Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

1. Why are just the Founders contactable via Linkedin and not all team members ?

2. How do you want to solve the law regulations for oversea real estate sales ?

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

I remember that I watched a video of Sandy Selman speaking about this project on D10e which is about leveraging blockchain technology to deliver transactional efficiencies in the global real estate market. Anyway, I think real estate is one the best application for blockchain and lots of other companies are entering the space for doing business in this field.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:04:02 AM

I remember that I watched a video of Sandy Selman speaking about this project on D10e which is about leveraging blockchain technology to deliver transactional efficiencies in the global real estate market. Anyway, I think real estate is one the best application for blockchain and lots of other companies are entering the space for doing business in this field.
That is the hard work of the supporters they have implemented their skills by making video presentations to advertise the project in a better run to gain more traffic.
Jesse@CPROP

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:40:45 AM

1. Why are just the Founders contactable via Linkedin and not all team members ?

Thanks for the questions.

1. Feel free to search by name on Linkedin other team members or, if needed, happy to provide detailed background/experience here.

2. We don’t want solve/change existing legal requirements. Our focus is on making transactions more transparent and eliminating inefficiencies in the transaction process within the existing legal framework, independent of country where transaction takes place.

Hope this helps.
Jesse@CPROP

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:48:47 AM

This project looks interesting, is it going to help digitalize the real state asset? or is it only going to help all the transactions in real state business?

Thanks for the question.

We are not tokenizing real estate assets. Tokenization of ownership interests makes your token a security and then you’re competing with Wall Street (this is tough).

Through digitization and automation, CPROP is focused on making real estate transactions more efficient and transparent.

Hope this helps.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:14:33 AM

If I had the opportunity, on the site of the developers, I would change the information about the team, the goals and objectives of the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:19:03 AM

If I had the opportunity, on the site of the developers, I would change the information about the team, the goals and objectives of the project
Well, is it their choice if they wanted to hire you as a web designer but, I don't think they will hire you because they currently do not want a web designer yet.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:32:34 AM

Well, is it their choice if they wanted to hire you as a web designer but, I don't think they will hire you because they currently do not want a web designer yet.
maybe it was not about design, but about the amount of information that is presented here? in fact, those who are interested in the project will read about it not only on the forum
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:41:26 AM

I think they will just waste their time and effort again. As for me, they need improvements update, They don't need to change all there work because it will take long again before they can finish it.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

1. Feel free to search by name on Linkedin other team members or, if needed, happy to provide detailed background/experience here.

2. We don’t want solve/change existing legal requirements. Our focus is on making transactions more transparent and eliminating inefficiencies in the transaction process within the existing legal framework, independent of country where transaction takes place.

Hope this helps.
that is, based on the second question, if I understand correctly the platform will work absolutely in any country in the world? Or is there a list of certain countries that will be able to use this platform?
Jesse@CPROP

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:21:14 AM

Hope this helps.
that is, based on the second question, if I understand correctly the platform will work absolutely in any country in the world? Or is there a list of certain countries that will be able to use this platform?

Thanks for the question.

I encourage you to read our Whitepaper, found here: https://cprop.io/downloads/CPROP-Whitepaper.pdf

Because CPROP's solution integrates into property portals, it can flex to suit different countries and transaction types (i.e. Non-US > US; US > Non-US; Non-US Domestic; Non-US > Foreign)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:27:53 AM

I think they will just waste their time and effort again. As for me, they need improvements update, They don't need to change all there work because it will take long again before they can finish it.
You can just search the name of the team if you have a doubt in them. They need now to focus on their project to make improvement and to pursue the goal that they are aiming.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

That is the hard work of the supporters they have implemented their skills by making video presentations to advertise the project in a better run to gain more traffic.
It's a great video that gives you a point of view of the project. Cprop team have a great skills to make a presentable advertisement. As far as I know I only see Cprop having a bright future with a project of real estate in crypto world.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:00:42 AM

Very interesting project. Accidentally saw him. I'm sorry that I did not meet him before. Since I really liked the idea, and start selling real estate on the exchange, this is a very attractive action for attracting not only investors but also buyers of this very real estate. To what date will it be possible to participate in the ICO? Do I have time to participate in this project?

Welcome! You have time.

Our pre-sale begins April 30.
Our crowdsale begins May 21

Visit https://cprop.io/ for more info and please join our Telegram @CPROP today to keep up to date on the latest news.

Thanks.
Thank you so much! Be sure to join your group! I really hope that your project will succeed, because you have a very good team of developers who knows their business! Thanks to a good team and good thought-out advertising, you can do it!
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:28:20 AM

Really good project with a good team, but I've seen many similar projects and none yet works.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:02:37 AM

Really good project with a good team, but I've seen many similar projects and none yet works.

I guess this platform is different from what you've seen. They have a great team behind the project and the way they advertise the project is very unique. So it's safe to say that this project will last.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:03:38 AM

Property business is a never ending, project that will always has many investors waiting.
Since the need of property will always increase overtime.
I definitely agree with you, Realstate project is a very  good choice,as years pass any property are increasing there  value, You can do business  as well, you buy the property  and you can resell it in higher  amount  for the next buyer.So I found this project a huge potential  in the market.Population  of people  who are looking  for a property  are increasing  because houses  condo's  and any  other form of property  is  important and  can classified  as human needs.So if we are talking about human needs its realy  at the top priority  of anyone.So this is were CPRO can offer there services and project.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

I guess this platform is different from what you've seen. They have a great team behind the project and the way they advertise the project is very unique. So it's safe to say that this project will last.

The project is still new and we cannot tell now if it will last or not, for now let's see what will happen to this project and let's hope that it will really last, it just need to have a serious team and an active community.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:14:27 AM

Hopefully they will be offiering paid signature campaign to encourage high ranking members to participate in the promotion of this project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

For me, I'm not sure it will last because when we talked about real estate, it involves a big amount of money. And as we know, people now are very aware of the reports of scamming and hacking. And if ever there is somone plans to engaged with this project. How can the CPROP team assured to their clients that it is 100% safe here?

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: