounty hunter is not stupid!
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

I have not received tokens of 3 bounties and price was dumped anyway.
That's why I don't blame on hunters, they have only a small amount of tokens to dump

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

Why do they say that bounty hunters have lowered the rate, and investors can not even return the money they invested? I think that if the project is honest, this situation is unacceptable, since hunters get a percentage from ICO, and the project team must redeem their token or coin!

I am sure that bounty hunters is the first to be arrowed is because bounty hunters get free coins not like investors where they invest with their own money.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

they cannot blame the bounty hunter. Bounty hunters only sell coins that they get from their work. and that is natural. Bounty hunters only sell their coins even though the price of the coin is still below the price of ico. investors should not be afraid.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

No.it is not the bount hunter were to be blame with any regularities or when the token price after getting listed will fall down. This because team had control over it when they list their tokens and some will going to take away their shares and that is why token price will drop. Just imagine that after listing the token price being drop even if bounty hunters are still.not selling their tokens. this is more on team dumping their tokens before listings.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:09:09 PM

bounty hunters are blamed indeed because most of them always lower rates from the past, and they only care about the exchange if they think the tariff is feasible they will immediately sell and go because there are many investors who are angry with bounty hunters
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:22:25 PM

Don't mind these guys. How can 1% of a total supply given to bounty hunters affect the price of the token or coin? The investors themselves are the same people who dump the tokens. Some investors think we do not cherish the projects we promote but that is not true. I for instance, hodl most of the promising coins/tokens. the few bounty hunters who sell their tokens cannot be the reason why investors don't get their expected profit. they should be doing their marketing well.
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

For me "bounty hunters guilty" sounds like the spends on marketing are guilty for the project's fault. It's just silly. Bounty hunters don't owe anything to the project. It's just a job. The project needs promotion, bounty hunters need job. I think nobody would be against payments in BTC, ETH or even USD for the work. But most of startups just don't have any funds at the very beginning.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

Don't undertaken your point quit well, but if you are referring about price dump then that is not true team and investors are guilty couped with the current market condition it not favourable for any coin.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:38:31 PM

its scam projects says like this, because if project is good - no one can lower it price or rating or other, dont mind
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

Because the bounty hunter will definitely sell after the token is on the market and has been distributed. That is why the price of coins or tokens is low. In my opinion, investors also influence the price of coins or tokens because they are involved in profitable sales at the beginning.
Ryan_Priston97

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

In my opinion they have no guilt. It's the fault of shit projects
InGODweTrast3 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:50:14 PM

Just most of the teams themselves are fraudsters and cheat employees. So it should not continue, you need to change something!
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:52:25 PM

Agreed. In addition, all blame bounty hunters that they immediately drain the tokens, but very often people do not notice at what price they sell their tokens, and at the moment all ICO can only afford the price of the token in 5 - 20 times less than the stated price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: