Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:25:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
michwlv

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

Is there any plan to implement existing personal identity blockhain tech, like TheKey or similar? Sounds like your platform can use something like this

Absolutely, we want to integrate other blockchain solutions into our platform.  We are focused on the real estate transacation.  Other blockchain companies that bring value...we would rather integrate their solution, than try to redesign and take away time from our core mission.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

As I checked your website to see more "information" why does only three members have a link to their LinkedIn profile? How about the others? Also some of the members on the LinkedIn profile doesn't have any profile pictures which must be present to know that the profile is real or not right?
sure it's a pretty big fault cause you want to know whom you trust. so now a lot of projects like this, they should be competetive (at least should have true inf)

I think all members on the website have photos? We only put linkedin to the founders, but is possible to add linkedin for all if the community thinks it adds value. (actually I think on the older site we did have linkedin for all).  Will talk to Justin about adding it back.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:32:19 PM

What operations with of the real estate will be available on your project CPROP, it will be an online real estate market, where sellers and buyers of real estate can stir their ads? What cryptocurrencies will your CPROP platform work with and what are the commissions when concluding purchase/sale contracts?
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:33:12 PM

waiting for the sale of tokens. Tell me, what happens if you do not reach the soft cap? I hope it does not pass and yet I would like to know. do you have a bounty campaign?

soft cap is already reached.
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

You should have someone to reply on BTT and Telegram.

Members too do not reply on Telegram

hmm team is on telegram daily.  BTT just getting started.

The team must really pay attention to every member in the Telegram as much as possible. We may never know if someone who just sent a message might be huge potential investor.

Relax mate. They have just started and people are still coming in. But yeah, they need to be active in every channels they participated into. And the good thing here in BTCTalk, the admin is active answering the queries. Hoping he would continue to be this active even after the ICO.
I think some are just concerned because of what they have experienced on other telegram community chat where they have been left hanging with a lot of questions unanswered. Even they have just started on Telegram, they really need to show how they will respond quickly as possible which can attract  future supporters/investors for CPROP.

I agree, when it comes to the telegram group the admins should be really active since the member can only gain updates and answered questions fast in the group. Active admins is a sign that the project is also concerned for the members and not only for the project.
I agree with you.  We as the CPROP team are super busy, but telegram community is very important to us.  So if we have neglected anyone, we apologize.  We are doing our best to balance responding to questions and concerns with pushing the project forward.  We are adding people all the time, to help us manage both areas of the business successfully. Also, we are always looking for people who love the project and want to help.
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:37:48 PM

Are you serious you’re trying to pull this off with that team?
What are your developers, can you tell me if you have more than one tech and one blockchain guy?!?!?!

We have an entire team of developers as Adam Koehler who is a Co-Founder has another business that specializes in development.  In addition, we are adding more blockchain expertise to the team.  

To clarify, muchwlv is Luke Sesito, founder of CPROP. Thank you for joining the discussion!

Lol guys...yes sorry...this is Luke Sestito Co-Founder of CPROP. 
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:39:44 PM

Hey, I'd love to use a cryptocurrency to buy myself a house in the future!

If you have the crypto you can do that today!  One of our advisors Piper Moretti has done several transacations for homes in California via Bitcoin which is super-cool.  But hopefully soon you can do it worldwide via our integrated platform!
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:42:53 PM

This project will have several tokens. The tradable one is supposed to be an ETH token, and what will be the tokenization and notarization token? You cannot possibly use ETH for that, it’s way too unstable. Did you consider alternatives?

The ERC20 token is a membership token.  As the project expands and we work to on the tokenization of documents, we some ideas for how to do this.  We have on our team Peer Chemist, who heads the PPC project.  You may see some work he has done with the Peer Asset Protocol on GitHub, which we find very interesting.
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:44:36 PM

how is ico going? when will it finish?

We are quite pleased with progress.  We have taken on initial seed capital, and the project is in good shape.  We are working to put together some partnerships, to prove to the market that we can in fact execute on our "ideas".  So the Pre-ICO via smart contract will begin end of April, with ICO (if needed) May 25th.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

I guess you need to assign some social media manager to answer all the questions now being asked here on the thread. So that it could make a good impression on the investors that looking for a project to fund.
They really need it as soon as possible, with questions flooding the thread waiting to be answered. It will have a good effect if the team can answer it to enlighten many people here how CPROP is indeed changing the way we see and deal real estate.
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:51:12 PM

Why is the hard cap 20 mil when the softcap is only 2 mil? If you can pull this off with 2, what is 18 more used for? Also, the team really needs more work to do in order to reach that goal enough to be able to make the platform more successful.

The soft cap is the amount we feel is needed to get the software finished in order to have a minimum viable product (MVP).  To fully market and launch the company will cost us around $20m.  However, based on feedback from traditional investors, if the ICO fails to reach the $20m goal we believe we could raise money via more traditional channels.  But we need at least $2m to reach the level of having a marketable software solution.

Of course, we believe we will reach the $20m via ICO which gives us not only enough monies for development and marketing, but also a runway to reach revenue.
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

I guess you need to assign some social media manager to answer all the questions now being asked here on the thread. So that it could make a good impression on the investors that looking for a project to fund.
They really need it as soon as possible, with questions flooding the thread waiting to be answered. It will have a good effect if the team can answer it to enlighten many people here how CPROP is indeed changing the way we see and deal real estate.

agree
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:58:28 PM

What operations with of the real estate will be available on your project CPROP, it will be an online real estate market, where sellers and buyers of real estate can stir their ads? What cryptocurrencies will your CPROP platform work with and what are the commissions when concluding purchase/sale contracts?

So one of the reasons we are looking to integrate with current global portals and brokerage houses, is we don't want to have to "build" a new market.  We have seen other projects try to compete against the current market leaders, without success.  Our goal is to make a plug in to current brokerage houses, and portals, that already have listings, and drive additional people to their sites.  Then use the CPROP workflow management system to keep the buyer upto date on every step of the buying process, and use smart contracts and blockchain technology, to make the transaction more secure.

Our commissions will be negotiated with portals based on a percentage of the escrow.  We will not charge buyers/sellers for concluding a sale, as this is already done by the real estate agent, who will pay a membership fee to use our platform.

The crypto currency you buy a property in will be determined by what the seller will accept.  So my guess is BTC would be the main one.  At least it has been the most used to date in the industry.
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:00:48 PM

This looks like a good thing for a long-term keep. The token locking wallet tells me supply will decrease during expansion period, making a great base for a skyrocket of token value.

Our entire team  started in crypto by buying coins and tokens, as well as putting money into ICOs.  So we wanted to structure our sale of "membership tokens" so that early adopters would benefit as the platform gains users.  To that point all memberships will be presold.  So anyone wanting to buy memberships later will have to pay market price to owners.
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:05:39 PM

So according to what i've read in the thread,CPROP is a blockchain powered real estate platform only for professional real estate agents? And you want agents to pay your fees for using cprop portal?

Our platform is actually a plug in for currently existing portals.  We provide real estate agents with a workflow management system, that helps them keep their clients up to the minute informed on what is happening with their homes purchase.  We have added the blockchain component to protect the buyers and sellers, especially in a long distance transaction.

My Co-Founder Adam was also cofounder of a company called Dotloop.  Dotloop designed a system that digitized real estate documents and later was integrated  into the largest portal in the United State called Zillow.  We want to similarly integrate our platform with portals like Zillow and other global portals to give real estate agents and buyers/sellers greater transparency and security.

So we are not trying to reinvent or compete with current portals or brokers.  We are working with them, to provide them with new revenue streams, and enable them to offer to buyers and sellers a safer and more transparent way to transact.
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

Was a survey of platform users done. Basically, do you know service providers that are supposed to be paying, actually gonna be paying?

Yes, we unveiled the demo at Inman Connect this year and it was well received by the real estate community.  We currently have several brokers who will enter into a beta phase with us.  We also unveiled our ideas at the Global Portal Annual Conference in Bangkok, Thailand about two months ago.  The reception was amazingly positive, and we currently are in various stages of talks with over 12 global portals.
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:09:54 PM

please tell me, will there be a bounty or an airdrop for this real estate campaign? could the devs give as approximate dates?
I don't think that we'll see something magor here soon, because they have a very small team to do this project as needed.

so there is a bounty that will be done via our telegram channel.  I'm also talking with Vinko and the team about having another bounty for BTT.  Please give me a couple days, and I'll revert back with details. 
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:10:49 PM

I like the little bot you guys have on Telegram, it’s cute Smiley

lol thanks for joining us on telegram as well!
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

This Ratings platform seems a vital part of what CPROP is about. Who would be the people actually providing the ratings? And more importantly, why would those people bother doing the rating if they would be using the platform only once-twice? Not like you’re buying a property every day to get traction like in Booking.com or Yelp or whatever.

So the ratings will be provided by the buyers of property and they will rate the real estate agents, attorneys, movers, etc. (Anyone that uses the platform).  They will then receive CPROP tokens in return for taking the time to rate the service providers.  We intend down the road to have service providers who offer property management services, etc.  So because we are concentrating on this idea of "cross border" real estate, there will be many people that may want to take advantage of the property management services (esp if they are not going to use the home as a first residence).  Thus having CPROP tokens received for rating service providers, would give them a discount on other services.

So yes..your point is correct, we need to keep people on the platform and build a community.  That is how we are hoping to use the token structure.
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:16:14 PM

What happens to the unsold tokens? Are you burning them, locking them, what?
yes locked forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: