Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the best ICO program  (Read 1077 times)
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

I trust the site icodrops.com. It seems that only the top ICOs appear there. Although there are scam projects. There was a sad example, the Benebit project
Mr_QuanRuby

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

I trust the site icodrops.com. It seems that only the top ICOs appear there. Although there are scam projects. There was a sad example, the Benebit project
I trust the site bitcointalk.org and find information from it Smiley
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

How to find the best ICO program, in markets there are lots of ico offering  but how can I decide which program is best for long run
Thanks in advance.

Are you referring to an ICO project? You can review from icowatchlist.com! There you can find good and legit ICO project,  one of it is VLB token a realistic and proficient project which can make a good profit. It Is handled by great and trusted pro team one their partnership with other companies are really good. Uber, qiwi. All for auto industry. Check it out http://vlb.io
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

Just get the details of the ico from the many reviewing site check for the liability of the team.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
network.decentralizer

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

99% of the Tokens have completely no usage. they are just copy/pasted smart-contracts
atariguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:41:40 PM

In that  conditions of progress its better to look on safeny nor the income or smth, best way  is to learn about security area or stability thus you shall to know about preceious backed crypto
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:55:11 PM

To find a good project, you need to understand in what area it will be applied and there really is a need for it.
joelembiid

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

1. You first write down all of the top ICO's that you are interested in onto separate pieces of paper.

2. cut out the pieces of paper and put them in a 360° circle.

3. Attach a wheel with a an arrow.

4. Spin the wheel and which whichever ICO it lands on is the one you should invest.
This method is very good. I decided to try it  Grin
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:21:04 AM

When analyzing a project:
1. see whitepaper: whitepaper is a proposal, if not interesting then leave it
2. team : composition of the team members is clear
3. website : have a website, this as a benchmark of a project's intentions or not. because creating and designing a website is not easy and requires capital
4. product: if there is already a product previously produced then the project is worth pursuing
5. advisor : if the advisor is an experienced and well-known in his/her field then the better
6. road map : plans from start to finish should be clear

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:46:12 PM

How to find the best ICO program, in markets there are lots of ico offering  but how can I decide which program is best for long run
Thanks in advance.
Hello friend! You will find a long and difficult way! The choice of ICO is a whole science. Read about this article, look for the video on YouTube. To conduct a competent analysis, you will need about 3-5 hours. The command is checked. You analyze the proposed product, its demand, and the ability to implement. The quality of the ICO and many other things.

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:11:02 PM

My best way to find good ICO it’s my friends, which work with cryptocurrency more time then I. Good projects to get popular very fast, if have good idea and nice marketing. I like work in bounty, and invest in ICO, if that have good future and token liquidity
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:07:45 AM

You can search and analyzing the track record 1st. If previously the ICO program is successful and have a product, there is a possibility that the ICO program is not a scam. although not the best but can be considered.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

Choosing a prospective ISO for investment is a very difficult and long work. Now there are a lot of scammers on the market who want to steal investors' money.
Ajithpk

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

Every investor has this problem . There are lot of scan projects and icos . So I think we should read whitepaper first of all . Sometime that whitepaper can be a copy of some another project . So we should carefull about that . And you can join there social media and ask what you want to know about their project . Honestly say it is difficult for now to choose best ico .
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:16:26 AM

Icorating.com in this website u can check best ico rating status and invest as per the rating statistics
Tokenguru.net is another website they do the rating part we can do our own analysis and invest
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

u can choose the ico by know the ratings of that in the website ico bench and also look into their projects and the followers and expectation of that ico towards customers ...
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

hi guys, im new to icos but i realized that most of the times i cannot buy as much tokens as i want.
I read about this mkk pool https://discordapp.com/invite/FHKZGGX yesterday, they organize kind of a pools for pre-sales?
Has anyone heard of them? Any experience? Are they trustworthy?"
 Roll Eyes Roll EyesBTCBTC
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:47:18 PM

In order to find good ICO projects I usually follow the members of high reputation in the forum. Then I checked the information about those projects. And most of those projects I checked the information, most of them are very good.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

first it is best to choose ico incubator site as generally their ico reach hardcap fast.but it is not necessary ,it depend on project idea and team and adviser behind it as well as from how long they are planning to implement this idea ,also how many events they are participating.if the one of the advisor are famous crypto geek then ico will finished early. always look for alternative project to find best to gain you high profit and never sell your token for cheap.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

Have just seen Effect.AI - Solid NEO program. Just seen Tony joining this work, which is a big motiavation for me. Looking at his profile, you will realize he has been working in the most forefront of tech start-ups + with development background. Plus his recent full forced experience in the successful launch of bee token, no doubt this will make Effect.AI a better giant with Tony's contribution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: