Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰 Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook will look into cryptocurrency  (Read 825 times)
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

didn't Facebook just ban any kind of cryoptocurrency related advertisement on their platform?!!! and it was any cryptocurrency, i could have understood the banning of ICO related ads since they are already scam but the news was general!

Here's a link to that news. Zuckerberg unlike old billionaire is much more adaptable with changes.
https://www.coindesk.com/zuckerberg-to-study-cryptocurrency-in-quest-to-decentralize-facebook/

Facebook is earning money because it is centralized. if they make it decentralized it is like shooting themselves in the foot and putting an end to their control and money making.
of course you can always make something centralized and call it decentralized just like the way many altcoins do!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

This is great news, the more promote the mass of cryptocurrency the more people start to get acquainted with it. Smiley
tolyasan

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

FB can't afford shrugging off crypto cause it means lagging behind. In a couple of years it will, at least.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

Facebook creating their own crypto will be similar to Kin and Telegram creating their own cryptocurrency for use in their already dominating platform.
Will they launch and ICO to decentralize Facebook??? This we have to wait and see.

y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

No surprise here. Sooner or later crypto will become mainstream and we're going to hear much more announcements like this one.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

🌐 Mark Zuckerberg - The CEO of the largest social network, Facebook, has recently posted on her personal account that he was officially considering to integrate cryptocurrency to his platform.

Facebook can generate its own cryptocurrency easily and integrate it with the current social network platform, just similarly to Steemit. However, the company can either cooperate with some available coins depending on the business goals. With this option, they can skip costly and time-consuming stages.

✔️ No matter what approach it is, Facebook does not only aim at the decentralized platform and Blockchain technology but the also views them as the milestones of development research in 2018. This is the strong evident for a bright future of digital currency.

#VCX
#VCXLending
This information explains why Facebook does not allow the advertising of crypto currency. All the same they are competitors.
Got it right mate,zuckerberg is really a good businessman banning cryptocurrencies advertisements in facebok only reason because of beinh competitor in crypto,now he want to SUCKERBERG th community to favor his lust becaueof market cap value.so he will ZUCK the funds here .

Facebook creating their own crypto will be similar to Kin and Telegram creating their own cryptocurrency for use in their already dominating platform.
Will they launch and ICO to decentralize Facebook??? This we have to wait and see.

yeah lets wait how FACEBOOK WILL BE IN CAMPAIGN SERVICE and users here will wear FACEBOOK signature 😂😂😂..no wonder they banned crypto in their platform
justinelee

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

No surprise here. Sooner or later crypto will become mainstream and we're going to hear much more announcements like this one.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

He knows that Facebook has to adapt to new technology, else Facebook is going to disappear as people may one day choose decentralized social network.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

🌐 Mark Zuckerberg - The CEO of the largest social network, Facebook, has recently posted on her personal account that he was officially considering to integrate cryptocurrency to his platform.

Facebook can generate its own cryptocurrency easily and integrate it with the current social network platform, just similarly to Steemit. However, the company can either cooperate with some available coins depending on the business goals. With this option, they can skip costly and time-consuming stages.

✔️ No matter what approach it is, Facebook does not only aim at the decentralized platform and Blockchain technology but the also views them as the milestones of development research in 2018. This is the strong evident for a bright future of digital currency.

#VCX
#VCXLending
Then I think this is good news! If facebook really consider their stands on crypto, many others will follow and this means a mass global adoption of crypto
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

We as crypto community are welcoming all centralized platforms to join the Decentralized era Smiley
Let's see how Mr Zuckerberg will make it work for him! This should get more adopters and investors into the crypto tech evolution!

novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

I think we all have to pay very high attention on this case of the Zuckemberg wanting to create an crypto for Facebook in this year.

My beware is on the bad situation that not only our private life is online but also our crypto financial life! think about that
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

#VCX
#VCXLending

Mark Zuckerberg see profitable opportunity in crypto world and that's good news, more people will create new coin, new job and create another way for bounty hunter like us to make money. He is business man with complete sources to start any strategy he want, nice move for Mark. I hope his project will become reality and survive on crypto market. Good luck Mark.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
GhostOfWar

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:54:59 PM

First he said that he would remove posts containing crypto advertising and PR, now he wants to go into crypto. I wonder what will happen next.  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/facebook-bans-cryptocurrency-ads/
austriam4444

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

He said:

"There are important counter-trends to this - like encryption and cryptocurrency - that take power from centralized systems and put it back into people's hands...I'm interested to go deeper and study the positive and negative aspects of these technologies, and how best to use them in our services."

Quote:: So good to know if he handle lending platform.. Mr. Zuckerberg had a big reputation at all.. CEO AND OWNER of FACEBOOK.
Sounds good if he make a lending platform.  and i have notice that the marketplace on facebook will be UPGRADING they using CRYPTOCURRENCY for it but they choice what blockchain will be use for it. Literally project will be soon up..

Keep instance for good work. Reputation for a big project - Kiel

Smiley knowledge is had a limitation but IMAGINATION encircles around the world = Albert Einteins
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

#VCX
#VCXLending
He must be bluffing,because his ass are tied up with the SEC's regulations so it wont be possible for him to create facebook's cryptocurrency because the U.S government would block his plans as what he is experiencing right now,he is working with the federal government which has the bank and the fiat system that is why we wont do that.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

#VCX
#VCXLending

Yeah right. Maybe that is why facebook banned posts about cryptocurrencies coz they are avoiding competitors to use their social media platform for marketting purposes. If ever, Facebook is a would be a huge player here in crypto and maybe they won't conduct anymore ICO for they can afford their project developments alone. This is gonna be exciting.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

Mark is a great fellow. Because he invented the first high-quality social network in the world. But now, when he has a lot of competitors, he will do anything to get more customers. Including fashionable now a word about the decentralization and cryptocurrency should touch the hearts of his future clients. In my opinion, if all decide to enter into technology development, that will win in the only crypto community.

residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

I think that will be true because nowadays a lot of advertising about various digital currencies. and will certainly be able to quickly rival the old altcoin because facebook itself is famous and many know besides it already has the fans though not people who know the digital currency.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

Well, these news! i'm getting familiar to hear about the biggest social networks such as Facebook, Telegram,Sola and other networks that dreams about crypto! No one can stop himself from being attached to cryptos and thats the best part! Peoples wants a piece of crypto earnings! They doesn't want to change the whole system, they only want to earn. They might have their bad effect when things start getting REAL!
dicklerick8

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

They really have a leg up to introduce earning based currency into their site as well as use it as an opportunity to clean up the junk that circulates there. If they went with just pure monetary gains then rewarding FB users with tokens based on community interaction and usage would be SO easy for them. That would sink the claws in deeper. If they wanted to take a two step approach they could tie that accumulation of tokens to the quality of user's posts and introduce things like downvoting. Now that I think about it though, the FB community wouldn't do well with that because if someone posted an opinion contrary to yours then they would just aimlessly downvote instead of having an intelligent conversation about it lol. NM Facebook is a lost cause.

I think draws to communities like this and reddit is the quality of interaction you get with people. Reputation and quality based communities I think are going to have more appeal over the coming years as people get tired of the garbage they have to scroll through on FB.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: