Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much real money did you seriously make with Altcoins?  (Read 406 times)
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

I am talking flat currency!! Real money in your bank account that you can/could use....not coins!!...to pay debts, buy a car...One specific example
1- What was the coin
2- How much did you invest
3- How much real money did you transfer in your bank account

Last month I made $120 000+ from Onion. I was in their airdrop for few weeks, gaining ~7K coins, then I start trading and went to a little over 10K coins. I sold them all @ ~11.3 average price. Then the price spiked to $18 for a while, but I was already out.

This is my biggest hit so far. IMO this year I will make it better Smiley

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

Well, we earn around 3000 USD on an Altcoins through a bounty campaign. We did not even invest on it. If we just waited for another month hat 3000 USD could be 140K USD. But hey, that life. Serious money come to those who wait and have faith.
thaitea.deluxe

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

I am talking flat currency!! Real money in your bank account that you can/could use....not coins!!...to pay debts, buy a car...One specific example
1- What was the coin

i think i already made about $1500++ from crypto. but i am sure that i will gain more.
lets holding crypto more patient to get more profit. if you patient enough, surely will get much profit.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

Last year I invested 40k $ on altcoin. And now I have 76k $. That's what I earned from the past year. seems very little
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

Truth be told i made money in trading altcoins but at the same time i have also lost money. Is it worth it, yes of course. Thanks to crypto i see 100 - 1000$ as small money which i can easily lose in a trade and don't feel it. Still remember that you can go broke trading alts so whatever you do never see it as a get rich quick scheme.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

Making money with Alternate coins is much faster that earning in Bitcoin. You can only join weekly campaigns that can give you payment thru Bitcoin, but joining long term campaigns that you can receive Alternate coins is much faster. You can earn at least $500 in one campaign and that depends on the work that you have done. If you work hard enough and the project you have supported reached it's hard cap. Then that would give you a very large profit.
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

I have earned some money from altcoins. I have not invested a single money in altcoins but i got them from bounties and airdrops and some of them re really of good value.

Exactly, i also did not invest any real money.  I got my altcoins from the bounties that i have participated and by then i hold some portion of it, some portion i trade it to a reasonable price and i also invest a portion of it but i see to it that the project can be trusted, established and profitable one.  IF possible i should study first the market situation and also be updated on what is going in our cryptocurrency business environment.
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

A lot of us in this space, don't trade for fiat. We want bitcoin and don't care about fiat.

joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:00:50 PM

I invested about $2000 in to Utrust, getting myself about 30,000 tokens. I sold around half of them and cashed out that money when the price was about 60c, I cashed 10k.
That's a nice payout that you showed. There's people in here that are investments with $200,000.00 inside of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ekn222 (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

1- What was the coin

Last month I made $120 000+ from Onion. I was in their airdrop for few weeks, gaining ~7K coins, then I start trading and went to a little over 10K coins. I sold them all @ ~11.3 average price. Then the price spiked to $18 for a while, but I was already out.

This is my biggest hit so far. IMO this year I will make it better Smiley
congrats...you certainly will with 120. 000 you won't go wrong even by investing 20%
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

I never invested even ai single penny but now i have atleast $4,000 in my wallets,and having around another $5,000 worth of coins in the exchanges i am using,you know what i use as capital?my Time,effort,dedication and my knowledge..all the payments i recieved from the campaigns i joined goes to trading as capital .and luckily i gain that all because of the Help of God .rewarding me from all my perseverance

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

I put $300 as initial capital when i first tried to enter the daytrading,but suddenly i failed because of lack in knowledge and desperation to gain..but all end up nothing thats why i entered signature campaigns and some bountu campaigns,and it give me good payments as that time the value of bitcoin is too high and the reward comes high too.and from then i start trading again,but now im more careful and more observant
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

I did not invest my own money but earned it doing various jobs online so I started with nothing. I now can take out enough to live on and also am starting to set aside some small savings monthly for our pension. I take home an average of around 1.3k Euros a month but some months I may earn more and some months I may earn less, depends on when I get paid for each job. Some months are dry then suddenly I will get lump sums all in a week or so. This week was good as I got paid around 700 usd in tokens value but have not sold them yet as most are not on any proper exchange yet and I always try to hold some of the coins in a portfolio. I do not want to say amount in portfolio value as that goes up and down every day but I am not uet in six figures or anything like that.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:22:59 PM

the entrance within field of market with the selection of token gives as once trader to defines of one with the initials to work as limit of entrance as the use to notice the dedication of times as following future decision as managing extents of work with the confirmation of trading signals on appearance to put if might to request of opening of new position with the market.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

paid off my car and home with btc from alts over 2yrs Smiley  Cool
with more to spare.
enough said.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:32:13 PM

These people who doesnt know how to trade wont make a lot of money from these altcoins but if you are really have some technical analysis expertise you could make millions of dollars everyday,i am using bitmex for my marinal trading and i could easily have x10 x20 x50 everyday and it is depends on the market situation.

delitte

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

Now, today I am holding worth of Crypto Assets of almost $55,000 so if I am going to spend it for my goals in life, it's more than enough to build my house, buy a car and invest into local businesses in order to get more income sources as many as I could.
That worth of Crypto Assets I got only though participating signature and other bounty campaigns in this forum.

BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:36:49 PM

It is difficult to say. I am a trader, and get a stable profit from crypto trading for six months. A month I put on the card about $ 2000, my trading Deposit is$30,000

delitte

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

These people who doesnt know how to trade wont make a lot of money from these altcoins but if you are really have some technical analysis expertise you could make millions of dollars everyday,i am using bitmex for my marinal trading and i could easily have x10 x20 x50 everyday and it is depends on the market situation.

Well, I am one of those people who don't trade and I only get my Crypto Assets though signature and other bounty campaigns but I do earn a lot since I joined this forum last year on 3rd quarter.
When I received my first bounty stake tokens last year October and until now, I am very excited because I really do appreciate how I spend my most of the time in this forum and my efforts are being rewarded as well.
Am am earning more than $55,000 today and still pumping.

cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

'Real Money', presumably you are talking about cashing out? In that case, nothing. Way too early for me, I have only been involved since September and got in planning to stay in for a while. I have bought and sold to increase holdings, and hopefully this will pay off in the long term, but no return on investment as yet. I am looking forward about 3-5 years, when I hope that at least some of my investments will have appreciated to a decent level. As long as they give me a better return than other traditional investments, I will be happy. Whilst a multi 1000% return would be great, it would be unrealistic to expect that, as much as we would all love it to happen. There are not many people who could afford to make this their day job, so the rest of us have to treat it as a side line, with the possibility of making some money here and there. That said, I think going forward into 2019 is going to see massively increased adoption of cryptocurrencies, so if you invest in the right projects, the potential is there to cash out nice returns.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: