Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:22:46 PM

Do the implementation of the project will be focused in one area at the very first weeks of the launch? Like for example users in USA can use this one before any other countries can use it? I'm referring to the projects limitation, or does the launch will be globally available?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:13:37 AM

You should have someone to reply on BTT and Telegram.

Members too do not reply on Telegram

hmm team is on telegram daily.  BTT just getting started.

The team must really pay attention to every member in the Telegram as much as possible. We may never know if someone who just sent a message might be huge potential investor.

Relax mate. They have just started and people are still coming in. But yeah, they need to be active in every channels they participated into. And the good thing here in BTCTalk, the admin is active answering the queries. Hoping he would continue to be this active even after the ICO.
I think some are just concerned because of what they have experienced on other telegram community chat where they have been left hanging with a lot of questions unanswered. Even they have just started on Telegram, they really need to show how they will respond quickly as possible which can attract  future supporters/investors for CPROP.

I agree, when it comes to the telegram group the admins should be really active since the member can only gain updates and answered questions fast in the group. Active admins is a sign that the project is also concerned for the members and not only for the project.
Kstevie

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

Over 1700 people joined their Telegram community yesterday and they have been engaging everyone with questions.  I don’t see transparency being an issue.
vinjoza

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

As I checked your website to see more "information" why does only three members have a link to their LinkedIn profile? How about the others? Also some of the members on the LinkedIn profile doesn't have any profile pictures which must be present to know that the profile is real or not right?

Hello all, I am Vinko Karamatic, an adviser and avid supporter of the CPROP project. My linkedin profile is https://www.linkedin.com/in/vinko-karamatic-26354320/

Richelle87, thank you for pointing this out. We have recently been making updates to the website and clearly, we need to add linkedin links for all team members, as well as Advisers. I have personally met with several of these people and they are very real - but the community needs full transparency, and we are all for it. Let me talk to our webdev team to get on this.
vinjoza

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

The team must really pay attention to every member in the Telegram as much as possible. We may never know if someone who just sent a message might be huge potential investor.

Relax mate. They have just started and people are still coming in. But yeah, they need to be active in every channels they participated into. And the good thing here in BTCTalk, the admin is active answering the queries. Hoping he would continue to be this active even after the ICO.
I think some are just concerned because of what they have experienced on other telegram community chat where they have been left hanging with a lot of questions unanswered. Even they have just started on Telegram, they really need to show how they will respond quickly as possible which can attract  future supporters/investors for CPROP.

I agree, when it comes to the telegram group the admins should be really active since the member can only gain updates and answered questions fast in the group. Active admins is a sign that the project is also concerned for the members and not only for the project.

Generally, telegram was quite silent in the past period so maybe some replies were delayed, or some people (we are talking bounty hunters or youtube promoters etc) were talked in private messages.

However, we value all input and as you may be noticing, now that we have kicked our promotional activities into a higher gear with 1 month till presale, admins in Telegram are fully prompt. If you notice any question unanswered, please give me a whack on the head at @vinjoza and I will get on it.
Kalizar (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

Make sure you you guys subscribe to our newsletter as well to receive regular updates  Smiley
Kalizar (OP)

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

Are you serious you’re trying to pull this off with that team?
What are your developers, can you tell me if you have more than one tech and one blockchain guy?!?!?!

We have an entire team of developers as Adam Koehler who is a Co-Founder has another business that specializes in development.  In addition, we are adding more blockchain expertise to the team.  

To clarify, muchwlv is Luke Sesito, founder of CPROP. Thank you for joining the discussion!
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

Hey, I'd love to use a cryptocurrency to buy myself a house in the future!
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

This project will have several tokens. The tradable one is supposed to be an ETH token, and what will be the tokenization and notarization token? You cannot possibly use ETH for that, it’s way too unstable. Did you consider alternatives?
Fidelmi

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

a good idea of ​​projects designed with blockchain technology to connect providers and consumers safely,
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

What blockchain is used for the actual usecase, not the tokens? This is a huge amount of work, is this even started on? You can’t have just a whitepaper nowdays, you need to work. Double the effort could be more efficient.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:54:20 PM

Is this referral going live or what?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:43:58 PM

This Ratings platform seems a vital part of what CPROP is about. Who would be the people actually providing the ratings? And more importantly, why would those people bother doing the rating if they would be using the platform only once-twice? Not like you’re buying a property every day to get traction like in Booking.com or Yelp or whatever.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

What happens to the unsold tokens? Are you burning them, locking them, what?
keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:21:13 PM

Like all projects as this one, CPROP would rely so much on partnerships. Really, fully, as withoutht partnerships it has zero use-case. So my question looking at your information available is - WHEN PARTNERSHIP
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:40:54 PM

How would you ensure that scammers aren't on the platform? Because if you can ensure it, this will really be a great move because it will not only lessen the "scammers" itself but also produce a good image and impression towards the project.
tophe15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:25:19 PM

I try to find the coins with real world potential and then I invest. That's my strategy atm. This one seems promising and might drop a few ETH, IF you can get one platform partnership by ICO. Really, if you start getting on real estate websites and all, this is going to work. Only then you can prove that this project is really worth an investment and I'm really looking for the increase of popularity for this project.

nekopoi23

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:36:40 PM

Do you have a bounty campaign or airdrop?
Caesar V

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:55:20 PM

Do you have a bounty campaign or airdrop?

They have a referral bot in their telegram channel and you can earn tokens by adding people. I believe the bounty campaign will be announced a bit later.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

Will cprop token be usable as a payment method for buying the property on your platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: