Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the best ICO program  (Read 1068 times)
zirconbasu18

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

to find the best ico program, you need to go through the whitepaper of the project and see for yourself if its worth your investment. There is no readymade site to sell best ico, if you believe in whatever someone sells to you and invest blindly, you are bound to suffer losses. Tread carefully.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

In order to find good ICO projects I usually follow the members of high reputation in the forum. Then I checked the information about those projects. And most of those projects I checked the information, most of them are very good.

Why you need to follow the DT members to check while you want to invest on the ICOs you need to check the white paper information, website and development team details. This alone makes you perfect on choosing the altcoin you wish to invest.
Please go with the ICO which is become a softcap or go with the pre sale time with analyzing the information I have given above.
Axens_io

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

Look at the whitepaper, look at the team, ensure that the company is legitimate and even better, has a company that already exists and is bringing their services to the blockchain. Introducing our project, AXenS, the most forward thinking B2B platform for Distributed Supply Chain Finance (DSCF) and Distributed Trade Services (DTS). We're currently running our bounty program for completing simple Telegram tasks, check us out at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3063527
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

you must make sure the manager and dev are always active in the ICO thread

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Helter_Skelter

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

How to find the best ICO program, in markets there are lots of ico offering  but how can I decide which program is best for long run
Thanks in advance.

For all the time spent on this forum, I read many different versions of the analysis, but in the end I have nothing really useful was found. Everyone is talking about the analysis of the project, which everyone invents himself. There is an important personal experience until you try it you will not understand
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

Another common theme, is it really so difficult to use the search? Look at the team, on the project, if there is already a finished product, which already works is a very big claim for success.
asiaamal1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:59:23 PM

in my opinion choose ICO that has a long term plan and has a good team of developers who really help the project to be more useful. You can review from icowatchlist.com! There you can find a good and legit ICO project, giving you a realistic and proficient project that can generate good profits and certainly the project is handled by a great and trusted pro team
mihalich

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

you must make sure the manager and dev are always active in the ICO thread
The first thing I would suggest is going to their website and looking at their development team. You should see a picture and a REAL name to go along with it. If their website lacks leadership information then consider it a red flag, you do not want to invest in an anonymous team.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:24:08 PM

How to find the best ICO program, in markets there are lots of ico offering  but how can I decide which program is best for long run
Thanks in advance.
when choosing a project, you should look at how the company's website is designed, and you also need to promote people who are working on this project, to know if they can be trusted.
What are you talking about? Even if the design was badly made it doesn't mean that they were not a good ICO program. The point here is that you will look for a factor to help you as an investors to know if you will have a high success rate when participating in an ICO program. So, in order to do that you must look for the team info, previous projects (if there is), clear whitepaper, road map, websites design and info, and advisor.

-HK-

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Hello people.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

How to find the best ICO program ?
Thanks in advance.
Well you are right  in markets there are lots of ico offering  but can I decide which program is best for long run and so many scammers around very good ico, so it so easy to find the best ICO program you must find scammers and see what ico they are choose )
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:22:35 PM

One word to rule them all: TEAM

It's quite simple.  A website can be done by anybody, an idea about some breakthrough in the financial world whcih is so called back by big investors: anybody can pull that of.  Pre-ico with a big community: ever heard of Telegram/facebook/social media bounties?  People get paid to shill projects that don't mean a thing.

The ONLY way to know if a project is legit is by checking their team thoroughly!  

- Do they have Linkedins?  No?  Get out...
- Do the Linkedins contain material that is verifiable before this actual project?  No?  Get out...
- Do these people actually turn up in Google searches about their previous projects? No? Get out...

If you could answer yes to all the previous questions, do some random checks: mail someone of one of the firms they supposedly worked for, do they know them? No? Get out...

IF the linkedins are fine AND they seem capable AND their idea is solid AND they don't promise you any 60% pre-sale bonus BUY NOW! AND you can check some real world evidence that these people are traceable somewhere (=to be haunted if they would be scammers) THEN

and
only
THEN

You MIGHT want to invest no more than you could lose.

Follow these rules and you MIGHT not get wrecked.
Clara.Wilfred

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:49:41 AM

Get active on social media, add all the though leaders on twitter. Read Reddit posts, forums like this one are good. Once you get wind of a good idea is where the work really starts and follow the rules many of the people have outlined in this thread. Lots of research!
lhflyfeihong01

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:07:25 AM

First,you should read the whitepaper carefully.
What's more important,you should investigate and know the team
as much as possible.
You know more information,you get less risk.
The last,you should control your position,do not invest too much in an single project.
Never all in!
ahmed

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:57:42 AM

I recommend bitcoinus, just check the website https://www.bitcoinus.io/ 1 BITS = 0.001 ETH ICO will expire 17 days again and merge with telegram group https://t.me/bitcoinus_ico to ask ICO neighbors
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:43:05 AM

to choose a good ICO I usually pay attention to companies that support the project. then I see from the advisory team and the development team of the bounty, the vision and mission and the purpose of the ICO. not even rare I see the country of origin of the bounty
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:21:30 AM

Check their site, market capitalization and read the white paper. Make a research if the coins has uses and there's a progress in development. The team's background should be transparent for everyone to see and a previous successful work is an advantage and a great start to trust them. Follow their telegram, twitter, fb and any other sites to get more informations about the project. Nowadays there are ICO's that seems legit but in the end you will realize its a scam.

pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:55:31 AM

I personally do quick research on ICOBench - there are reviews posted by professional in this field. Then I think about their future - good product, will people use it, it has value? Than check website, it should be somehow interesting - think, many investors will invest into ICO with good looking website.. and whitepaper - I am not reading it, have no time for that..
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:10:23 AM

I personally do quick research on ICOBench - there are reviews posted by professional in this field. Then I think about their future - good product, will people use it, it has value? Than check website, it should be somehow interesting - think, many investors will invest into ICO with good looking website.. and whitepaper - I am not reading it, have no time for that..
Can I trust a website like this. ?
https://icobench.com/icos

and some other web, they provide full ICO information.
some give a good ICO rate.
give a good suggestion of the like.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:17:35 AM

Every investor should remember that participation in the ICO is not only high profitability, but also high risks. This should be understood about the choice of the program in which we would like to participate. The sale of tokens is in many respects similar to the traditional venture market, where players expect start-ups to grow 30-40 times, but regularly their investments do not meet expectations.

https://ico-digest.com/

https://icobench.com/
rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

One thing you can do is to narrow down your scope of research from other's research - our team of 10+ people conduct researches on a daily basis for prospective ICOs and screen out bad projects. Investing ICOs are profitable especially if you are in ICOs during the private presale stage, i.e. you get in in the best price available in public - which means it is profitable for you whether you are in the project for the short term or the long term. Check our announcements and channels below for yourselves:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)
(400+ Members in DISCORD)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 506 ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are delighted to announce that in a short timeframe, we have SUCCESSFULLY SECURED 4 DEALS with 4 ICOs. After RUNNING A POLL WITHIN OUR GROUP regarding interests on the respective deals from our members, we are currently running a PLEDGE FORM for ONE OF THE ABOVE DEALS - AN INFRASTRUCTURE ICO FORMING HYPE; the deal will become live for contribution once there are 100 ETH PLEDGED.

• Please be informed to announce that the pledging stage for the very hyped ICO has passed and A POOL IS OPEN for a VERY HYPED ICO. Due to the TIGHT ALLOCATION, we are not having much allocation left.  proceed to our group via one of our links below to check out the deal that we are all VERY EXCITED ABOUT - please note that there are ONLY 5/100 ETH ALLOCATIONS LEFT.

• Following the above, please be informed that there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - in aggregate, we have a total of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS SENT; the track record will be available for our members in the group.

• We are excited to announce that the SECOND BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we are very grateful for the amount of TRUST our early members gave us, and we pledge to continue to bring more exciting deals to our loyal members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: