Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Ethereum  (Read 41695 times)
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
Yes it is still a good time to buy ethereum,because ethereum's price isnt yet started to skyrockets but it could go as high as $10k by the end of this year and bitcoin would habe $30k or more.Ethereum has a solid platform which offers smartcontracts and d-apps so it is being backuped by most of the people in or community,you can still jump into this train because the potential of ethereum is not yey fully triggered.

tawfiquecse

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

Investing in ethereum is always good.. Its very popular and most promising coins in market.. It will be the next hero of crypto market because of its popularity and stability of coin.. Best time to invest in ethereum is now, because of low price.. It will increase the rate in few months later..
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

I think besides Etherium for a good investment for me bitcoin. This is the most profitable investment for you in the long run to get good results because bitcoin is very promising. I think investing in ETH is also good to see the future price well. but still good again investment in bitcoin.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:32:46 PM

Hello.

of course, what are you waiting for?
do not miss the train, you will regret if you do not invest now, just do it and see the results in a few months

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

Hello.

Yes it is still a good time to buy ethereum,because ethereum's price isnt yet started to skyrockets but it could go as high as $10k by the end of this year and bitcoin would habe $30k or more.Ethereum has a solid platform which offers smartcontracts and d-apps so it is being backuped by most of the people in or community,you can still jump into this train because the potential of ethereum is not yey fully triggered.
$10k is way too optimistic in my opinion. I would say $3000 seems far more realistic by the end of the year while bitcoin might touch $40k by the end of this year. Currently, the market is obviously recovering in a slow and steady manner and I am expecting a big rally from bitcoin by April which will help its value skyrocket and many popular altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin etc will tag along.

One of the primary reasons why I feel this will happen is due to the integration of the Lightning network which will happen in the near future along with mainstream adoption of segwit enabled wallets.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:41:19 PM

Hello.

Yes, now is a good moment to invest in Ethereum.
His price is still under $1000, and he has a chance to be the next BTC after a minimum of one year.  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

Hello.

ETH is a coin that has a lot of supply and is very long to experience price increases but if you like to play long-term ETH is very suitable for investment, but for daily profit ETH is not too good.
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

In my opinion it’s always good time invest in Ethereum if you are not looking for a short term investment. Ethereum is the second most trustworthy coin after bitcoin and best altcoin. So if you are looking for a slow but guaranteed profit Ethereum is a great choice.

Akramovkomer

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

Hello.

One of the bests times now i think. given that its price in recent days has fallen decently then now is the time to buy. But I would buy part now and part later if it still falls
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

This is a good time, but only if you invest not all your money! a small part, about 10 percent.

anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

Maybe this is the best time to invest because I have been researching the market for months, but I don't see any better times like now.

AlexViet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

I will hold eth until the end of this year. i think it will grow sharply
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

Ethereum is one of the project I am bullish on this year, I don't know if the current BTC run is going to continue, I still think it is to add more Ethereum to ones portfolio than BTC this year, what I will advice you to do is to scale in every week instead of putting in a single bid to buy now

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

Hello.

you should know the potential of ETH in last year still not the end, there are more chance ETH will be most valuable Altcoins on the market, then you can always invest in at any time because there will always a high profit if you invest now. In this year ETH may reaches 3000 if this trend keep going in more information this year.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:40:23 PM

Hello.

Yeah, at present it is rather good time to invest in Etherium. I think ETH will be up to 3k $ this year

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:54:22 PM

Hello.

Yeah, at present it is rather good time to invest in Etherium. I think ETH will be up to 3k $ this year

Ethereum is good idea to invest. It future currency. Ethereum also future coin. Now people will be lean more information. It reach the all country people. So now people will be lean more information for the invest and improve the business proces and get more ideas. Now all coin prices is increases the price. So you will know the ethereum price information.
Taugami

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:58:52 PM

Ether is suitable for investment, but not at this time. I bought it when it cost another $ 500. Need to wait for the price to fall, and it will be, if bitcoin not overcomes the mark of 11000.

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

Investing in ETH is now more convenient than ever, because, in the background of these events, ETH's capitalization can become the first and then ETH will be able to take the leading position in the market and then bitcoin will not affect the other altcoins so much, I think it's time to do it already
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:01:48 PM

Ethereum is one of the project I am bullish on this year, I don't know if the current BTC run is going to continue, I still think it is to add more Ethereum to ones portfolio than BTC this year, what I will advice you to do is to scale in every week instead of putting in a single bid to buy now
Now Ether is one of the best crypto to invest in. It has the great technology and strong team, also Ethereum blockchain is used by a lot of companies and startups, so Eth will beat Btc in near future Cool
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:05:38 PM

Hello.

I have mixed feelings about Ethereum. It has risen so much against Bitcoin that it looks over-priced to me right now. But at the same time, huge number of tokens are being created based on the ETH platform, and the user-base seems to be increasing steadily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: