Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:01:10 AM

So far from what i understoodd in this project is that CPROP provide a services more like an escrow between buyers and sellers using the cprop platform right!
So as a blockchain-powered platform buyers of real estate property will have the confidence to transact while sellers too can be assured the amount of trust involved.
But how deos this process increase the revenue opportunities in regards to what is written in the website?
But i do think it CPROP would have a positive impact in the long run.

Thanks for the questions and comments.

Smart contract escrows are one important part of CPROP’s solution, but they are just one of the reasons buyers and sellers are going to love us. CPROP’s system provides unprecedented transparency into each step of the transaction so at any time, a buyer, seller, and agents can see what’s been done, what’s left, and who’s holding up the deal.

One of the challenges facing property portals - highly dependent on advertising - is how to diversify their revenue streams. The answer: getting “closer to the transaction”. The problem, however, is that property portals aren’t in the transaction business. As we all know, changing the business you’re in isn’t fast or easy. Well, fortunately for property portals, CPROP does exactly what portals need and we do it well.

CPROP’s transaction management system seamlessly integrates into portals, so after a buyer finds her dream house on a portal, she doesn’t go away. Conversely, she stays in the portal’s system (powered by CPROP’s technology) and as the buyer moves through the transaction, multiple revenue opportunities (previously unavailable to portals) will occur. For example, smart contract escrow fees, membership fees to agents to use the system to process transactions, blockchain authentication, data archival and retrieval, etc.

Hope this helps answer your question. Cheers.

Thank you for this information. I am also looking for an answer regarding the project. I understand now what CPROP is really trying to solve a problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:08:01 AM

So far from what i understoodd in this project is that CPROP provide a services more like an escrow between buyers and sellers using the cprop platform right!
So as a blockchain-powered platform buyers of real estate property will have the confidence to transact while sellers too can be assured the amount of trust involved.
But how deos this process increase the revenue opportunities in regards to what is written in the website?

Smart contract escrows are one important part of CPROP’s solution, but they are just one of the reasons buyers and sellers are going to love us. CPROP’s system provides unprecedented transparency into each step of the transaction so at any time, a buyer, seller, and agents can see what’s been done, what’s left, and who’s holding up the deal.

One of the challenges facing property portals - highly dependent on advertising - is how to diversify their revenue streams. The answer: getting “closer to the transaction”. The problem, however, is that property portals aren’t in the transaction business. As we all know, changing the business you’re in isn’t fast or easy. Well, fortunately for property portals, CPROP does exactly what portals need and we do it well.

CPROP’s transaction management system seamlessly integrates into portals, so after a buyer finds her dream house on a portal, she doesn’t go away. Conversely, she stays in the portal’s system (powered by CPROP’s technology) and as the buyer moves through the transaction, multiple revenue opportunities (previously unavailable to portals) will occur. For example, smart contract escrow fees, membership fees to agents to use the system to process transactions, blockchain authentication, data archival and retrieval, etc.

Thank you for this information. I am also looking for an answer regarding the project. I understand now what CPROP is really trying to solve a problem.

What do you mean by getting closer to the transactions? I am quite confused on how CPROP project will encourage members or other people to buy real estate since the project have any competitors.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

I really appreciate on what the administrators are doing on this thread. They're always responding to every question, many investors are looking for this kind of team handling the project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

I really appreciate on what the administrators are doing on this thread. They're always responding to every question, many investors are looking for this kind of team handling the project.
By doing that the team and administrators responding on this thread can really "help a lot" to clarify the questions being raised in the community and informing the public what's the overall of the project.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

What do you mean by getting closer to the transactions? I am quite confused on how CPROP project will encourage members or other people to buy real estate since the project have any competitors.
I think admin wants to say that you can be closer in a way you can manage to see by yourself the ongoing transaction happening even if you're not interacting face to face with the client.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

I think admin wants to say that you can be closer in a way you can manage to see by yourself the ongoing transaction happening even if you're not interacting face to face with the client.

If that is what he's trying to tell to us, that's a good thing at all. Giving the chance to see it yourself the progress of the ongoing transaction can really help you a lot to decide and make actions towards it.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:58:02 PM

What answer are you referring too? State it again here, the team might missed it. Let's see if they can answer what you're looking for.
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:05:09 PM

The hard cap is 20 mils, the team set high goals, it will not be easy to achieve, but for CPROP it is quite possible!
The concept of the project is very interesting.
Nowar

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:09:04 PM

The market is gradually coming to life and it is possible that the project will collect these 20 million!!!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

The market is gradually coming to life and it is possible that the project will collect these 20 million!!!
Seems like a good news to the project! The market is really making its way back and I hope it continues. With that, more people will trust the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:32:18 AM

Very ambitious project. Even their idea about apply blockchain technology at real estate is not unique, but when i joining their telegram group, i see about 32k active members. Well, will keep observing to CPROP from now.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:36:10 AM

The hard cap is 20 mils, the team set high goals, it will not be easy to achieve, but for CPROP it is quite possible!
Everything can be possible if the team working on it will not give and the community who will willingly support the project can help to reach its goals. It might be a way above hard cap but let's see if the team can do it.
Yes, of course. At first, i really have suprising with their hard cap, but when i see active at their community, i have belief that they can reach hard cap.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:40:06 AM

Everything can be possible if the team working on it will not give and the community who will willingly support the project can help to reach its goals. It might be a way above hard cap but let's see if the team can do it.
Yes, of course. At first, i really have suprising with their hard cap, but when i see active at their community, i have belief that they can reach hard cap.

It's true, they have great community that always interact on the thread. This will lead to the success of this platform.
Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1169

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:48:34 AM

I saw some real estate project using the blockchain technology like the REX, REAL, and some others but I didn't see a successful and stable real-estate token up until now, they just launched and stay for sometimes then they are almost gone, so what would be the guarantee that this one will be a prolific investment and become stable as a currency?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:28:38 AM

I saw some real estate project using the blockchain technology like the REX, REAL, and some others but I didn't see a successful and stable real-estate token up until now, they just launched and stay for sometimes then they are almost gone, so what would be the guarantee that this one will be a prolific investment and become stable as a currency?

Agree with you, how could this platform have the assurance to the investors gaining profit from this project? I guess admins must answer these questions so that many people would know.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:32:33 AM

I think this project has many potential big investors who interested supporting these program. So I am expecting it can reach it Minimum cap for ICO raised. Any bounty campaign to be Launched soon?

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:43:35 AM

I did not see the project website. Does it exist or does it not exist? How do people present their project without highlights?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
huyp10

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:45:33 AM

Wow, what an amazing project!
cipluk

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:54:06 AM

I see this project has a transparent workflow and has a great team.good luck
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:55:04 AM

I did not see the project website. Does it exist or does it not exist? How do people present their project without highlights?
And I did not see a road map, white paper. At first glance, I do not see that the developers are serious about it. Will there be additions?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: