Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the best ICO program  (Read 1067 times)
fonyo

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:08:44 PM

Choose those ICO's that has extensive conversation curricula and has a crack band of developers who are in actuality delivery the above to achieve it more usable.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coal-Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

COAL COIN VIRTUAL INVESTMENT IN A REAL PRODUCT

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:39:00 AM

How to find the best ICO program, in markets there are lots of ico offering  but how can I decide which program is best for long run
Thanks in advance.

It is important when choosing ICO, to choose projects in which you understand yourself and have certain knowledge

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________

kemdau

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

I think you should look at how the company's website is designed, and you also need to promote people who are working on this project
ogabonny

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:53:57 AM

I use bountyhive and Amazix platform,they reduce the chances of scams
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

Research Research Research. That is the only option to find the best icos. It's your money that you are investing, so you are the only one who ll face the loss. Don't ever listen to others opinions. These guys are probably shilling their bags. U can indeed search for good projects on ICO review sites. But choose multiple projects from there, then study thoroughly about each project and make your final decision.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:51:56 AM

How to find the best ICO program, in markets there are lots of ico offering  but how can I decide which program is best for long run
Thanks in advance.
I pay a lot of attention to the development team and advisors, the ideals of this project and the size of commnunity social channel and distinguish that the size of its is came from the true investors or airdrop participants.
Bousarha

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:40:28 AM

I use bountyhive and Amazix platform,they reduce the chances of scams

Do you think they are reliable? They also post some ICO as an ADD and you really don't know if it is good or not. So maybe someone can tell other good platforms to chek ICO's? Thx. 
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

Thanks in advance.
Sothat you could look for a good ICO project. It is not easy because ICO depend on alot of elements such as  price market bitcoin is good or not good,after that you must known good team ICO and truth corparation of ICO program,usually one group, have lots of activity enviroment make us believe from it.beside you have more experiences in ICO program which you can look for a good ICO.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

Thanks in advance.
If you do not take the time to learn about ICO projects. You can participate in ICO projects promoted on coinmarketcap. I always invest in projects advertised on coinmarketcap, and as a result, I have made a lot of money with ICO projects.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
djlenna12345

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

Thanks in advance.
I pay a lot of attention to the development team and advisors, the ideals of this project and the size of commnunity social channel and distinguish that the size of its is came from the true investors or airdrop participants.
I can advise you to analyze the Eloncity team. You can see for yourself the potential success of these guys. This is a good option for investment  http://eloncity.io/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Bounty&utm_campaign=F000117

TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:34:02 PM

It is hard work my friend.

You check ICO list, then check wp, team, idea, their answers, literally everything. Check this project for example https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:00:24 PM

Do your research. Not just in the white paper or other summaries.
Check out the team behind the project, the working product, the process, track record, commitments.
Have your facts before putting your cash.
clouddoge

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:53:18 PM

Initially, you should not look for the maximum profit)))
Look for projects, participation in which will give you experience and knowledge. So you definitely will not lose)
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:36:51 AM

Before, you need to learn and explore a lot to find out a good ICO project to invest in but for now I think it's much easier for everyone cause there are so many ICOs analyze website that you can use like icobench, icoscanner,...On these websites, they analyze and vote for every ICO project and you just need to choose the best project to invest in Smiley). Beside if you don't trust these analyze website, you must have experience to check dev team, WP, Roadmap to find out good project.
DatchRoem

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

The most accurate strategy is a careful study of ideas, technical details and activities. Very often fraudsters use the complexity for understand the technologies and principles of crypto currency work. In the Crypto world can be difficult to navigate, but if you carefully study the project, will be in order everything. Unfortunately, there will always be naive investors and the risk have will be the place.(
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

There is indeed a huge number of ICO projects on the market, but most of them have no prospects and some are fraudulent at all. In order to choose a promising ICO project, it is necessary to carefully study all the technical documents (white paper, road map, etc.), learn as much as possible about the project team and communicate with someone from them.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:19:53 PM

I think that now there are no really promising ICO. In any case, I have not seen these in the last few weeks. It would be nice if somebody advice smth..

bebinonaa

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:25:54 AM

Finding a best ICO is hard, I propose is to peruse their whitepaper altogether. Pick the ICO that has a long haul instead of here and now designs and has great group. Put forth this inquiries: Is the innovation they utilized is special and doesn't sound absurd, can the organization survive/flourish without the ICO? Is it true that they are simply making a coin to benefit in this ICO furor or does the coin serve a critical purpose?How will the coin increment in esteem, is it construct just with respect to publicity on trades or is it from it being utilized as an utility in the organization? Does this organization have contenders that may make this one unessential? What is the motivation behind the token in the organization biological system? In we should dependably read and comprehend what the ICO's whitepaper is stating. Not simply contribute on the grounds that a considerable lot of the network contribute, no. Google is your companion when you have questions on contributing on the said program.
looterrific

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

Choosing the best ICO depends on your own perspective mate. There's not much to tell but I think the most important thing that you could do is to research everything about the project that looks promising to you. You should read the whitepaper and the background of the team to see if they look legit.
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

There's no shortcut or substitute for good ol' fashioned research. So always do a lot of research and reading to gauge what's good and what's not. A good way to do this is to visit the reddits of projects you think have potential and browse through what people are saying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: