Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:37:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what if altcoin or bitcoin crash?  (Read 1327 times)
DAN29 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

What if altcoin/btc crash? Are there possible ways to get our money back?
wonderchaff

Activity: 239
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:11:52 PM

So dump question Cheesy so for example : you bought 1 btc for 10k usd but when everything crash you will want your 10k back  but when btc will be at 1M usd you will want one milion ?

USD - in God we trust / BTC - in code we trust
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

If you seriously need to know the answer for this one then you should stay away from the cryptoworld. This is really sincere advice.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

Men, i think you do not know about cryptocurrency. I recommend you to learn more about it if you will want start investing. Really it is very dumb question
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

Basically what others said. Grin

Please do your research before investing anything!
Meepospammer

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

Crypto's price is volatile. You should consider this before making any investment on crypto.
The only possible way to get it back is if its price went back to normal again.
If you have a weak hand, better if you don't risk your money here. Put it in a bank where it will surely profit.

terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

I think that if this happens then this event will definitely go down in history as the biggest scam in the history of mankind. Because the market capitalization is very impressive. Of course, anything can be, but probably it is better not to think about bad situations, although it is sometimes worth thinking about them.

Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

Only if you will see the beginning of crashing, else you will receive much less money than you could. No guarantees in crypto.
mentaken

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

If you can find a buyer for your coins......but it will only be for a shit price

KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:15:55 PM

Yes, you have to hodl until the market returns. Bitcoin already crashed and is now at the recovery stage. For investors who bought at $19k hodling is all they can do. Or just sell and buy a fast rising coin to make up the losses.

manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

If you can find a buyer for your coins......but it will only be for a shit price

yeah, good luck with finding anyone that'd buy that. Grin
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

In this market, you need to know when to buy and what to buy, and most importantly to have more patience , many see how the asset falls and sell in a panic , this is not the right decision , you Need to wait and have patience
dmitpetrov

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:00:53 PM

I'm not really worried, it is just a correction. I'm a HODLer. At the moment I would just hold bitcoins and altcoins and wait one year or more.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

No,that is the risk of investing in cryptocurrencies these people who are behind these shitcoins are mostly anonymous that is why investing with these coins are giving us of the risk of losing a lot of money when these coins runaway just like if the market has failed,bitcoin would be the biggest bubble if has collapsed but morelikely it isnt going to happen in the near future.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:38:38 PM

No,that is the risk of investing in cryptocurrencies these people who are behind these shitcoins are mostly anonymous that is why investing with these coins are giving us of the risk of losing a lot of money when these coins runaway just like if the market has failed,bitcoin would be the biggest bubble if has collapsed but morelikely it isnt going to happen in the near future.

I think the subject is more of a speculation that is a possibility to happen but mostly it will only be a slight dip but not totally crush. Try to observe the market trend and it's price chart history and you can observe that most of btc and some good altcoins were stabilize and progressing. You must consider also, that before investing there is already a risk involved and probably once there is a dip you should patiently wait as price will pump up again. My humble opinion is that, btc and altcoins have great future in the cryptocurrency world.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:52:19 PM

In this market, you need to know when to buy and what to buy, and most importantly to have more patience , many see how the asset falls and sell in a panic , this is not the right decision , you Need to wait and have patience
Sometime wait and patience is a two edge knife. You could lose everything in it just because of wait and being patience. Like BCC at the past, people keep saying be patience and be patience.
And the result you can see right now at the coinmarketcap. LOL.
Be patience isn't the right key i think.
virtued

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:55:13 PM

Mann, if you don't know how to answer this question I think you should really begin to conduct some of your own research.

There's no way to "get your money back" you either hold it (highly recommended) until the price rises or you sell it back to fiat for what your portfolio is currently priced at.

Hope I could help, good luck

Virtued
Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:56:57 PM

Depends on what you mean by "crash"? I can answer your question only after this information.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

Take a look in the price chart for the past two months and then you know what is if this happens. In short, for most people who bought earlier when price was lower they did not lose anything and most of them have still profit. Those who bought at the higher price levels lost some money depending when they decided to sell.

Yes, when you invest in some low priced and promising coins, then you have a good change to get your money back, because crypto currencies are tendencially booming and made a lot of millionaires that joined earlier.
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:26:53 PM

It's unlikely that all this will die, but still, even if it happens you will not be able to take your money without losses. It will be good if you take any penny, but most likely in case of a crypto currency failure - no one will receive anything as compensation
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: