Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose your bounty hunt?  (Read 515 times)
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:25:54 AM

Most often you have to rely on intuition Smiley at the end all the analysis factors still do not give even minimal guarantees.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

They are a few things i watch. First of all, how the project. Is it something i believe it will run good? After that how much is the bounty stake? I dont participate when i have to do 30post per week and can just earn end of the bounty tokens who are worth 20$. And i also watch how many people participate on the bounty. Its useless to participate when the bounty stake are 100'000tokens and they are already 1000 people in and a token is on the token sale 1cent. So it has to be profitable for me.
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

I have several criteria for choose bounty compaings. The first i look is the bounty pool worth to take part in compaign. The secon i look road map and think is the project will useful for crypto industry. And the third factor i look is the bounty manager have a good reputation.

sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

Do you follow any particular system or do you take any particular steps to make sure you are on a good bounty campaign? Do you just look at the WP or the total ammount?

I choose the most number of credible participants in a bounty campaign which include high rangking campaign managers and bounty hunters themselves since they know how to do their thing and have much knowledge regarding this campaigns. I utilize this to somehow give me a hint whether it is a good bounty or not.

Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

The only thing I would consider on looking for a good signature bounty campaign is the bounty campaign manager.
Good bounty campaign manager especially higher ranked managers like Hero or Legendary Members are veteran on this field and they have so many followers too.
That's why most of their ICOs were successful because because bounty hunter are will to promote their ICO signature through actively participating on different discussions and interesting forums.
Yahoo, Sylon, Needmoney, Arteezy, Thehun are my favorites and I never join any signature bounty campaign if they're not the bounty campaign manager.

jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

Whatever is written in whitepaper, if it a scam or fraud it will always be fraud if the manager or project aimed to it. They will always copy do better or be the same as legit one. Thats the challenge we have identify to punish them. Let us be vigilant in choosing campaigns. If only there's such a way to prevent these frauds. However, talking to the managers and searching thoroughly in the project wil minimize catching one. If you are going to choose campaigns, i suggest the greater reward the better. They all will start from scratch. And eventually start to increase as time goes by.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

Same way I choose to invest in different projects, since it's my time that I put into it. Team, experience, potential prototype, whitepaper. Factoring all these in, I try to choose the most solid option. Not the amount paid right after the campaign ends, given that a good project can easily jump some time after the ICO. Also, I tend to favor those that use platforms to track your submitted work. It's more professional, I guess.
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

I would choose a good bounty manager, because I don't want my hard earned money to be ignored and choose a more popular and more hot ICO project, so they will pay the bounty.

Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

First i saw background team developer, supply coin, soft cap and hard cap, crowdsale price, Whitepaper and then road map. If ICO have a good future then they must have good team, and active promotions in social media or blog to got more investor .
V.I.P

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

I use the group in telegram. There they distributed links to various companies and companies. Immediately I placed the rating of the company and told about the opportunities. Very comfortably.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:21:30 PM

Most important thing is how well I think the project of the bounty will do. Generally, most bounties pay around the same range. The difference is in how well the coin does after the ICO. For example, I did electroneum's bounty and the coin immediately jumped 8x after it was listed. It was my most profitable bounty so far.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

Personnally I just do a lot of research about the project I am interrested in since joinning a bounty campaign is like investing in ICO so you have to carefully pick your project because you will be locked in one bounty for 1 month to 4 month or more depending on project. Also you need to check the bounty manager background and see if he is legit or not since a lot of bounty manager are ignoring bounty participants messages and give wrong stakes.

taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

I use the group in telegram. There they distributed links to various companies and companies. Immediately I placed the rating of the company and told about the opportunities. Very comfortably.
you found a link to a particular company, or is there a group that reviews several companies in your chat room? it would be good to learn and share such information.
gg20222

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

How do i choose your bounty hunt? I choose bounty by others opions, research about the bounty, is it trusted.. Like that. Well others recoomend me to other bounty. Good bounty good outcome. Trust the bounty
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

For me i did research and check the projects if its marketable and good to join bounty in order for my time is not useless.i ask to my friends suggestions.Another idea is to know the developers and advisor behind the project and of course th quality.
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

The first is the total bounty money and the campaign type.
The referral campaign is not suitable for me that is why I usually choose the signature campaign.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

For my investigation first i go on to the website of icobench and see what the highest rating ICO to be joined in bounty and see their whitepaper and projects all about
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

Do you follow any particular system or do you take any particular steps to make sure you are on a good bounty campaign? Do you just look at the WP or the total ammount?
When I am looking for a good bounty I first see it on the Bounties Altcoins and I will read their platforms and plans for the whole bounty and if that will be specifically stated it will surely satisfies me and make me join the campaign, I will see also the comments of the other persons if it is a scam or not, or will it be worthy to spend my time with. That is the criteria on how i pick my bounties.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

I do well to check at the ICO white paper,the campaign manager,the concept,the advisors, there market strategies and duration's of it campaign    
Mevz

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

It's not all about on the total amount just to figure out if you're in a good bounty. It depends on the project if its good or just so ambitious. But for me I don't investigate the total supply of the project and the total allocations for bounty stakes rewards. I want to surprise myself on the time of distribution. But I only choose good and trusted managers that handeling a bounty campaign. I can assure that Im in a good bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: