Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

I think this project has many potential big investors who interested supporting these program. So I am expecting it can reach it Minimum cap for ICO raised. Any bounty campaign to be Launched soon?
Large investors are always good for any project. And if they are available then this is good news for all of us
If that will happen then that is really a very great news for all of us. Who don't want a serious large investors to come into their project? Of course, no one. So I hope that the CPROP keep up the better performance it is doing right now in the crypto currency community. I am sure that more investors will come notice it. I will keep looking to this project and for further new updates.

We can only conclude it once their pre-sale will start on April 30 of this year. And as of now, our predictions for this project is still pending because for me, the dev team are not having good strategy to promote CPROP in the world. They don't give details about the bounty campaigns in which they can surely gathered  many investors to joined on their pre-sale.

You have a point, but we still need to understand the dev since they are still new and maybe still busy with the development of this project. But hopefully in the coming day they will finalize all the details.

Exactly, as we give enough time to the dev for the up coming pre sale. Basically, as this project is in progress the devs and the team is so busy maybe in the up coming days they will give us some more updates on the status of their project. Hopefully they will also answer some queries that need to clarify since many supporters want to know more of their project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

I think this project has many potential big investors who interested supporting these program. So I am expecting it can reach it Minimum cap for ICO raised. Any bounty campaign to be Launched soon?
Large investors are always good for any project. And if they are available then this is good news for all of us
If that will happen then that is really a very great news for all of us. Who don't want a serious large investors to come into their project? Of course, no one. So I hope that the CPROP keep up the better performance it is doing right now in the crypto currency community. I am sure that more investors will come notice it. I will keep looking to this project and for further new updates.

We can only conclude it once their pre-sale will start on April 30 of this year. And as of now, our predictions for this project is still pending because for me, the dev team are not having good strategy to promote CPROP in the world. They don't give details about the bounty campaigns in which they can surely gathered  many investors to joined on their pre-sale.

You have a point, but we still need to understand the dev since they are still new and maybe still busy with the development of this project. But hopefully in the coming day they will finalize all the details.

Exactly, as we give enough time to the dev for the up coming pre sale. Basically, as this project is in progress the devs and the team is so busy maybe in the up coming days they will give us some more updates on the status of their project. Hopefully they will also answer some queries that need to clarify since many supporters want to know more of their project.

Even if the devs are busy wether with the developments or pre-sale of this project they still need to update us most specially all the investors about the current status of this project now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

Yes, we all are waiting here for messages from the developers. I think they will soon announce the latest news and updates on which they work.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

Yes, we all are waiting here for messages from the developers. I think they will soon announce the latest news and updates on which they work.

The best thing that needs to a project to become successful is for them to become more active in updating and giving us info about the latest status of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:16:13 PM

I think promotion in social networks is important, but even more important is the promotion on this forum. It is necessary to make the company of signatures.
Thats right mate bitcointalk is so far the most reliable advertising module ico projects can utilized since social media sites are no longer open for crypto businesses.

I don't think so, social media are still the best place to advertise. As you can see, they didn't really make a total ban on crypto related advertisements. As what I thought they just regulate it.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

I think your project is inherently unique, because it's made on the blokchain, and you're not easy, and now it's rarely that anyone takes it.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Address for all answers to the interesting questions in the telegram messenger, there moderators will be able quickly to answer you. At a forum answers always longer.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

Well then the devs should hire a community manager to manage their project so its not like people feel it's completely abandoned by the developer team
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

A good community manager can always lead to have some great profits ahead as he really helps a lot in the pormotion of the project. I hope that in terms of community manager the team for this project stays much updated.

Well then the devs should hire a community manager to manage their project so its not like people feel it's completely abandoned by the developer team
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:43:08 PM

Of course they need to, so that they can cater the needs of every investor who is interested to invest on the project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

Of course they need to, so that they can cater the needs of every investor who is interested to invest on the project.
And also a better community manager can try to solve each possible query for the project and also it can always proove to be profitable and helpfull to settle up the profitable future soon.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

And also a better community manager can try to solve each possible query for the project and also it can always proove to be profitable and helpfull to settle up the profitable future soon.
Yes and that actually is more essential also i guess because the future of the project wil ldecide on the community manager who can really be able to answer for each possible question from the community.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:12:04 PM

Great project. CPROP has ecosystem benefits, which will be easy to invest in this project. i think project will be very popular Many investors will get and reach their goal. Good luck
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

I agree, as being one of the supporters on this project if I have plan to invest for this project it would gain my trust if those devs or any part of the team may answer those query which make sense to know some doubts of this project. I believe this project could give a great benefit to each and everyone of us here in the crypto currency world.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:11:37 PM

It isn't necessary to doubt it, of course, the project develops and it is noticeable with the naked eye. As for concerning news, they aren't necessary often, dostatotchno at least once in two weeks to publish something important, than to post mountains of garbage every day.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

Hi, it is visible the done work of team, the official site has turned out very qualitative!
I want to support this project!

vinjoza

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

Hi, it is visible the done work of team, the official site has turned out very qualitative!
I want to support this project!

Thank you for your support!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

Even if the devs are busy wether with the developments or pre-sale of this project they still need to update us most specially all the investors about the current status of this project now.
You are right, they should have that in their priority lists. Many people wait for them to update us on the project so that they can take further options about the project. Many projects has bad ratings and not a great following because of that. I hope the devs look into this matter.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:18:33 PM

I think promotion in social networks is important, but even more important is the promotion on this forum. It is necessary to make the company of signatures.
Thats right mate bitcointalk is so far the most reliable advertising module ico projects can utilized since social media sites are no longer open for crypto businesses.

I don't think so, social media are still the best place to advertise. As you can see, they didn't really make a total ban on crypto related advertisements. As what I thought they just regulate it.

You are right, we can still see ICOs that are being advertised in social media and probably the team should do something to promote more about their platform. Real state business needs a lot of clients it is because this is a big kind of project and hopefully team can have some bounty programs that they will offer to the community.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:27:51 PM

If some time is allocated on updating all the information or the action plans which are exciting by the teams such announcements will bring a good reputation for all the investors who choose CPROP as their choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: