Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
michwlv

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

Like all projects as this one, CPROP would rely so much on partnerships. Really, fully, as withoutht partnerships it has zero use-case. So my question looking at your information available is - WHEN PARTNERSHIP

Correct you are.

SOON.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:34:45 PM

Great project for me which build a real estate platform with blockchain. I just want to asko if this project will be affected by what is happening about banning crypto related to other social media? I am just concern about this because I see a bright future for this project if they become successful.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:59:43 PM

Like all projects as this one, CPROP would rely so much on partnerships. Really, fully, as withoutht partnerships it has zero use-case. So my question looking at your information available is - WHEN PARTNERSHIP
Yes, I agree with you, without partnerships with real estate company, there will be lesser chance of getting people in the real estate too to come and use this platform of CPROP. Let's hope they can do it.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

please tell me, will there be a bounty or an airdrop for this real estate campaign? could the devs give as approximate dates?
I don't think that we'll see something magor here soon, because they have a very small team to do this project as needed.

so there is a bounty that will be done via our telegram channel.  I'm also talking with Vinko and the team about having another bounty for BTT.  Please give me a couple days, and I'll revert back with details. 
That's great news for people who didn't have a chance or want to join the bounty for CPROP! Also thanks Michwlv for answering the questions which are being asked by the community.
Jesse@CPROP

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

Great project for me which build a real estate platform with blockchain. I just want to asko if this project will be affected by what is happening about banning crypto related to other social media? I am just concern about this because I see a bright future for this project if they become successful.

Thanks for the question. I believe you're referring to the ban on crypto/ICO ads by Google, Twitter, etc.? We don't see this impacting our ICO, much less actual implementation of our solution, which is B2B. Until now, we've had a lot of valuable exposure coming from joining conferences (e.g. Property Portal Watch in Bangkok) around the world and through our co-founders' connections in the real estate industry. We look forward to sharing our solution by using BTT, Telegram, and other social media outlets, too. If you like the project, we'd appreciate help spreading the word  Wink
perzatato

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

Hi,can anybody drop to me information about Bitcore?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

I guess you need to assign some social media manager to answer all the questions now being asked here on the thread. So that it could make a good impression on the investors that looking for a project to fund.
There is an active representative here on this thread and she answers the questions from this community pretty well. I guess this is also true to other channels which they are participated into.
shikon_shard

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

I guess you need to assign some social media manager to answer all the questions now being asked here on the thread. So that it could make a good impression on the investors that looking for a project to fund.
There is an active representative here on this thread and she answers the questions from this community pretty well. I guess this is also true to other channels which they are participated into.
Yes, I saw it yesterday (?) that representative is now answering the questions given by the community here, maybe the team heard the need of it when someone raised the concern about which is actually a good one to have transparency for the project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

Hi,can anybody drop to me information about Bitcore?

Hello perzatato, why are you asking information about Bitcore? is this related to the CPROP platform? or you're in the wrong thread?  Anyways to give you some quick information about it, it's a cryptocurrency that is geared towards a payment system. Where they combines the latest Bitcoin crypto technology, including SegWit, Core 0.15 and Bloom.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

Was a survey of platform users done. Basically, do you know service providers that are supposed to be paying, actually gonna be paying?

Yes, we unveiled the demo at Inman Connect this year and it was well received by the real estate community.  We currently have several brokers who will enter into a beta phase with us.  We also unveiled our ideas at the Global Portal Annual Conference in Bangkok, Thailand about two months ago.  The reception was amazingly positive, and we currently are in various stages of talks with over 12 global portals.
That's good that there was a survey done which will guide the team in many ways, which depends on the questions there. Given that the team have several brokers already that currently waits for the beta phase, unveiled their ideas at th "Global Portal Annual Conference, and the result of having a positive thing about it, is a good indicator that this project, CPROP, is doing great so far.
yuisefb8

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:39:56 PM

Yes, I saw it yesterday (?) that representative is now answering the questions given by the community here, maybe the team heard the need of it when someone raised the concern about which is actually a good one to have transparency for the project.
That's a relief, now the members will be at ease since the teams action is very fast. The questions now is being answered and this action can bring the project reputation high.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

waiting for the sale of tokens. Tell me, what happens if you do not reach the soft cap? I hope it does not pass and yet I would like to know. do you have a bounty campaign?

soft cap is already reached.
Great news out there! With soft cap now being reached, what's the current progress of the token sale? Because I can't see any updates or related to your pre-sale that will end on May 10 this year in your website (https://cprop.io) Thanks in advance for the response about this one admin!
keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:01:05 PM

Thanks for the question. I believe you're referring to the ban on crypto/ICO ads by Google, Twitter, etc.? We don't see this impacting our ICO, much less actual implementation of our solution, which is B2B. Until now, we've had a lot of valuable exposure coming from joining conferences (e.g. Property Portal Watch in Bangkok) around the world and through our co-founders' connections in the real estate industry. We look forward to sharing our solution by using BTT, Telegram, and other social media outlets, too. If you like the project, we'd appreciate help spreading the word  Wink
It's good to see that the team are not afraid about the current ban on ICO or crypto by some big companies out there like Facebook, Google, and others to be mentioned. With the team being able to get exposures on different and traditional way(which I think it is) of gaining the attention of people like joining conferences, that's a great one which helps the project being experienced by many in the right information given by official body of the project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

Is there any plan to implement existing personal identity blockhain tech, like TheKey or similar? Sounds like your platform can use something like this

Absolutely, we want to integrate other blockchain solutions into our platform.  We are focused on the real estate transacation.  Other blockchain companies that bring value...we would rather integrate their solution, than try to redesign and take away time from our core mission.

That will be great and less-hassle for the team! Hopefully if you can implement and integrate some existing personal identity blockchain technology, it will be the best one in the market that will assure your users the reliability of it and the positive effect towards CPROP services.
Jesse@CPROP

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:34:19 AM

waiting for the sale of tokens. Tell me, what happens if you do not reach the soft cap? I hope it does not pass and yet I would like to know. do you have a bounty campaign?

Great news out there! With soft cap now being reached, what's the current progress of the token sale? Because I can't see any updates or related to your pre-sale that will end on May 10 this year in your website (https://cprop.io) Thanks in advance for the response about this one admin!

Thanks for the question. Pre-sale is being held from April 30 to May 10 and crowdsale from May 21 to June 10.
yuisefb8

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

Thanks for the question. Pre-sale is being held from April 30 to May 10 and crowdsale from May 21 to June 10.

Reaching the soft cap already is a fast progress of this project. I know when the pre-sale and crowdsale launched, it will be easy to gain funds. Great work.
keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

I think buldogers is referring to the current progress or the percentage of the current collection of pre-sale right? Anyways, good job and congrats to the team for reaching the soft-cap.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:06:40 PM

please tell me, will there be a bounty or an airdrop for this real estate campaign? could the devs give as approximate dates?
I don't think that we'll see something magor here soon, because they have a very small team to do this project as needed.

so there is a bounty that will be done via our telegram channel.  I'm also talking with Vinko and the team about having another bounty for BTT.  Please give me a couple days, and I'll revert back with details. 
This will be possible to launch the bounty campaign next week right? If you can make it more early, it will really be beneficial for the project as it will gain more popularity with the help of people participating on the bounty campaign.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

That's a relief, now the members will be at ease since the teams action is very fast. The questions now is being answered and this action can bring the project reputation high.
Yes, the team here is really active on responding the questions given by the people asking the information for CPROP. I'm hoping this will still be possible if months will passed by and the team will not ignore some of our questions.
shikon_shard

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:26:51 PM

Putting someone to respond here on the thread is a big yes for the community, it will clearly helps us understand more about the project while the team is busy developing the project to make it more better in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: