Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:37:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰 Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook will look into cryptocurrency  (Read 825 times)
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:34:29 PM

🌐 Mark Zuckerberg - The CEO of the largest social network, Facebook, has recently posted on her personal account that he was officially considering to integrate cryptocurrency to his platform.

Facebook can generate its own cryptocurrency easily and integrate it with the current social network platform, just similarly to Steemit. However, the company can either cooperate with some available coins depending on the business goals. With this option, they can skip costly and time-consuming stages.

✔️ No matter what approach it is, Facebook does not only aim at the decentralized platform and Blockchain technology but the also views them as the milestones of development research in 2018. This is the strong evident for a bright future of digital currency.

#VCX
#VCXLending
This information explains why Facebook does not allow the advertising of crypto currency. All the same they are competitors.
Lol. That does not explain it at all. Facebook mentioned the reason why they decided to stop cryptocurrency adverts which is basically because they do not have a system in play that can fish in a bad product or project from a good one and they are responsible for their targeted users who have ended up trusting in some of the ads and investing in a scam project.

So, they had to do that until further notice, and entering the crypto space by Facebook, really does not have anything to do with competition or advert. There is enough room for everyone and only if you knew the amount that was being generated from the crypto adverts before stopping it, you would not say that.
MarkZuckerCoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

🌐 Mark Zuckerberg - The CEO of the largest social network, Facebook, has recently posted on her personal account that he was officially considering to integrate cryptocurrency to his platform.

Facebook can generate its own cryptocurrency easily and integrate it with the current social network platform, just similarly to Steemit. However, the company can either cooperate with some available coins depending on the business goals. With this option, they can skip costly and time-consuming stages.

✔️ No matter what approach it is, Facebook does not only aim at the decentralized platform and Blockchain technology but the also views them as the milestones of development research in 2018. This is the strong evident for a bright future of digital currency.

#VCX
#VCXLending

Yes they are looking into it and heard they are banning cyptocurrency ads on their platform...
Can't wait if the will produce their own coin and maybe there won't be public ICO instead a Private ICO like telegram and many people get scammed on Telegram ICO.

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Join Whitelist today for Private ICO (on 1st March) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

It would be important for the entire cryptocurrency sector that facebook or other global giants are approaching this new world, to give greater visibility and credibility. I am very confident that in the next few years cryptocurrencies will be increasingly used
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

It is good news. Facebook has big influence at our world at all. So interest of Facebook in criptocurrency will be big step forward in criptocurrency promotion

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
st.knows

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

Yes they are looking into it and heard they are banning cyptocurrency ads on their platform...
Can't wait if the will produce their own coin and maybe there won't be public ICO instead a Private ICO like telegram and many people get scammed on Telegram ICO.

FB often bans even simple ads without any reasoning. So crypto banning doesn't surprise me at all.
There's much rumour about telegram ICO. Durov hasn't announced it yet. But there are many scam ICOs already who pretend to be official telegram ICO.
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:13:47 PM

#VCX
#VCXLending

What does he means? integrating crypto currency in facebook for accepting payments or what? I doubt he wants to create his own crypto currency.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:20:16 PM

#VCX
#VCXLending

Of course Facebook will consider to integrate crypto into their platform.
It was so obvious. Grin
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

It's a real problem; may be you still don't realize it, but - with the promotional power he has - in the moment when Facebookcoin will exist, it will kill all the other altcoins. An this is probably what will happen: in short time, there will be Facebokcoin, Googlecoin, McDonaldcoin, and so on.
And the other will disappear....

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:53:26 PM

Well, it will be a simple acceptance of an evident fact: now the power is not more in nations, but in corporations.
So, in the next future probably fiat money will disappear, replaced by corporate coin.

It's a real problem; may be you still don't realize it, but - with the promotional power he has - in the moment when Facebookcoin will exist, it will kill all the other altcoins. An this is probably what will happen: in short time, there will be Facebokcoin, Googlecoin, McDonaldcoin, and so on.

Thadeous
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

In my opinion Facebook token is not a problem, but a big benefit for the crypto market, since any strong coin or token makes entire market stronger.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:50:24 AM

but what i heard is, facebook banned all cryptocurrency ad. why ?
is it because facebook will have their own cryptocurrency ? if yes, they should not banned crypto.
Thadeous
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

but what i heard is, facebook banned all cryptocurrency ad. why ?
is it because facebook will have their own cryptocurrency ? if yes, they should not banned crypto.

It would be cool if Facebook think like this. But corporations usually have their own specific vision of doing business.
I'm sure after Facebook supports crypto, they will become more loyal to crypto advertisement.
NScryps

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

#VCX
#VCXLending

do you have any article or proof?

in any case i believe that they will use blockchain as most of the tech company's in the future.

at the current state which they are objecting crypto ads i don't think that they are so down with crypto.
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

Finally it's solved, that's why facebook ban promoting ICO in their website.
Maybe it's because Mark Zuckerberg wants to produce his own cryptocurrency.
I think it's a big loss from him to apply that ban-rules.
i'm still hoping that he will allow people to keep promoting ICO in the facebook.
djamielove

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

Think it is funny that Facebook bans ICO adverts on their platform and then less than a month after they are talking about crypto....
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

Facebook was one of the social networks, along with instagram, which banned ICO advertising. I hope for the whole industry that this interest of Mark Zukerberg for the criptocurrency is real, even if honestly I do not believe much in this news
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

I really think that this is one of the reason why there was a recent news why facebook will lessen or even ban cryptocurrency marketing in their website. They might create their own currency, or if what I have read was right they are choosing a currency that they will support or use on their page.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:54:16 PM

Facebook was one of the social networks, along with instagram, which banned ICO advertising. I hope for the whole industry that this interest of Mark Zukerberg for the criptocurrency is real, even if honestly I do not believe much in this news

Ban ICO advertising.
Create your own ICO/altcoin.
Advertise the hell out of it.
Huh
Profit!
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:30:51 AM

Bullish news are useful for a bearish market, but don't trust every single piece of paper you have around. I don't think there will be a real interest by Zuckerberg this year. Telegram is something completely different, and instead the news have a solid base. Private sale already completed for telegram TON project.
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:15:44 AM

#VCX
#VCXLending
Why you spam your VCX Lending coin in this topic??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: