Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:56:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what if altcoin or bitcoin crash?  (Read 1326 times)
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

You can make a note if your Bitcoin price drops by about 5% then you have to be brave to stop losses.
that is why we have to dare to profit and lose in cryptocurrency.

Your loss is like a bad money word for you, and it really should be thrown away.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:02:43 AM

What if altcoin/btc crash? Are there possible ways to get our money back?
If that happens, many people will lose their money. And it is hard to get the money back again and some people will suffer a lot from it. So to prevent that to happen, we shold be smart to make our investment smart.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:31:52 AM

You can make a note if your Bitcoin price drops by about 5% then you have to be brave to stop losses.
that is why we have to dare to profit and lose in cryptocurrency.

Your loss is like a bad money word for you, and it really should be thrown away.

I agree, but in this situation now the price of bitcoin really decreases a lot and we cannot do anything, we just need to hold tight, keep waiting and believing that soon all this dips will recover and rises again.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
guangzhouta

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:38:29 AM

All of us will lose the money we have invested in the market and we may be a loser again before we aware it. So we need to be mroe careful when we make the investment and onluy put part of our money into the marekt. We need to put some money away to make us feel safe no matter  what happens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:38:30 AM

Invest is not a game that you can get money back anytime. You have to accept lost if you want to cash out if the market crash and there is no other way to secure yours fund unless you continue to invest here.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:10:14 AM

the one thing that I know is the market will chaos and people will save their money by selling all of their coins and they will stay with fiat until the conditions are back to normal again. and I think right now, we see the market is crash especially for bitcoin price because bitcoin price is down too deep although right now, the price is starting to rise again. and if the altcoin and bitcoin crash, many people will become desperate and losing their money without any chance to recover.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tronghai12345

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:12:23 AM

It's a high risk market. You just gotta make sure you know when to sell and buy. The prices are going down you are right but it might go back up. Compared the last year at this point we are doing better. I'm sure we will survive and come out stronger.
tuhnupeppu

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:19:07 AM

It's hard to earn money. Nobody said it was going to be risk free. You just have to deal with it. If your losses are going to be fatal then that's just how it is.
There is no guaranteed profit from bitcoins or altcoins. There are numerous people who have gotten rich though so it is totally possible just make sure you don't buy on to the FUD that the people spread in the time of crisis.
leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:19:21 AM

This seems to be a dumb question. Bitcoin won't crash down and the altcoins depend on bitcoin so there's no need to worry about them. I just said this in case if it happens, I know most of the people are losing faith because of the market going back to red. One last thing to say, Bitcoin is a bubble but it won't burst at least  not so soon .
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

If altcoin and bitcoin crashed then there is always a possibility of it to recover.

We can get our money back by working on other sources, and always remember that this is a high risk space but with a high risk reward too.

helenmitchell44

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

Bitcoin goes up and down all the time. And it usually drags altcoins with it. Just don't worry about it. These stuff happens. I knew it was a risky market from the start so I knew what I was getting into. I'm not worried. I have faith in bitcoin and altcoins. But in the case it does... oh well.
bitrocamb

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:22:02 AM

in my opinion that won't happen. because if altcoin and bitcoin crash it becomes a world fraud. But in my opinion it is also worth watching out for in the coming years we will not know what will happen either. so what's wrong if we start to watch out from now on
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

actually I don't know what to answer because I still don't understand about the crash that you mean, what do you mean if later altcoin / btc is no longer worth, if you really mean it like that only one right thing to do is leave immediately cryptocurrency, but if you mean a crash in the sense of experiencing a very drastic price reduction, a good thing to do is hold the coin in the longer term while the market recovery will happen.
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:49:23 AM

When btc crashes it rises again from it ashed;  but as for lost altcoins they would just keep dumping;  cause does ico you see today and just keep doing rinse and repeat, most ico are still the same people over and over again.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:49:11 PM

I do not know why some people have the notion that crypto will crash. Bitcoin is not going to crash even in the next 10 years. So also, not all altcoins will crash. Which is why i only invest into altcoins with good working products. Altcoins with good products serve as drivers or propelling that will keep the project or coin going and last longer.
These are the kind of altcoins i believe people should invest in.
bitblacken

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:40:10 AM

I think it's very important to discuss in this forum. Because here we are not only thinking about the benefits in the form of material but we will also get very useful knowledge because we can ask questions with people all over the world. If it is useful for trading, surely because we can ask all friends for advice before we start trading
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

In any investment you are advice to invest what you can afford to loss,so with that principle you can understand the answer to this question. But actually the possibility of the entire market to crash beyond recovery doesn't exist rather we should be patient when the market is very down.
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:09:57 AM

I do not know why some people have the notion that crypto will crash. Bitcoin is not going to crash even in the next 10 years. So also, not all altcoins will crash. Which is why i only invest into altcoins with good working products. Altcoins with good products serve as drivers or propelling that will keep the project or coin going and last longer.
These are the kind of altcoins i believe people should invest in.
Bitcoin can crash as every real money can crash, but it is not a high possibility. The thing is invest with money you don't worry losing..

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:39:24 AM

If the prices of the coins are crash, there are some ways to get our money back. First, getting the money back sooner but we must lose probably half or other nominal at that time. It means that we sell the coins in that crash price. Alternatively, we can get the money back at least as our capital or higher if we can be more patient to hold. Just pick your choice.

When the cryptocurrencies crash, urgently stop to trade. Just take a pause and simply hold Bitcoin and altcoins. The market is not stable at all, and I am mostly involved in the other activities - waiting for the changes.
royaljack200

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:14:34 AM

Well the market has never been stable. You just need to make sure you don't panic and sell. Bitcoin.... I doubt it will crash. At least anytime soon. Some random altcoins, sure it might crash. It's pretty hard to predict due to the nature of crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: