Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you get over your grief?  (Read 310 times)
scamX (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

When I look back on my life I realized that I have difficulty in letting things go. Instead, I just repressed everything all together and obviously this isn't healthy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

When I look back on my life I realized that I have difficulty in letting things go. Instead, I just repressed everything all together and obviously this isn't healthy.
Never look back to your past which is sad moments or bad things happened into your life,let it go for the past and move on,be strong and always think to your positive side that you overcome all those bad things happened,have faith and you will be alright.
unesse

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:59:09 PM

Give yourself time to accept what has happened. There is no schedule for when you should feel certain emotions, or be over others. Choose to stand up for you and the rest of your life, and choose to move on.
sendohmarin

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

life is tough, but if you run well, then there is a way to deal with every problem. there is no easy life, because you are acting for yourself. you have to be confident, and always remember what your past mistakes to be true .then you will be able to live life well
ViewSonic

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

Do not blame yourself, that you have forgotten something. This is a normal reaction, it protects from a sudden and complete experience of the full severity of the loss. At this time, the support and care of close people is very important, which could take part of the formal worries.
isaacobot

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:33:03 PM

by hanging out with friends
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

. Do not look for the guilty in what happened to take revenge. It will not be easier for you, and it is unlikely that it will change anything. Also, one does not need to look for salvation in alcohol and other dubious pleasures. They will drive you into a psychological impasse and undermine your health.
KampungMonyet

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

go way down the mountain to get rid of my own sorrow.
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:32:07 PM

In order to overcome grief, you would first have to learn to accept what ever had happened and be ready to move forward and continue with life.

Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:29:32 PM

We all avoid this sadness.No one likes to be sad.But we have to accept every situation.We must not let this win us.We have to go through everything as real fighters.Grief is a passing period.We always have to remain smiling and full of strength.Grief always happens suddenly.We have to be ready for everything.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
buzzbeez

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:07:47 AM

I don't like the phrase "get over it". It implies that after a certain amount of time it won't affect you anymore. I prefer the phrase "grow through your grief". Or heal through your grief. Grief is something you work through bit by bit and it takes years! However, if you are honest and work through it your grief will shape your character and you can come out the other side a stronger person. The main thing is to not let it destroy you. Work through it one day at a time.
suyanico

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:03:49 AM

Try to understand and review what makes the things you face, so does not same things happen again. Do activities or hobbies that can refresh your mind so as not to remember the things you have faced. Perhaps with this suggestion you will can handle your grief.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:39:19 AM

Grief is the feeling that will just affect our way of living in a negative way. I think letting go is the best way to release and get over your grief. Try to move forward by forgiving and forgetting is the best thing that you can do. It would help you live a lighter life by living hatred free. Learn to handle your emotions by relaxing and thinking positive towards things.
4Rena

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:59:38 AM

If you are good at gaming ... Play video games. If you have a friend with a high sense of humor, get close to them. It worked for me almost always.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:25:39 AM

Time heals all wounds they say which is true. It is okay to look back of the past but it is not healthy if you live with it. Learn from mistakes in the past and use it to improve yourself in the future. Let go of it and move forward.
hairybeast

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:31:08 AM

do something else such as learning new skills or pick up new hobby as a distraction and as time goes, hopefully the wound is heal.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

Just recently, I have lost my dad. It topped up all the heartaches from having your heartbroken by your boyfriend/girlfriend. Losing a parent is the most painful thing I have felt in my existence. Until now I am grieving. It is really not an easy ride, you cannot get over it in a snap. It will constantly pop in your mind and you will be reminded of the pain. But I think will not get over grief, but instead choose to live despite of grief. Time will heal those wounds slowly, and keep in mind that there are a lot of things beyond your control and you have to accept that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

You can let go of grief if you all at the brighter side of life, knowing life is so much better than what you think it is, it gives you sense of hope and purpose. Grief is yes we cant deny its part of our growth in life and overcoming it depend on you. you have to move on and accept the fact that there are things happening beyond our control.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

Acceptance, learned what happened in the past and move forward. Appreciate even small blessing and you realize that life is beautiful. Pray.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:35:16 PM

Well depending on how intense the source of your grief is, there are several things you can do. Sometimes grief cannbe caused with a loss of a loved one. That is hard to move on from and you just have to let time help you out. If its because of material things, like losing a bet or failing in an exam, its easier to take your mind away from it. But always, time is the best healer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

I think the first thing to do is to forgive yourself from what you've done in the past. Stop blaming everyone including yourself and start forgiving. That's what i'm doing right now. By forgiving you can finally move on.
Hannana01

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

For me you need to have an acceptance first,  then acknowledge where you are lacking and lastly keep on walking.  Even if you fall hard, just keep on standing up.  Use your past as a lesson, but never hold unto it.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

In my opinion you need time to accept everything. I believe that everything happened or will happen, it will happen for a reason. First you should have time to remember everything and then slowly accept it that it will never be the same but you should keep in moving forward for you to be a better person. Love yourself, take care yourself because no one can do it for you. Stand up and go, go where your heart desire and be positive.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
cr_liev

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

Sometimes you just need some time to let the pain go. There is a tendency to fall in depression, but don't! During this period you shouldn't feel sorry for yourself and think "Oh God, why me?!" but rather accept this experience as a necessary one for your soul. This painful experience will make you stronger and better for the future. A good friend or a psychologist might help during this period. When you already aren't pitiful to yourself, try to fill the days with the new positive emotions. Find the forces in yourself to try anything new often, meet new people, explore new places.
ruzel13

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

How do you get over your grief to get over it like to move on to forget all memories with someone left may this is the time to forget everything it may be change your life because he left that because God plan but that's not a way to become a sad so so be happy for what happened on your life

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM   ▲   WHITE PAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  SLACK   ▲   DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Nenegayung

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

Everyone has grief in the past, if you remember it will hurt for you, it would be nice if you overcome the sadness in a positive way of thinking.

How to overcome sadness is a duty for every human being, simply by doing many useful activities, such as working, exercising, hanging out with friends and praying in accordance with your beliefs.

The past is the current lesson, do not look back, look ahead to what you have planned.
Beliyung

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

Dengan liburan akan menghilangkan kesedihan
dubberman

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

Exercise can also be an opportunity to train a focus on a particular goal and concern your attention from sadness.
You do not have to practice running from a marathon or congratulations. Light activities such as gardening and walking also have a positive effect.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

It is okay to cry and give time for yourself to feel sad when you are grieving. It helps you release the tension and the stress when you shed tears. However, you shouldn't dwell on it too much and be aware when to stop.

timadok911

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

bad and terrible things always happen in our lives, someone says that God is sending us tests, I do not refuse that it is a god, but not trials, and the adventures in them the Lord gives us valuable lessons and how we will perceive them so it will be To shape our destiny in the future. if God sends it to you then he sees in you the potential for further development, with every good thing we help the Lord to make the world better and brighter for all people.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

Grief won't give us peace and might just make us a person full of hatred. For me to get rid of my grief, I still choose to keep calm and relaxed in every uncertain situation I have. I believe that forgetting and forgiving is the right thing to do to get rid of it. It is important for us to live a peaceful and happy life. So we must get rid of all the negative vibrations in our lives.
GG_Maker

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

Here are my points to consider:
Don’t try to fight your feelings. Allow time for your thoughts and feelings, both positive and negative.
Talk to someone you trust about how your friend or relative died and how you are feeling.
Don’t be afraid to cry a lot. Crying is an important part of grief and will give you a release.
If you have to clear out the person’s home or finish off any business they left, it can be helpful to try to do it sooner rather than later. Ask a friend or relative to help.
Remember to take care of yourself. Eat well, get plenty of rest and get some exercise.
Some people find it helps to write down how they are feeling or about their loved one.
Some people find it helps to go to a support group and talk to others who have lost people close to them.
Be patient with yourself. It will take time, and some days will be easier than others.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

Grieving makes us feel that we are at the lowest and worst point in our lives. Thus, we should always get over our grief. Time heals all wounds as they say, and I believe that definitely it is true. We should not force ourselves to do things faster. We should not be pressure of how we feel about what other people think about us. Just let time do its work and the things that we could do for that time to come. We must learn how to derail our attention to the things that we like and love. Let us simple live in the moment. Positive and pleasant environment will also help. Moreover, our interaction with inspiring people with amazing stories will also be a big help. And I think the most effective of them all is to pray for recovery.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Carter_Terrible

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

It's definitely not a good idea to just repress everything. It's sad that sometimes people can go many years without talking about difficult things. Sometimes people even hold things in until they die. I think the best thing you can do is a least start talking about grief. If you have a close person you can trust, they would be great to talk to. If you don't have anybody like that, then it's definitely a good option to talk to a profession psychiatrist. You many not even really need any advice. Having somebody listen to you and being able to voice your concerns and talk yourself through them can be enough. Another good help can be to write down what troubles you in a journal. If you are worried that somebody may find it, you could burn it afterwards. The process itself is what helps.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:43:53 PM

It is indeed that letting go something is very hard to do but we have to and continue to live. Having thefeeling of grief is just a normal thing, but we should not let it affect the life we have. What we can do to get over yor grief is to first burst it all, cry. On this way, all your emotions would be balanced as you released something. Another is that we could make ourselves busy in work. I believe that it should not affect the life we have, we have to still do what we have to do and continue fighting. That's some things that you might want to do for getting over your grief.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:12:52 AM

I got a miserable because of people who hated us.They ruined my life and still keep messing with us.It came to the point that we were wrongly accused and almost all people believed in those lies.The first thing I wanted is to get revenge because they destroy everything but the longer I keep my hatred towards those people the more I am sad and lonely.Thats why I change my mind and focus in moving on coz I dont wanna leave with full of hatred.I wanted to live like normal people does.A person that can smile and laugh.All my griefs and hatred vanish and my life now is back to normal.I just let heaven to give sentence to those people who hurt us.Thats why as long as we are alive let us enjoy ourselves and never let hatred put you down and change you.
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:00:24 AM

At some point I realized there are certain things I wont permit others to do to me so I manage to build up my orientation in that angle.i also learn to rid myself of all form of emotion that are detrimental. hence no matter what someone may do to me I dont really care. it is person that will feel the pain not me because some of the grief comes from people who are close to us and those that we care so much for so much so that anything out of place from them will lead to sadness. another side is that i let you know instantly that you have offended me in all sincerity and i realize that the pain will just melt away.
bitcoinmee

Activity: 106
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:52:35 AM

distraction is the key just keep yourself busy and move forward

▂▆▇★│X-CASH - Decentralized Network And Cryptocurrency│★▇▆▂
Jul579

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

Hayчитьcя дyмaть o xopoшeм. Пытaтьcя пepeключитьcя нa интepecныe Baм зaнятия и xoбии. Умeть пpoщaть и зaбывaть плoxoe. He зaцикливaтьcя нa cлyчившeмcя гope, yчитьcя paccлaблятьcя и пepeвoдить мыcли нa пoзитив. Xopoшo, кoгдa pядoм ecть чeлoвeк, кoтopый мoжeт пoддepжaть и oтвлeчь oт плoxиx мыcлeй. Xopoшo, кoгдa ecть любимoe дeлo. Глaвнoe - никoгдa нe oтчaивaтьcя! Bce бyдeт xopoшo!
Diyannice

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:48:50 AM

Understand that you are not the only person who has faced those problems or difficult situations and think that you got only few years left to be alive on this beautiful earth so enjoy those years instead of grief
ChoportisTba

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

past is past you should always remember it but never get back to it, just look forward for new adventures and amazing things <3
Jur Konceh

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:26:01 PM

Everyone must have experienced sadness at certain times in their lives. Research has proven that sadness usually lasts longer than other emotions because we tend to keep thinking about sadness.
hash25

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:53:43 PM

Some studies suggest that crying can relax the body by releasing endorphins, the body's natural chemicals that can provide "pleasure". By crying, you activate the parasympathetic nerves that will restore your body from stress and trauma.
vabalkazh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:36:29 AM

Try to find some help from your close friends and familie. And also you would need some time to get over it and move on.
VipCoin00

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

Facing the truth is the best way to overcome the pain. And time is the most effective remedy to heal the wounds in our hearts
Fightclub321

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:26:40 AM

My friends help me out of grief
oliviaolivia

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

All that you need to do - is to make best decisions in real time situations. When you make RIGHT things RIGHT NOW - you can't say in future that you did wrong thing. It's really easy to say anything about past being in future and being able to see all consequences.

Never regret.
Think.
Earn experience.
Upgrade yourself.
colork

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:22:49 PM

looking what a grief, if any great then I sit crying. If there are small problems, then I try to joke and laugh more to not think about the bad
cryptoladybug

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

First of all, don't hide your emotions. find a person who will listen to you and help you. Some new hobbies can also help
Eilepson

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:18:56 AM

I overcame my sadness by gathering with my friends. go to tourism and laugh with friends.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: