Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:00:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:46:36 AM

I saw some real estate project using the blockchain technology like the REX, REAL, and some others but I didn't see a successful and stable real-estate token up until now, they just launched and stay for sometimes then they are almost gone, so what would be the guarantee that this one will be a prolific investment and become stable as a currency?

Agree with you, how could this platform have the assurance to the investors gaining profit from this project? I guess admins must answer these questions so that many people would know.
Well its sad to know that non of realstate  project in blockchain techonology has no proof of success and stability status,its also playing in my mind about the assurance of investors if they well invest in this project.But this project is still new and fresh I think its not too much if we give the team a chance to prove there project.Hoping this project well be the firts successful realstate project in the market.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

An interesting project from the American team. Does this ICO have a bounty? I think it will be interesting to participate.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

Can this really be possible? Because buying property using crypto can be a big risk due to the volatility and we really don't know if this is really safe? We know that using the technology can saves us a lot of our time, effort, and money but the team must ready to faces sudden pump and down of their crypto assets.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:15:26 PM

CPROP airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/cprop-cprop/

Support by joining them! All the best.

This could be great! It just proves that the platform isn't a scam like most of the ICO's occuring now. Many people would love to join on their airdrop including me.

Now that's nice. This could be a sign that this project is not a scam after all. Well, we will see that after this ICO ends and I hope I can get some tokens from this platform.

The devs/teams are making the project morenreliable by updating their ANN and website. A sign also that the team is very serious with the project. Cprop is progressing slowly but surely.

This is an indication that the team is genuine to their work and their effort is paying off. I hope the platform will reach the success early.
Yes, this makes more convenient to everybody. The teams and members should making a helping hand to make this project more  successful.
That is a fast work done by the team! Proves that CPROP team members are really listening to the community on what they are raising a concern. Let's help the team to be known more!
Is this bounty campaign they are promoting and created is just in twitter? No facebook bounty? Will look forward for the response about this one.
Adding more options and choice in the bounty programs/campaigns will not just attract more people joining it but also will help the project to be more popular and gain more support from it.
Having a diverse options for a bounty campaign is ideal since there are a handful of social media platforms where we can advertise this project. Hopefully the team will be generous in their campaign.

They should think about the pool distribution though as some projects really make an imbalanced distribution between the different bounty parts.
That will be a great idea too! But I think it needs to be officially announced first and must reach to many bounty hunters out there to have the final decision and plan about the distribution which will happen to make sure everything will be balanced and will not have any negative effect in the future due to lack of participation in a specific parts of the bounty program.

Of course it should be announced beforehand to provide everybody with the same conditions so that it is a fair process.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

Wow, another interesting project I've been found here in the crypto currency community. The idea of this project is somehow a little bit risky for me too. I think this project needs to let us understands more about it for us to know much better and understand what they really want is really possible to happen in the crypro community. I will stay to this project and try to understand further about the CPROP idea.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

Can this really be possible? Because buying property using crypto can be a big risk due to the volatility and we really don't know if this is really safe? We know that using the technology can saves us a lot of our time, effort, and money but the team must ready to faces sudden pump and down of their crypto assets.
The most important advantage of such purchases is the anonymity of the transaction and performing payment. Buying, for example, the house, you need to send the necessary quantity of funds for the address of the recipient and your house. And concerning variability of cost of cryptocurrency... It has already put the buyer, you shouldn't think about it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jesse@CPROP

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

CPROP airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/cprop-cprop/

This could be great! It just proves that the platform isn't a scam like most of the ICO's occuring now. Many people would love to join on their airdrop including me.

Now that's nice. This could be a sign that this project is not a scam after all. Well, we will see that after this ICO ends and I hope I can get some tokens from this platform.

The devs/teams are making the project morenreliable by updating their ANN and website. A sign also that the team is very serious with the project. Cprop is progressing slowly but surely.

This is an indication that the team is genuine to their work and their effort is paying off. I hope the platform will reach the success early.
Yes, this makes more convenient to everybody. The teams and members should making a helping hand to make this project more  successful.
That is a fast work done by the team! Proves that CPROP team members are really listening to the community on what they are raising a concern. Let's help the team to be known more!
Is this bounty campaign they are promoting and created is just in twitter? No facebook bounty? Will look forward for the response about this one.
Adding more options and choice in the bounty programs/campaigns will not just attract more people joining it but also will help the project to be more popular and gain more support from it.
Having a diverse options for a bounty campaign is ideal since there are a handful of social media platforms where we can advertise this project. Hopefully the team will be generous in their campaign.

They should think about the pool distribution though as some projects really make an imbalanced distribution between the different bounty parts.
That will be a great idea too! But I think it needs to be officially announced first and must reach to many bounty hunters out there to have the final decision and plan about the distribution which will happen to make sure everything will be balanced and will not have any negative effect in the future due to lack of participation in a specific parts of the bounty program.

Of course it should be announced beforehand to provide everybody with the same conditions so that it is a fair process.

Bounties, referrals, and airdrops will be announced on our Telegram first: https://t.me/cprop

Please join our group for the latest news.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

Wow, another interesting project I've been found here in the crypto currency community. The idea of this project is somehow a little bit risky for me too. I think this project needs to let us understands more about it for us to know much better and understand what they really want is really possible to happen in the crypro community. I will stay to this project and try to understand further about the CPROP idea.

This is a big project because we are talking about real state and security should be their first priority when it comes to handling some big assets. Moreover, they need to have a legal documents in order for the clients won't be questions by some local governments.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

I think your project will succeed, because the American team should be experienced, but you have a lot of competition and I hope you can do it.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

This is a pretty huge project it seems for the real state industry. Hopefully your guys reach the hard cap soon, good luck on your project.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

This seems like a well planned platform. Real estate is really the centre of attention for all investors. Integrating blockchain into this makes it even more easier and fun. I hope they live upto our expectations.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

The project very well will be suitable in the future for different performance of escrow of transactions. This fact will be able to bring such transactions to new level and in buduzshchy users will begin to make without problems of the increasing such operations that will give more projects in the future.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:41:02 PM

The project very well will be suitable in the future for different performance of escrow of transactions. This fact will be able to bring such transactions to new level and in buduzshchy users will begin to make without problems of the increasing such operations that will give more projects in the future.
The project definitely looks futuristic and it's a new concept, I think, the team will have to definitely work on some complications they'll be facing! But like many, I will be also observing the project and see how things will go for the team!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:04:18 PM

Is there any bounty program planned for CPROP it looks like many are eagerly awaiting for it.. Sor far so good once it launches and its operational estate management can decide on their revenue generations increase but am sure it will ease so many tediousness processes

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

This is a big project because we are talking about real state and security should be their first priority when it comes to handling some big assets. Moreover, they need to have a legal documents in order for the clients won't be questions by some local governments.
Not only the big project but it is really a challenging and aspiration oriented launch as we can see their service providers access to valuable workflow management and tool which simplifies and enhances closing process efficiency.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

It is really possible and you can proceed forward. Risk is the common factor which will exist in every transaction we deal with any project and it is safe as there was many participants engaged with CROP and the hardworking team bringing more advanced implementations.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:44:06 PM

Bounties, referrals, and airdrops will be announced on our Telegram first: https://t.me/cprop

Please join our group for the latest news.
Thanks for this one admin, I hope everyone who are asking something related to airdrops,referrals, and bounty campaigns/programs will really join here at the telegram community. It's not a bad thing at all to ask questions even it's already answered in the past Smiley
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

Is there any bounty program planned for CPROP it looks like many are eagerly awaiting for it.. Sor far so good once it launches and its operational estate management can decide on their revenue generations increase but am sure it will ease so many tediousness processes
I think the team is preparing a bounty program for this project, hopefully this project becomes the interest of investors later.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

This project looks interesting, is it going to help digitalize the real state asset? or is it only going to help all the transactions in real state business?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:33:14 PM

I think the team is preparing a bounty program for this project, hopefully this project becomes the interest of investors later.

Yeah, hopefully they will have bounty campaigns soon as I'm looking forward on this project. I appreciate so much in this project which caught my attention since it involves estate management. Hopefully the team may do very well since they just started and development stage which I see a great potential in the future as it will benefited by many here in crypto currency community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: