Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

I was very interested in your project, but I'm curious to know what team experience with similar and other projects.
of course the team selected from this project already has some experience in my opinion, because if it is not then this project I think will not run well as it is today.

Real estate in blockchain has been a good unique project for me. I have seen ICO that has been successful in terms same platforms like this one. I am still waiting for the bounty campaigns to be launched.

I agree that making a real estate in blockchain is a great move  for the team. If the project gather more investors and will climb the top, they will be gonna respect by the people.

Yes, you are right. This kind of team are very unique and having strong desire and determination to succeed here in crypto world. They made a good concept and realized that even in a real estate investment can be a profitable business by using this kind of coins. If all goes well, then there's no doubt that they will reached their goals.

Yeah, well the project is in progression stage as the team do their very best in order make this project have a great outcome. In some point I'm just wonder, on how to deal like they want to own that particular state which I think to be more specific as they adopt here in crypto currency community.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

Interesting project, but wait, can you explain to me how is works the Leverage existing MLS platform, I do not really understand that, Actually i like about the solution quite reasonable, i'll be watching this thread, Thanks
This project really is much intresting along with this thread so even i would continue watching the thread and also it looks that this project has attracted several community members towards itself and it can lastly have a profitable future ahead.
Surely cprop is going to end up with huge success ahead as this project is looking great and also it is linked to the real estate so anyhow it is in the profitable field so surely it will have good profits ahead.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

Interesting project, but wait, can you explain to me how is works the Leverage existing MLS platform, I do not really understand that, Actually i like about the solution quite reasonable, i'll be watching this thread, Thanks
This project really is much intresting along with this thread so even i would continue watching the thread and also it looks that this project has attracted several community members towards itself and it can lastly have a profitable future ahead.
Surely cprop is going to end up with huge success ahead as this project is looking great and also it is linked to the real estate so anyhow it is in the profitable field so surely it will have good profits ahead.

Yeah right, we need to be more positive in supporting this project and helping it to become more popular so that this project will have high chance of achieving success in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

Yeah right, we need to be more positive in supporting this project and helping it to become more popular so that this project will have high chance of achieving success in the near future.
this project will actually be much profitable ahead so everyone would invest into the project for better profits ahead. This project is also getting some huge support from various investors and hopefully it will go to huge success.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:53:49 PM

this project will actually be much profitable ahead so everyone would invest into the project for better profits ahead. This project is also getting some huge support from various investors and hopefully it will go to huge success.

You are right, this project will have reach success when they will have a big and stronger community also more and more investors can help this project to grow.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

Buying and selling real estate on such a platform is a novelty in the sale and purchase of property. Nevertheless, they have already started selling flats and houses for the Bitcoins. Therefore, I think that the CPROP project platform will be able to make these changes in the real estate market.

There already some projects with same features now, I really hope that cprop can become more successful than them since this project already have some experience in this kind of field.

Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

Well they need to be always agressive mate in order to ensure success until the last day of the ico sale. They still have a long road to travel for this project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

Buying and selling real estate on such a platform is a novelty in the sale and purchase of property. Nevertheless, they have already started selling flats and houses for the Bitcoins. Therefore, I think that the CPROP project platform will be able to make these changes in the real estate market.

There already some projects with same features now, I really hope that cprop can become more successful than them since this project already have some experience in this kind of field.
As we analyzed and understand CPROP had smart contract escrows, blockchain-verified documentation, Tokenized deeds and more skill team with active involvement and experience is leading so we can expect more innovations.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

Well, real estate business can definitely can give us huge amount of profit if we know how close a deal with them. By having this platform, we have now the chance to share some of our investment in crypto. Hoping the team will do more efforts to pushed their platform to the top.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:46:38 PM

I hope you can do it all, it's very difficult, but the developers are good fellows and I think they will cope, the main thing will not stop before the difficulties...
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:59:47 PM

Well they need to be always agressive mate in order to ensure success until the last day of the ico sale. They still have a long road to travel for this project.

Agressive in terms of promoting the platform to various kinds of potential investors, because CPROP is for everyone who is interested on investing into the project and joining their active community.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

I hope you can do it all, it's very difficult, but the developers are good fellows and I think they will cope, the main thing will not stop before the difficulties...
Theres alot of challenges this project might or will encounter moving forward but I think they have the experience to overcome this.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

yes I agree can you explain in a video it will be easier to understand and it is also very, very help us all of course.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:28:30 PM

yes I agree can you explain in a video it will be easier to understand and it is also very, very help us all of course.
Such initiatives on visual presentations about the project with detailed information will really help the supporters in our digital economy to reach out to the investors and easily approach them which will satisfy them.
Ather_1020

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

Cprop really makes it a lot easier to deal with real estate. Since theres a lot of money involved, people tend to get scammed easily. Cprop will ensure fluidity of the whole process.
InoCoin

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:07:48 PM

Great project. Good luck to you!
zevl194

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

You are absolutely right, the fact that the project is connected directly with real estate and does it by the base for very sure investment competing with many other projects. I think skilled investors it realize.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:41:29 PM

Cprop really makes it a lot easier to deal with real estate. Since theres a lot of money involved, people tend to get scammed easily. Cprop will ensure fluidity of the whole process.
I agree with you, they can revolutionize the way real estate is perceived today. This can help the money involved get a bit more organized which will be really helpful to everyone.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:20:09 PM

I really hope they get as many investors on board as possible as that might determine their driving factors

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:09:03 PM

the project looks pretty promising, but I'm afraid that the team will not be able to reach a high level in processing, the idea itself is very complicated
I think the idea is not complicated  but it's very good and unique too. But the devlopers have to need more promotion of this project beacause this project is still new so many of people don't know about it. So i hope the devlopers will promote this project as more as possible.
I'm still waiting for any announcement when will the team come-up the idea of implementing bounty programs here at CPROP. Last time they have stated that it's not in the plan yet but let's see if it will be part of it now as more people are raising this concern.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: