Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:35:06 PM

Great project for me which build a real estate platform with blockchain. I just want to asko if this project will be affected by what is happening about banning crypto related to other social media? I am just concern about this because I see a bright future for this project if they become successful.

Thanks for the question. I believe you're referring to the ban on crypto/ICO ads by Google, Twitter, etc.? We don't see this impacting our ICO, much less actual implementation of our solution, which is B2B. Until now, we've had a lot of valuable exposure coming from joining conferences (e.g. Property Portal Watch in Bangkok) around the world and through our co-founders' connections in the real estate industry. We look forward to sharing our solution by using BTT, Telegram, and other social media outlets, too. If you like the project, we'd appreciate help spreading the word  Wink
It's good to see that the team are not afraid about the current ban on ICO or crypto by some big companies out there like Facebook, Google, and others to be mentioned. With the team being able to get exposures on different and traditional way(which I think it is) of gaining the attention of people like joining conferences, that's a great one which helps the project being experienced by many in the right information given by official body of the project.
Indeed it is, with the dedication of the team to make the project a success, this is one thing important to see on the eyes of future investors, it give a positive feedback that this project is worth a try and risk.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:50:32 PM

They have just assigned social media manager to handle this thread and also other social media platforms. This proves that the project is having a good start in terms of promoting their own platform and catering the needs of their supporters & possible investors.
Yes it really proves that the project is indeed doing well in its starting days, hoping that the popularity of the project will increase day by day as they already said they have been on forum(?) or events that involves some real-estate people to be partnered with.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:22:25 AM

waiting for the sale of tokens. Tell me, what happens if you do not reach the soft cap? I hope it does not pass and yet I would like to know. do you have a bounty campaign?

soft cap is already reached.
Great news out there! With soft cap now being reached, what's the current progress of the token sale? Because I can't see any updates or related to your pre-sale that will end on May 10 this year in your website (https://cprop.io) Thanks in advance for the response about this one admin!

Thanks for the question. Pre-sale is being held from April 30 to May 10 and crowdsale from May 21 to June 10.

Congrats team for reaching the soft cap. I hope you could advertise this project even more since you already had reached the soft cap and there are still a lot of time before the the Pre-sale. I am pretty sure that a lot of investors will interested in this.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:47:04 AM

waiting for the sale of tokens. Tell me, what happens if you do not reach the soft cap? I hope it does not pass and yet I would like to know. do you have a bounty campaign?

Great news out there! With soft cap now being reached, what's the current progress of the token sale? Because I can't see any updates or related to your pre-sale that will end on May 10 this year in your website (https://cprop.io) Thanks in advance for the response about this one admin!

Thanks for the question. Pre-sale is being held from April 30 to May 10 and crowdsale from May 21 to June 10.

Congrats team for reaching the soft cap. I hope you could advertise this project even more since you already had reached the soft cap and there are still a lot of time before the the Pre-sale. I am pretty sure that a lot of investors will interested in this.
a great achievement. seen of the current achievements can be said that this project will succeed. there is still a long time to prepare the pre-sale. make this time to preparing a good strategy for this project. i hope it will happen

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
raniswestro

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

The project concept is very interesting.  White paper is understandable and clear.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:44:23 PM

The project concept is very interesting.  White paper is understandable and clear.

With the whitepaper being clear and can be understand well, it's an implication that the team working on this project have done a well job before starting to introduce this on the market. Let's hope that their interesting concept can attract more people to support this one.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

Great project for me which build a real estate platform with blockchain. I just want to asko if this project will be affected by what is happening about banning crypto related to other social media? I am just concern about this because I see a bright future for this project if they become successful.

Thanks for the question. I believe you're referring to the ban on crypto/ICO ads by Google, Twitter, etc.? We don't see this impacting our ICO, much less actual implementation of our solution, which is B2B. Until now, we've had a lot of valuable exposure coming from joining conferences (e.g. Property Portal Watch in Bangkok) around the world and through our co-founders' connections in the real estate industry. We look forward to sharing our solution by using BTT, Telegram, and other social media outlets, too. If you like the project, we'd appreciate help spreading the word  Wink
It's good to see that the team are not afraid about the current ban on ICO or crypto by some big companies out there like Facebook, Google, and others to be mentioned. With the team being able to get exposures on different and traditional way(which I think it is) of gaining the attention of people like joining conferences, that's a great one which helps the project being experienced by many in the right information given by official body of the project.
Indeed it is, with the dedication of the team to make the project a success, this is one thing important to see on the eyes of future investors, it give a positive feedback that this project is worth a try and risk.
Hopefully their dedication will not change throughout the process of developing this project into the best and stable one. If they can produce the hard work they have done since the start of creating this one, it will clearly reflect to the output of the project and can really get more engagement for the project's popularity and produce more support.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:07:00 PM

With the whitepaper being clear and can be understand well, it's an implication that the team working on this project have done a well job before starting to introduce this on the market. Let's hope that their interesting concept can attract more people to support this one.
Having it understandable in order for more people to know more clearly what this project is all about is a good job for the team. Introducing to the field of real estate and how they have been on forum to introduce this one in a formal way can really be a good start for the devs.
richelle87

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:21:09 PM

a great achievement. seen of the current achievements can be said that this project will succeed. there is still a long time to prepare the pre-sale. make this time to preparing a good strategy for this project. i hope it will happen
If the team can really prepare a more good strategy for the project, CPROP, it can really produce more achievement and success for it. If they can advertise now the project, it can really attract more people to support this one. Let's hope and still support the project to make it a reality in the future.
tophe15

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:37:01 PM

Are you serious you’re trying to pull this off with that team?
What are your developers, can you tell me if you have more than one tech and one blockchain guy?!?!?!

We have an entire team of developers as Adam Koehler who is a Co-Founder has another business that specializes in development.  In addition, we are adding more blockchain expertise to the team.  

To clarify, muchwlv is Luke Sesito, founder of CPROP. Thank you for joining the discussion!

Lol guys...yes sorry...this is Luke Sestito Co-Founder of CPROP. 
Wow, that's great, the Co-Founder is the one who's answering the questions here is a best move for the team. You know a lot of the project, which means you can easily answer our questions! Which as a result of you're precise answer that will help us understand more about CPROP.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

If the team can really prepare a more good strategy for the project, CPROP, it can really produce more achievement and success for it. If they can advertise now the project, it can really attract more people to support this one. Let's hope and still support the project to make it a reality in the future.

I guess the team is now working on their bounty programs to promote the platform. I hope it will turn out successful because their idea is one of a kind.
This will make CRPOP raise more funds if the bounty programs will open. It is a big help to the project to allocate funds and promoting the project to other social media.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:21:23 AM

Having it understandable in order for more people to know more clearly what this project is all about is a good job for the team. Introducing to the field of real estate and how they have been on forum to introduce this one in a formal way can really be a good start for the devs.
Good to hear that a lot of people find the whitepaper understandable. I guess they are more ready now in spreading the word about this project. Though, they already reached the soft cap but it is also good for the team to reach for higher goals than the previous one.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

I guess the team is now working on their bounty programs to promote the platform. I hope it will turn out successful because their idea is one of a kind.
I am really waiting for the bounty campaigns here at CPROP, with bounty programs present, it will increase the possibility of gaining more people to support and invest here.
buldogers

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

I am really waiting for the bounty campaigns here at CPROP, with bounty programs present, it will increase the possibility of gaining more people to support and invest here.
It seems like some people really wants CPROP platform to create the bounty programs to make the platform more popular that will help it gain a lot of funds in order to continue the development of the platform.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

It seems like some people really wants CPROP platform to create the bounty programs to make the platform more popular that will help it gain a lot of funds in order to continue the development of the platform.
With the help of bounty campaigns or programs here at CPROP, it will really produce more success just like what the team has done with the softcap. Hoping that more people will really join the journey of the team to make this one launched well.
richelle87

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

Are you serious you’re trying to pull this off with that team?
What are your developers, can you tell me if you have more than one tech and one blockchain guy?!?!?!

We have an entire team of developers as Adam Koehler who is a Co-Founder has another business that specializes in development.  In addition, we are adding more blockchain expertise to the team.  

To clarify, muchwlv is Luke Sesito, founder of CPROP. Thank you for joining the discussion!

Lol guys...yes sorry...this is Luke Sestito Co-Founder of CPROP. 
Wow, that's great, the Co-Founder is the one who's answering the questions here is a best move for the team. You know a lot of the project, which means you can easily answer our questions! Which as a result of you're precise answer that will help us understand more about CPROP.
With knowledge about the project itself, it's a good move they assign some people here that have a lot knowledge and knows the background of the project well. Let's see if the Mr. Like Sestito can provide us some brief answers towards the questions being asked by the community.
tophe15

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

Will there be any type of monthly accounting of expenses to the community?

This is a great idea, and I'm open to this.  Let me talk to the other team members and see what the accounting would look like.  For the record, no one on the founding team is being paid, all monies are assigned to development and marketing.  But the idea of further transparency is a great one.  Thanks for the suggestion RampageSniper!  Keep them coming.
What's the insight of the team about his suggestion? It's really a great idea and shows how will the project and the team behind it will give transparency towards the community who are supporting and investing in CPROP.
booboom465

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

I will save this ANN Grin
richelle87

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

This is a horrible time to have an ICO. In this market, how do you think you will raise funds? Because, I've observe the low value of most crypto today, and the recent banning to social media might affect the progress of ICOs today.
buldogers

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

I am curious as to the token economics...and company financial plan, at least in the outlines. You guys are asking for 20 million dollars, tell me you know how you’re going to earn them back for us investors. Hoping for you response about this one admin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: