Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:26:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰 Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook will look into cryptocurrency  (Read 825 times)
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

I think maybe facebook has lost it's way and become just another tool for the powers that be, they have just banned crypto advertising so it would be a bit strange to now look to adding crypto to facebook, I think they will just create their own coin and use just that coin on their platform, this will them acknowledging crypto.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

I think now I just started to understand why a few time ago FB was blocking a lot of posts about crypto and even hash tags, they thought there will be no concurrency, but in my opinion this idea was doomed to failure. Which person would like to invest in project, which crypto is centralised?
Maluscoviski

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:00:26 PM

will have positives and negatives the positive and that the cryptocorrencys will become better known and intregrada for more things, in addition to the negative point, will start the race of cryptocorrency, many people without any knowledge trying to profit from it and certainly will only take the prejudice, there will be a wave of negative news

Xioma

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:06:18 PM

Saw this coming, especially after facebook banned scammy ICO advertising.

Of course the zuck will want to get his piece of the pie, there's a lot of money to be made in this field.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

If you think that Mark is going to make his own crypto currency, then think what she can give? Will there be something like KIN? I think that this is probably not likely to be popular, but maybe he will of course have some other idea
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

It is a very positive news for crypto lovers that Facebook's owner wants to enter the crypto market. It is already the basis of a large member and his coin can change the whole crypto market scenario. If Facebook has decided to integrate an existing crypto in its platform, things will be very unprecedented to use as a form of payment. Perhaps in the future, Facebook members will get some prizes in the form of their coins.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

This information explains why Facebook does not allow the advertising of crypto currency. All the same they are competitors.
Farcebook is worth hundreds of billions of USD already, so some random ads would not be any competition for Farcebook.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

Che Snowie Corporation boshe now rassmatrivajut the opportunity,the same Zuckerberg probably sees the movement of the telegrams,and understands that the market is developing,not for nothing he was one of the first who invested in virtual reality helmets,etc., breakthrough technologies,as panimanie the future for them

Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:10:23 PM

I think it is a very good and positive news for all the crypto lovers because if owner of Facebook Mark Zukerberg wants to enter in crypto world then more people jump in this market because Facebook already have a huge user base all over the world.
Ratamahatta

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:14:37 PM

I think it is a very good and positive news for all the crypto lovers because if owner of Facebook Mark Zukerberg wants to enter in crypto world then more people jump in this market because Facebook already have a huge user base all over the world.

this would be one of the biggest icos if Mark would do facebookcoin ) but i don't think so, i think he just wanna be in trends
Fawad Escobar

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:27:30 PM

I hate these rich ppl who wanna control everything
I wish and hope that they stay away from it
or they cant control it
I wish
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

this would be one of the biggest icos if Mark would do facebookcoin ) but i don't think so, i think he just wanna be in trends

Sure it probably would be one of the biggest but at the same time would be one of the most useless coins out there. Look at Telegram they have raised over $850 Million dollars for a project that is not going to innovate anything and is going to heavily centralize their coins with no limit on inflation. Yeah I wonder how that is going to pan out...

cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:48:42 PM

Facebook is doing fine the way it is, there's no need to implement a cryptocurrency into the platform.  This could possibly be a bad strategic move on his end.  Anything involving cryptocurrencies is a breeding place for scams.  If scams gets flooded on Facebook, it will lose it's members.  Facebook is making more than enough money from the ads, no reason to dip into this market. 
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

🌐 Mark Zuckerberg - The CEO of the largest social network, Facebook, has recently posted on her personal account that he was officially considering to integrate cryptocurrency to his platform.

Facebook can generate its own cryptocurrency easily and integrate it with the current social network platform, just similarly to Steemit. However, the company can either cooperate with some available coins depending on the business goals. With this option, they can skip costly and time-consuming stages.

✔️ No matter what approach it is, Facebook does not only aim at the decentralized platform and Blockchain technology but the also views them as the milestones of development research in 2018. This is the strong evident for a bright future of digital currency.

#VCX
#VCXLending

I'm really surprised why such people like Zuckerberg and Ilon Mask are still not involved in crypto development. It's weird according to their business areas. Blockchain could solve many problems of their business!
Megashaw

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:00:05 PM

No sane person will want to be left behind in the best thing that has happened to the world since the last two decades: cryptocurrency

Welcome on board Mark...we will keep an eye out for any further announcement cuz we know your project will be huge
oiskipoiskicrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:10:32 PM

Firstly bans all adverts on Facebook about ICOs and now is interested in crypto on Facebook.

I didn't see this coming....
Jackypot

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:51:38 PM

Maybe that's why I no longer promote iCo ads and cryptocurrencies so Facebook can promote its Crypto in its territory Huh
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

i think is very good
if mark zuckenberg can realized create crypto curency
open ico selling, and then payment in facebook, and facebook corp include whatsapp use crypto curency

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

Mark should do what Pavel Durov did, and start up the ico for better Facebook platform monetization

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:28:30 PM

🌐 Mark Zuckerberg - The CEO of the largest social network, Facebook, has recently posted on her personal account that he was officially considering to integrate cryptocurrency to his platform.

Facebook can generate its own cryptocurrency easily and integrate it with the current social network platform, just similarly to Steemit. However, the company can either cooperate with some available coins depending on the business goals. With this option, they can skip costly and time-consuming stages.

✔️ No matter what approach it is, Facebook does not only aim at the decentralized platform and Blockchain technology but the also views them as the milestones of development research in 2018. This is the strong evident for a bright future of digital currency.

#VCX
#VCXLending
This information explains why Facebook does not allow the advertising of crypto currency. All the same they are competitors.
I agree business competition is very visible, Mark Zuckerberg definitely see business opportunity on cryptocurrency..

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: