Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

The project concept is very interesting.  White paper is understandable and clear.

With the whitepaper being clear and can be understand well, it's an implication that the team working on this project have done a well job before starting to introduce this on the market. Let's hope that their interesting concept can attract more people to support this one.
Having it understandable in order for more people to know more clearly what this project is all about is a good job for the team. Introducing to the field of real estate and how they have been on forum to introduce this one in a formal way can really be a good start for the devs.
Good to hear that a lot of people find the whitepaper understandable. I guess they are more ready now in spreading the word about this project. Though, they already reached the soft cap but it is also good for the team to reach for higher goals than the previous one.
I agree with you, reaching another goal for the project can really help it in different ways, as the whitepaper presented is looking good because of the feedback of the people here, let's see how CPROP team can make more ways to attract more people to join and support the project.
Not only the whitepaper is admirable here but also the team working on it, let's hope they can answer the questions being asked by the community to know more about what the project can be and what is it all about.
The project had a big progress since the start of this ICO. The team is working hard on their project. Itbis also better to joing their telegram for fast reponse since it is more convenient to use as communication.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vinjoza

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:45:37 AM

Why can I only see half of the pictures lol

possibly network issues? try reloading with shift/ctrl key while refreshing. This bypasses cache and should fix any broken/missing connections

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Bypass_your_cache
vinjoza

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

Is the token going to be minable/stakable? Because most of token I have seen on the crypto market can be mined using different technology, whether use GPU power or other mining system.

Interesting idea - however CPROP is an ERC (Ethereum based) token, meaning it will not be minable. We will not only refrain from increasing supply, but actually we plan to decrease supply by burning tokens for the first period!

fine99

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

Is the token going to be minable/stakable? Because most of token I have seen on the crypto market can be mined using different technology, whether use GPU power or other mining system.

Interesting idea - however CPROP is an ERC (Ethereum based) token, meaning it will not be minable. We will not only refrain from increasing supply, but actually we plan to decrease supply by burning tokens for the first period!

a good plan and the right decision to burning tokens, many people will support it because of the good effect later
may already be able to see the great potential of this project, i think investors are beginning to consider it
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

We all look forward to the finished product. I wanna to see its capabilities.
You're right Apula, all of us here that watches how this project will be developed want it to become ready, finished, and well-planned one to further prove and help the real estate with the features it provides and also to other capabilities that the project can do in the future.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

Sounds interesting and a good news to people who are planning to buy gpu in the future, as we all know there a lot of people raising there concern about the current value of gpu which are high due to scarcity because some say other people use it for mining. Good luck to the team and work harder!
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

Why can I only see half of the pictures lol
On what pictures are you referring? Website pictures? I can see the whole pictures if that's what you're trying to be solved, maybe your internet connection is having some problems. Update us about this one so that the team will make some action if it still exist on your side.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

a good plan and the right decision to burning tokens, many people will support it because of the good effect later
may already be able to see the great potential of this project, i think investors are beginning to consider it
Let's see if the plan of the team will work for the better outcome and result of the project. Also, the fact that good planning can really help a lot to the project which also gives more chance for it to have more support by the community who likes the plan done by the team.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

We all look forward to the finished product. I wanna to see its capabilities.
You're right Apula, all of us here that watches how this project will be developed want it to become ready, finished, and well-planned one to further prove and help the real estate with the features it provides and also to other capabilities that the project can do in the future.
This will be possible if the team can gain more people supporting the project to help it be funded to well, I'm really waiting when will the team introduce the bounty programs here at CPROP that will greatly help the popularity of the project by the people working on the tasks provided in the bounty.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

CPROP airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/cprop-cprop/

Support by joining them! All the best.

This could be great! It just proves that the platform isn't a scam like most of the ICO's occuring now. Many people would love to join on their airdrop including me.

Now that's nice. This could be a sign that this project is not a scam after all. Well, we will see that after this ICO ends and I hope I can get some tokens from this platform.
yuisefb8

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:24:59 PM

CPROP airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/cprop-cprop/

This could be great! It just proves that the platform isn't a scam like most of the ICO's occuring now. Many people would love to join on their airdrop including me.

Now that's nice. This could be a sign that this project is not a scam after all. Well, we will see that after this ICO ends and I hope I can get some tokens from this platform.

The devs/teams are making the project morenreliable by updating their ANN and website. A sign also that the team is very serious with the project. Cprop is progressing slowly but surely.
yuisefb8

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:35:52 AM

The devs/teams are making the project morenreliable by updating their ANN and website. A sign also that the team is very serious with the project. Cprop is progressing slowly but surely.

This is an indication that the team is genuine to their work and their effort is paying off. I hope the platform will reach the success early.
Yes, this makes more convenient to everybody. The teams and members should making a helping hand to make this project more  successful.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:13:46 PM

This is an indication that the team is genuine to their work and their effort is paying off. I hope the platform will reach the success early.
Yes, this makes more convenient to everybody. The teams and members should making a helping hand to make this project more  successful.
That is a fast work done by the team! Proves that CPROP team members are really listening to the community on what they are raising a concern. Let's help the team to be known more!
Is this bounty campaign they are promoting and created is just in twitter? No facebook bounty? Will look forward for the response about this one.
buldogers

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:33:44 PM

That is a fast work done by the team! Proves that CPROP team members are really listening to the community on what they are raising a concern. Let's help the team to be known more!
Is this bounty campaign they are promoting and created is just in twitter? No facebook bounty? Will look forward for the response about this one.
Adding more options and choice in the bounty programs/campaigns will not just attract more people joining it but also will help the project to be more popular and gain more support from it.
shikon_shard

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

Adding more options and choice in the bounty programs/campaigns will not just attract more people joining it but also will help the project to be more popular and gain more support from it.
I agree with that idea of adding more choices and options on the bounty program, surely it will attract a lot of people to join for it to gain the rewards they wanted and help the project too at the same time by finishing properly the tasks assigned for them.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:11:05 PM

Hello admin, I'm still waiting for the response on the question I've raised about last time. Hopefully you can answer it and give some time, we know the team is working hard for the project to become a success. Good luck CPROP!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:29:49 PM

Hello admin, I'm still waiting for the response on the question I've raised about last time. Hopefully you can answer it and give some time, we know the team is working hard for the project to become a success. Good luck CPROP!
Giving transparency and answering the questions raised by the community will be a good move by the team towards a successful future of the project. Let's support this project too as it has a great potential in the market.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

I'm still waiting for the official announcement of the team about the bounty campaign even someone posted here that it has been created and can be looked upon in the link provided there. Bounty programs will be really beneficial to any project who wants to be known more.
shikon_shard

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

I'm still waiting for the official announcement of the team about the bounty campaign even someone posted here that it has been created and can be looked upon in the link provided there. Bounty programs will be really beneficial to any project who wants to be known more.

Do you have the link to join their bounty program? In order for the bounty hunters to participate on their bounty programs and help promote the project.
This is the link given by a user here, I think he's part of the team (?):  https://alertairdrop.com/cprop-cprop/ Hope it helps you. Also, we need to wait for the official comment by the team about this one because just like what I said earlier I'm not sure about the background of the user who gave the link.
buldogers

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

Giving transparency and answering the questions raised by the community will be a good move by the team towards a successful future of the project. Let's support this project too as it has a great potential in the market.
Yes I agree with you, giving transparency will prove that this project is trustworthy and worth the risk to invest. Hoping it will really happen here to a long run to make sure everything is on the right track.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: