Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2020, 01:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡MARQUISE $MUSEUM - Waves token backed by Viking M1 Cryptobook 1% dividend/month  (Read 21457 times)
kaltun

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 09:46:33 AM

I will terminate this project if there is not more interest here.

after so many efforts and work ??.. pity.. but then you can always say ... you tried Wink

btw waves is also rising so, i would wait little longer Wink

It's too little and too late, there should have been an offer on the table months ago.

well pity than .. maybe you can try it later again when the waves is at his highest again ( so hoping this )

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓    
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓  
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓  
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          

GEOMA DAO

.Take a Look Into the Future.

Best ratesfor crypto
EXCHANGE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 512
Merit: 27

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 11:35:56 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2020, 02:08:29 AM by MarquiseMuseum

I told several financers private and institutional, give me this money now while waves is still below $1.

Have everything documented and its alot of retirement money and profit that is missed opportunity here.

So I must keep playing with this peanut money, it does not interest me anymore.

Should we transfer to reissuable supply like waves with 15% yearly dividend based on how many tokens in wallet?

Maybe it will increase demand.

Update:

there is now 1% monthly dividend on every M2 kept in wallet for example:

100 million M2 = 1 million monthly reward

This reward can be used to cube x1 Giclée priced at $300 in gallery.

Dividends will be purchased by company at M2 market price.

Every month, this is 6 million.

Inorder to benefit from this reward, wallet M2 size must be top 10 in ranking:

http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB

With minimum 10 million balance & maximum 100 million per user

tippytoes

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 11:41:33 AM

Honestly speaking, I think you need to park this project as I noticed that no one is interested in the forum to invest on this as maybe it is a waves token. Investment in waves asset is very hard. Maybe, try another network like eth or stellar. The numbers that you are offering are good to see, but I don't think it will work in the actual scenario. Like how much the reward would be in the market?
MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 12:08:14 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2020, 10:20:05 AM by MarquiseMuseum

Honestly speaking, I think you need to park this project as I noticed that no one is interested in the forum to invest on this as maybe it is a waves token. Investment in waves asset is very hard. Maybe, try another network like eth or stellar. The numbers that you are offering are good to see, but I don't think it will work in the actual scenario. Like how much the reward would be in the market?

100 million M2 from company cost 1000 bitcoin [$8 million].

at 1000 sat, 1 million per month in reward (1%) is $90 000, $1 100 000/year.

I am searching for scalability methods such as $10 million loan to buy 7 million waves stack inorder to sustain this level of payment after year 8.

If I can get it, thousands of waves will be injected into market liquidity every week, and if waves matures at $540, the value of a 7 million stack will be nearly $4 billion.

There is another 100 million in free float, it should be obtainable up to 1-2 satoshi because it was distributed below 0.5 sat.

I will buy this back over time using monthly fiat injection and rewards from waves so if someone else want it they should accumulate up to 1 sat because M2 will become expensive later.

If 1 user buys 10 million at 0.00002 and this causes a price increase to 0.00004, then the monthly dividend is worth twice as much if there is liquidity at the new level. I have not been able to generate significant liquidity above 0.000015.

It is only possible with coinmarketcap active tracking and top 50 exchange listing and more than 100k waves to inject 400 waves in market per month.

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 09:44:13 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2020, 04:37:47 AM by MarquiseMuseum

Cmc wants 3 figure usd or more volume per day per exchange, minimum 2 exchanges.

6 million waves will generate $1000 daily buyside liquidity and a share of the loan will be used for top 50 crypto exchange partnership.

$50 000 is reserved for professional product presentation with ad agency, subsidiary manufacturers is already sourced since last year they are simply awaiting funding to begin production.

20%, 132 million M2 is collateralized to lender and this hedge together with expansionist strategy will secure repayment of loan and profit for lender because this equity will increase in value as a result of $1000 daily liquidity power, product advertisement, top 50 exchange listing and active tracking on cmc.

Paper profit on equity alone will be tens of millions.

Base value increase of waves can repay loan even faster, enter $1, exit loan $7 and retain 50% of remainder above $10.

M2 equity is hedging waves price decline down to 10 cents. There is no other deal on the crypto market with this structure where equity from a mature 2.5 years project is hedging the base investment through 4 key implementations, cmc tracking, top 50 secondary listing, $1k daily liquidity and product prototyping.

This will cause third party investor influx aswell because M2 will rise top global top 100 ranking.

Systemic risk is present by platform hacking, this offer can sustain up to $40 million loan for 25% to 30% waves equity.

Profit potential is $40 million from base loan (+100% within 24 months) plus M2 equity which can yield additional $30 million over time.

3:1 yield on 24 month horizon with medium to high risk.

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 12:44:20 PM

Selling 100 million stack (15% equity) for 0.00014/14 000 waves.

Pm or email for OTC deal.

Valid for x1 Viking certificate/$30k retail. 5 month delivery upon redeem.

Generating 1 million per month.

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 06:16:00 AM

First payment using new system:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.