Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

Hello admin, I'm still waiting for the response on the question I've raised about last time. Hopefully you can answer it and give some time, we know the team is working hard for the project to become a success. Good luck CPROP!
Giving transparency and answering the questions raised by the community will be a good move by the team towards a successful future of the project. Let's support this project too as it has a great potential in the market.
Yes I agree with you, giving transparency will prove that this project is trustworthy and worth the risk to invest. Hoping it will really happen here to a long run to make sure everything is on the right track.
By showing transparency, it can really help a lot for the team's background in the future and will surely reflect to a positive result and be trusted more if the team working here will create another project.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

Hello admin, I'm still waiting for the response on the question I've raised about last time. Hopefully you can answer it and give some time, we know the team is working hard for the project to become a success. Good luck CPROP!
Giving transparency and answering the questions raised by the community will be a good move by the team towards a successful future of the project. Let's support this project too as it has a great potential in the market.
Yes I agree with you, giving transparency will prove that this project is trustworthy and worth the risk to invest. Hoping it will really happen here to a long run to make sure everything is on the right track.
By showing transparency, it can really help a lot for the team's background in the future and will surely reflect to a positive result and be trusted more if the team working here will create another project.
The team should consider the want of the members. They need to interarcr to build a bond. By doing that, it may result to havw a positive feedback for the project.
Kstevie

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

Have any of you visited their Telegram community. Literally all of these questions have been asked and answered there.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:13:23 PM

Transparency is the most important step of all! If they want to hide something that is essential for the community to know then it is game over. That is at least how I see it.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

CPROP airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/cprop-cprop/

Support by joining them! All the best.

This could be great! It just proves that the platform isn't a scam like most of the ICO's occuring now. Many people would love to join on their airdrop including me.

Now that's nice. This could be a sign that this project is not a scam after all. Well, we will see that after this ICO ends and I hope I can get some tokens from this platform.

The devs/teams are making the project morenreliable by updating their ANN and website. A sign also that the team is very serious with the project. Cprop is progressing slowly but surely.

This is an indication that the team is genuine to their work and their effort is paying off. I hope the platform will reach the success early.
Yes, this makes more convenient to everybody. The teams and members should making a helping hand to make this project more  successful.
That is a fast work done by the team! Proves that CPROP team members are really listening to the community on what they are raising a concern. Let's help the team to be known more!
Is this bounty campaign they are promoting and created is just in twitter? No facebook bounty? Will look forward for the response about this one.
Adding more options and choice in the bounty programs/campaigns will not just attract more people joining it but also will help the project to be more popular and gain more support from it.
Having a diverse options for a bounty campaign is ideal since there are a handful of social media platforms where we can advertise this project. Hopefully the team will be generous in their campaign.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:56:43 PM

CPROP airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/cprop-cprop/

This could be great! It just proves that the platform isn't a scam like most of the ICO's occuring now. Many people would love to join on their airdrop including me.

Now that's nice. This could be a sign that this project is not a scam after all. Well, we will see that after this ICO ends and I hope I can get some tokens from this platform.

The devs/teams are making the project morenreliable by updating their ANN and website. A sign also that the team is very serious with the project. Cprop is progressing slowly but surely.

This is an indication that the team is genuine to their work and their effort is paying off. I hope the platform will reach the success early.
Yes, this makes more convenient to everybody. The teams and members should making a helping hand to make this project more  successful.
That is a fast work done by the team! Proves that CPROP team members are really listening to the community on what they are raising a concern. Let's help the team to be known more!
Is this bounty campaign they are promoting and created is just in twitter? No facebook bounty? Will look forward for the response about this one.
Adding more options and choice in the bounty programs/campaigns will not just attract more people joining it but also will help the project to be more popular and gain more support from it.
Having a diverse options for a bounty campaign is ideal since there are a handful of social media platforms where we can advertise this project. Hopefully the team will be generous in their campaign.

They should think about the pool distribution though as some projects really make an imbalanced distribution between the different bounty parts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

They should think about the pool distribution though as some projects really make an imbalanced distribution between the different bounty parts.
That will be a great idea too! But I think it needs to be officially announced first and must reach to many bounty hunters out there to have the final decision and plan about the distribution which will happen to make sure everything will be balanced and will not have any negative effect in the future due to lack of participation in a specific parts of the bounty program.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:24:14 PM

I think the questions are starting to pileup here at the thread of CPROP, hopefully it will be answered as soon as possible to clarify the concerns and vital questions that will help the project too be better and ready in the future implementation of the project.
Kalizar (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

Why can I only see half of the pictures lol

Refresh the page please.
Kalizar (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:16:34 AM

Why pegged to USD and not ETH? Does choosing USD is really the best option than ETH today? What's your comment about this one admin?

We will pegg ETH's USD price before the ICO starts. We did not pegg it yet, due to the volatility.
Kalizar (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

I'm still waiting for the official announcement of the team about the bounty campaign even someone posted here that it has been created and can be looked upon in the link provided there. Bounty programs will be really beneficial to any project who wants to be known more.

Do you have the link to join their bounty program? In order for the bounty hunters to participate on their bounty programs and help promote the project.

We currently do not have an active bounty campaign. There was a telegram referral program that is currently closed. We will make an announcement when the bounty program goes live. Please be patient Smiley
Kalizar (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:22:11 AM

Yes, this makes more convenient to everybody. The teams and members should making a helping hand to make this project more  successful.

We will make sure that the tokens are distributed fairly.
crapanpaschi

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

Hello, Really like your official website! Feels like you spent a lot of time working on this.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

I'm still waiting for the official announcement of the team about the bounty campaign even someone posted here that it has been created and can be looked upon in the link provided there. Bounty programs will be really beneficial to any project who wants to be known more.

Do you have the link to join their bounty program? In order for the bounty hunters to participate on their bounty programs and help promote the project.

We currently do not have an active bounty campaign. There was a telegram referral program that is currently closed. We will make an announcement when the bounty program goes live. Please be patient Smiley

Do you have a date when will you launched your bounty campaign? Also it is good to open it early rather that late? You can gain more funds if you open bounty in early stage.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:52:45 AM

Do you have a date when will you launched your bounty campaign? Also it is good to open it early rather that late? You can gain more funds if you open bounty in early stage.

I agree with you mate. I am waiting for Cprop when will they gonna launched their project. I just hope that they will release it in early stage. I am very excited.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

I agree with you mate. I am waiting for Cprop when will they gonna launched their project. I just hope that they will release it in early stage. I am very excited.
I know we are waiting for the official announcement of the team on when will be the launch of the campaign which is a good thing because it shows how we are excited to support the project which will make it more popular by doing the assigned tasks.
earnosearop

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

Wow, what an amazing project! The development team looks promising.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:40:03 PM

Hello, Really like your official website! Feels like you spent a lot of time working on this.

They're really work hard on the design and functionality of the platform so that investors would like it, and consider to invest their fundings on the project.
Knowing that the team behind this project are doing their best to make it a better and reliable platform will result to a good impression from the community who are currently watching the progress of this one.
ozols

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

CPROP have already ready product or it on Alpha now? Where i can read whitepaper?
tophe15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:59:44 PM

CPROP have already ready product or it on Alpha now? Where i can read whitepaper?
I'm currently finding it too, checking each page of this thread whether the team has already made a reply on where can we read the whitepaper. Whitepaper can really help a lot to attract more investors by letting them know more about what's the deep background of the project about why it is created.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: