Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH beat BTC someday?  (Read 2258 times)
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

the market changes everyday and anything can happen. if BTC can not upgrade its weaknesses about time transaction, block size,... they can be replaced by any good coin.

BTC cannot upgrade because there are no teams behind of it. That's why there are always forks that is the upgrade of whatever coins that are on the markets. That's why it is really possible to replace on coins on the top of the market.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Vseguin45

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

Is there any chance that Ethereum will cost as much as Bitcoin in 2018?
Bitcoin is always maintain a first position in crypto market because many altcoins are also good potential altcoin but most of the investors and companies are looking the Bitcoin so it will always peak in the market and it is maintain are constant position in every year. I believe no one should replace the Bitcoin value.
Yes, it will certainly not be in 2018 that ethereum will surpass bitcoin in terms of value, but I think it will never happen because if ethereum surpasses bitcoin, the cryo-currencies would lose all credibility and the market would collapse completely.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

All depend on community, but i don't see such a need.  Each plays its role. Ethereum - platform for smartcontracts, bitcoin - main cryptocurrency.  This scenario is possible, but must come really bad bad news about BTC - for sure not next 2-3 years. Until we support BTC and its mining  is profitable , it will not happen.

tambakikan

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

I think very possible, the phenomenon of increase the value of currency ethereum happened last month until now make netizens think that ethereum would be an exterminator bitcoin. this may also be driven by trading volume ether volatile. when discussing vision and mission: bitcoin currencies digital made for use as a substitute for monetary system is controlled by the Bank. Meanwhile, ethereum also created to publish platfrom 2.0 blockchain running all applications contract wise where necessary to consume token called ether as "fuel"
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

That may be possible if the ethereum always raise its value and bitcoin will dropped dipper and dipper. We does not know exactly what will happen to the both crypto currency but I guess it would be possible that ethereum can beat bitcoin.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

By looking at the time period of growth we can say that ETH must beat the BTC within next three years. But, one thing we also look that then what will be the appreciation rate of the Bitcoin. The growth rate of the BTC must be slow after next three year and both ETH and BTC will be at same value. Nobody beat none.
qen10

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum has a chance that will cost as much as bitcoin currently price because both ethereum and bitcoin has a big potential but I think there is no chance that it can surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin price was very stable than any other cryptocurrency. There is no altcoins that can surpass bitcoin for me because it is the base of all cryptocurrency.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:11:08 PM

Actually Bitcoin and Eth both are one of the top coin in crypto market. We all are know bitcoin is the king of crypto But on the other hand eth is also a promising and stable coin after bitcoin. It's not so easy to beat bitcoin value. But i think it's possible within 2019 not before .
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

There is a possibility that ethereum coin value will pass bitcoin, ethereum is currently ranked no. 2 in the crypto market. I like the development of this coin from the very beginning and also it is being use as a platform for smart contracts. It might happen for the next 5 to 10 years from now

tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

according to my analysis for 2018, it looks like ETH is still not able to outperform Bitcoin
because the Bitcoin rate to date is still too far in comparison with ETH. if one day it might happen

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Taugami

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

Everything is possible, this is the crypto currency market, here you can not guess. But this year is unlikely to happen. Bitcoin began a deep stagnation, he barely rose above 10,000 dollars, what is waiting for him further...

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:28:44 PM

Who know  what will happen in the future.It's not a predictable one in crypto currency.Upto to now bitcoin is top of the all the coin such as Ethereum,litecoin,waves,Ripple and Monero.Now the price of Ethereum is ten times lower than bitcoin.If any miracle is happen means,this may be possible.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BTC-Market

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:38:36 PM

Let’s make it clear: if BTC has a fund 50x higher (for instance) than ETH, there should need be 50x investments in ETH to reach the same price. If we want ETH to be the same size as BTC, we expect “the Flippening” — time with the similar amount of invested money in both cryptocurrencies, or just similar Market Cap. After “the Flippening” ETH still and all will have the lower price.
Lalapan

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

according to my analysis for 2018, it looks like ETH is still not able to outperform Bitcoin
because the Bitcoin rate to date is still too far in comparison with ETH. if one day it might happen

there is the possibility of eth can definitely beat bitcoin. but not in 2018, maybe in the next few years.
because we now know that bitcoin plays an important role in the crypto world. if the bitcoin drops then altcoin also goes down and vice versa. but if bitcoin falls and eth remains stable it is not possible eth can overtake bitcoin.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

Not in 2018, but I think ETH will beat BTC in 2-3 years if Bitcoin won't improve its transaction speed and fees.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:19:55 PM

ETH beat BTC? I think it's possible but not in this year. The number of ICO project increases very quickly and almost token from these project created depend on ETH blockchain is also a big chance for ETH to become the king of crypto world but it'll not so fast. LOL. It's possible in next few years but in this year I think it's totally impossible for ETH to be able to beat BTC Smiley

acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:49:14 PM

ETH already beat BTC in feature set. Bitcoin is only a currency and ETH is a currency with decentralized app feature.

But I am also sure that ETH will beat in price in the next years.
minionstar

Activity: 196

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

Eth and Btc are very different from each other. Such a race is not very meaningful, I think.
I believe, Btc will always be a number one.

Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

Ether will never displace Bitcoin. It seems to me that bitcoin has taken its place and nobody can move it from this place. ETH always remains in second place.

DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

It may just be because I think it is one of the ethereum coins that can stand on its own and could beat bitcoin probably for a few years in the future. nothing is impossible in the world of crypto and all those things could happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: