Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:16:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose your bounty hunt?  (Read 515 times)
sister1001 (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

Do you follow any particular system or do you take any particular steps to make sure you are on a good bounty campaign? Do you just look at the WP or the total ammount?
alexeylom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:35:51 PM

Well, in fact, I pay attention to several factors. Starting with the number of people on social networks, I also see which moderator leads the bounty branch, I read the white paper and try to analyze all this.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:57:25 PM

if I see from a whitepaper because on a whitepaper usually already listed all about the project
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:01:33 AM

Do you follow any particular system or do you take any particular steps to make sure you are on a good bounty campaign? Do you just look at the WP or the total ammount?

the most important to me is the team composition, are they capable to implement their project, even if it a simple project it could become huge if the team on board are capable, legit and experts in their fields, we don't want empty promises, we want team that can deliver the goods.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:20:34 AM

In order to choose the right bounty program for you, there's a lot of steps ! it is not that easy and it is not hard !
Well, the total supply is very important, the Whitepaper and the website must look perfect. The goals and the roadmap comes next, every project has it own roadmap and it own goals so we should search for the gold projects not the rubbish.
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:22:12 AM

Im not only look at the WP or the total ammount?,  but how about ptoject,  roadmap,  usually i see how first and second week To see how the manager works, if i think good,  im registered,,

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:25:24 AM

Bounty hunting ranges from simple social media promotions to highly technical bounties. Before joining a hunting campaign., you should consider analyzing and familiarizing yourself with the project at hand. secondly consider the value of the reward, there's no point of getting millions of tokens as a reward if they are worth nothing. you should also be keen on the following clues

1. if a start up has no clearly stated white paper, don't waste your time, find something else to do.
2.if less than $65k is allocated to the bounty program, its probably not worth it.
3.Evaluate the team, do you trust that they will pay your reward?

Time isnt worth wasting on a valueless course, chose wisely how you spend yours
kemet jr

Activity: 154

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:27:37 AM

I either choose those that are endorsed by well renowned bounty managers and the other is their rating in the different review sites. If they got a good rating, mostly likely people are going to invest on it and mostly likely it will moon. So these two are my guiding principles to ensure that I won't be getting shitcoins!

Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:30:28 AM

yes one way that i do is like that. but I put more emphasis on the team working on the project. because without the project team will not be able to run smoothly and can not achieve success. and do not forget the working partners of a project usually determine the success of the project.

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:36:41 AM

Well, in fact, I pay attention to several factors. Starting with the number of people on social networks, I also see which moderator leads the bounty branch, I read the white paper and try to analyze all this.

Same here I joined bounty manager which I joined before that is honest and having no problems after the campaign. I go with the veteran having managed several successful projects, Also, I am reading their white paper and project scope. So much DIY to do but in the end, its worth. Its fun express your ideas and even help others and at the same time you gain. Honestly, I learned trading here from bitcointalk. Its a good resources ever for crypto related topics.
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:37:38 AM

I choosing bounty campaign which meets these criteria:

1.  Minimum telegram members above 3K
2.  Are they using Bounty agencies/Bounty manager or not?
3. Check their MVP or product, I choose project which has potential product
4. Check their ICO rating also, I choose between 3.5-5

xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:49:49 AM

I follow Bounty on Bountyhive bountyhive.io website. You can visit it and look around. how many enthusiasts are following the bounty on the web. very much. try!
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:51:00 AM

After checking the nature of the project and its team, I always check first the schedule whether how long the bounty will run and how much is the possible rewards for accomplishing the tasks. Then i check the rules and tasks to accomplish if I can do it efficiently.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:59:02 AM

according to my friends who's bounty hunters,they are following particular managers who had a great profile and best bounty manager for long time,this managers chooses those campaigns they will goinh to manage and not just those scams or shitty one.from this they are gaining profit because of reliability
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:02:13 AM
Merited by chocolaty (1)

1. Check their working product. It must be appealing and high in demand.
2. Know the credibility of the campaign manager. Sometimes you will verify an ICO's authenticity and success through the manager.
3. Check the team/developer behind the ICO. What are their past achievements?
4. The whitepaper holds all the answers to tour questions, make sure to read them.
5. You can check sites like icorating or icobench. This way you will know how good the ICO is based on critic reviews.

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:14:32 AM

I see white paper, road map and the manager. That thing is very important for me to know how the plan, execute and people I can ask about the bounty program. Look's simple but until now is worth to be done, at least I can finish the task on time and get payment. People will give you different answer but I can say just take one try it and learn it. Good luck with you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:16:20 AM

I usually check their website first and the transparency. if I think it's good enough then I'll join the bounty campaign. Just keep in mind that everything is possible in crypto so join as much as you can!
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:17:37 AM

I usually google search and research on the net about various ICO projects. I also visit various ICO rating sites and blogs. You can get a lot of information on these sites. I also pay attention to what other members are talking about various projects.

bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:14:01 AM

various ways to examine it can be viewed from the team and most importantly open a website there in explain the way and its purpose and whitepaper, bounty allocation and the number of participants it is all very important to see a good bounty

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:39:24 AM

I care more about the project rather than the total amount of the bounty, I mean, I prefer less gain but a good project rather than a shitty project with huge bounties, because I usually hold so I'm in for the long run.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: