Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose your bounty hunt?  (Read 515 times)
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:43:35 PM

Before I participate in bounty, the first one I see boutny manager. If the bounty manager is familiar with bounty campaign, then I will participate there.I also see the amount of fees they will share in the campaign. To avoid scams projects I like to read whitepapers as well.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

I personnaly choose them by doing good research like I would for an ICO, and then check the allocated ICO percentage and the number of participants to see my potential earnings.

nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

I look at the idea of the project and its founders, you can study my signature and project Repux - good team, and have a good product

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

Frankly speaking, I'm looking at the very idea of ​​the project, if I like the idea and I think that it will really help this world, then I go to the bounty, but if I like the conditions for investors, I also invest in the project
sunX3

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

If they actually seem promising and if I'd actually recommend it to a friend.

If you don't like it, I don't think there's a point in doing it.
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

Do you follow any particular system or do you take any particular steps to make sure you are on a good bounty campaign? Do you just look at the WP or the total ammount?

I personally choose bounty with the bounty manager and the allocated token. Just take a look at the good manager who was managed big bounty like jamalaezaz, avirunes, deadley and many more. then take a look at the allocated token. I usually joined if the allocated is between 2%-5% of total supply.
barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:00:58 PM

When choosing bounty campaign I usually see total sales at that time.
Then see what ico is themed and the purpose of the project and who the campaign manager is, at least if the manager is already famous the project at least rarely a scam.

Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

I'm more new. I'm investigating. I recommend you to research and make good graphics.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

Then see what ico is themed and the purpose of the project and who the campaign manager is, at least if the manager is already famous the project at least rarely a scam.

How can you see total sales, if at the time of baunty coins are not yet on any exchange?

loloy

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:04:35 PM

Do you follow any particular system or do you take any particular steps to make sure you are on a good bounty campaign? Do you just look at the WP or the total ammount?

the first criteria on how to choose bounty campaigns is through the bounty managers itself because I do believe that good ICOs and crypto projects hires good bounty managers because good bounty managers are being followed by good bounty hunters who could help to bump the ICO information into the prospect ICO investors in this forum.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
loloy

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

How can you see total sales, if at the time of baunty coins are not yet on any exchange?

that is impossible because bounty campaign is one of the first phase of the ICO, I mean, bounty campaigns mostly comes first before the token sales because investors will know the new ICOs and new crypto projects through bounty campaigns.
you'll be too late if you consider the total sales because more probably and often times that the bounty campaigns are already ended.
in my personal experiences, close to half of the bounty campaigns aren't paying bounty stake tokens due to some unfortunate reasons.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

Check the team. Look at their background and evaluate their experience based on what other projects they have worked on before. The team will ultimately impact on the success of the project that is why I always look at the team's background before joining a bounty.

teplohodov

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

I see what kind of company it is.  How many people participate in the bounty.  How much does the token cost.  And when the end of the ICO.
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

I look at the whitepaper and then look at the total ammount.
I am looking at the number of participants too many participants are getting good money but it is getting harder to get income

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

Hello, I will answer the question, the choice of the company's bounty is very hard work, since before choosing a company it first needs to be analyzed, technical documentation, product of the project and many other things

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

Choosing a right bounty for having my own factors to choose I always check their white paper and their total supply for a project, campaign manager and team member with their respective roles and roadmap.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

I used to do some calculations about how much a team gives for bounty campaigns, but when i received payments it turned out they were totally wrong. So the result of any campaign is pretty unpredictable for me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: